Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 32: January - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adelaide said:
it's difficult to agree that tha sadness make you older!

Yes you are totally right when yourae noticing that the Princess look very sad but can you actually said that she looks older?

I'm not a psycholic interpreter of human behaviourism ( en particular according shots) but it seems to me normal the the Princess is shocked yet, by the way it seems so normal that she have a sombre face, that's all.

Generally speaking I have allways some difficulties to understand why at each time the Princess of Asturias is confronted with difficulties, we can read that she looks older. Since her engagement, she is becoming an old woman...:lol:

letizia is a very beutiful woman, but when you cry for long time or you are tried for long time the face look more older, no so muh, but is natural

Really great to see the Princess again, really a very strong woman, I admire her for her strenght, wow

corazon said:
letizia is a very beutiful woman, but when you cry for long time or you are tried for long time the face look more older, no so muh, but is natural

Sorry because Ididn't understood your words in this meanings. You are right when you say that after a long time crying your face can look older if you think that older means your features are more marked, but it's not necessary older, it's can be seriousness, darkness, sadness whithout to be older. It's not a semantic question it's only to avoid the topic easy to tell that the adversity is making you systematicaly older.My be yes, may be not, it's not a rule.

In the case of the Princess, since we can see her so beautiful face with a lot of expressions, these of the great pain and deep sadness was unknowned until now. The expressions of a human being are very various to compose your personality and with this so tragic event the Princess has shown that in her range of feelings we have to include the deep sadness.... and the sense of duty - what there's no doubt for me -

Anita said:
So do I . What a great and courageous princess she is ! :clap:

Yes she is. I admire her more than ever!

What are you thinking of this article written by C. Herrera in Diez Minutos. I give you the link fo those who rea speaking spanish ( Sorry, I'm totally unable to use electronic dictionary.....)
Blog » Carlos Herrera

That's a good article. it joins the opinion you previously expressed about the princess taking back her agenda. Every body does go back to work, but only celebrities and public figures do it in front of cameras and photographers. This is why we get to admire this young lady all the more... So yes, this is a good article.

Oh, and your avatar is a wonder adelaide, do you have a bigger version of it please?

I have to say, although she is living a terrible moment because of her sister death, She looks stunning this days, I don't know why, but her face is similar to her face when she was a journalism, so Beautiful.

It's lovely to see her out and about again. She looks lovely.

Stellad

I'm sincerily relieved to see her so good looking after the hard lost she had only some days ago...

Vanesa.

catango said:
I have to say, although she is living a terrible moment because of her sister death, She looks stunning this days, I don't know why, but her face is similar to her face when she was a journalism, so Beautiful.

I have notice that too and that is because her face is round now because she put on some weight!

biboquinhas said:
I have notice that too and that is because her face is round now because she put on some weight!

Do yo think it's only a question of weight? where is the soul expression?

clymène said:
That's a good article. it joins the opinion you previously expressed about the princess taking back her agenda. Every body does go back to work, but only celebrities and public figures do it in front of cameras and photographers. This is why we get to admire this young lady all the more... So yes, this is a good article.

Oh, and your avatar is a wonder adelaide, do you have a bigger version of it please?

Yes, but not quiet good, in fact it's a shot of Antenna 3 and bigger it is very fuzzy.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( caption from Antenna 3 - XII.06 )

------------------------

For the article, I'm very surprise because it's a good one but it don't seem interesting many people.....

Last edited:
It's great to see her again. She looks beautiful. Thanks for all the pics and videos.

Thanks for all the pics and the video. I've seen them on tve but there were al lot of "flashes" and the video is not good.
I continue to admire her, trying to smile in front of all these cameras

adelaide said:
Yes, but not quiet good, in fact it's a shot of Antenna 3 and bigger it is very fuzzy.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( caption from Antenna 3 - XII.06 )

------------------------

For the article, I'm very surprise because it's a good one but it don't seem interesting many people.....

Thank you adelaide. But you're right, the picture is better in smaller version.

adelaide said:
Do yo think it's only a question of weight? where is the soul expression?

I think she does look better with weight on her face...but you are right - there is really no soul expression at the moment - I admire her for her courage and strength in continuing with her public duties, you can see in the video that she´s struggling to put on a happy face and maybe is questioning why people are so interested in her when there are other more important things in the world - I know people lose relatives every day and life goes on but few of us have to live that grief in public.

eireann said:
I think she does look better with weight on her face...but you are right - there is really no soul expression at the moment - I admire her for her courage and strength in continuing with her public duties, you can see in the video that she´s struggling to put on a happy face and maybe is questioning why people are so interested in her when there are other more important things in the world - I know people lose relatives every day and life goes on but few of us have to live that grief in public.

Totally right it's one of angles the most diificil to integrate if yo want to understand the life of public person. What they are doing are may be the same that all the people but they do it in front the look of every body.

If you aren't accustom try for some minutes to speak in public, making speech, echanging words with people unknown, smiling with a strong head hack, hearing people with others important ides in your brain. I can tell you it's not easy at all, you have to prepare your event!...

its wonderful to see both of them out and about doing their usual royal duty, after the tragic death of her sister.

Letizia looks beautiful in these dark colours. It's good to see her and them both together again.

I am anxious for letizia and I hope that she will be well
it is very difficult to recover from a tragic death
I hope that the prince"make assistance" for letizia also because I see him very distant but I also know that one cannot judge on photographs or video for un moment there is also the fact that each one reacts differently toward a dead
I think that felipe being touched with his manner without showing it

In fact letizia is a very courageous princess it is horible that it was necessary a tragedy so that everyone realizes who is letizia ortiz

Last edited:
Letizia give us an example of courage and determination!!! She's a great woman!!!

Infantaleonor Idon't think as you that the Prince is distant, he has the necessity to lead his duties, theirs duties with the most self control as it's possible for the intest superior of his/their task. I agree totally the Princess of Asturias is absolutly a great woman demonstranting, if it was necessary, her strengh of character and her courage but in this so tragic event I find Felipe admirable in going on with determination and cool blod his/theirs obligations. It's the best way to help his wife in this so difficil moment.

Can you imagine, one second, the less proof of weakness from the Prince, I'm sure that Letizia will be totally destroy.

Felipe has been the calm force. He made sure everything went OK, was always there to help, for example he went back to assist Letizia on helping the grandpa walking down the stairs.

I'm sure Felipe did the best for her wife. If he have showed too much his tender to his wife they ould have been on all the magazines (as Thelma and Letizia) He had nice little gesture, touching her hand ..... and I'm sure far away from all the press and peolple he has found all what to do to support and give love to Letizia.

Several recent posts that were off-topic and were getting personnal were removed.
Whether you agree or disagree with each other, you must respect each other's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom