Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lolilla222... great to have you here!

here's many many more of Letizia & Felipe (from Goff)

after getty with their Carlos Alvarez took many many angle of Letizia during the Russian gala banquet, now it looks like Goff have their eyes fixed on letizia.

Motherhood seems to be agreeing with Letizia. Since the birth of the little princess, she is absolutely glowing. Now if only she can get rid of some of her black clothes.

Stellad

stellad said:
Motherhood seems to be agreeing with Letizia. Since the birth of the little princess, she is absolutely glowing. Now if only she can get rid of some of her black clothes.

Stellad

I completely agree with you!! Letizia looks extraordinary beautiful, but I don't like those black clothes. I mean, she looks fantastic whatever she weras, but lately I saw her mostly in black. And she looks so beautiful in red, green, pink, purple...

Letizia doesn´t need to dress fhasion to emphasize like other princess.She has a natural elegance...and other princess are obsessed with the fashion in my opinion...

Thanxs so much to all who had posted the beautiful pictures Princess Letizia. She is absolutely glowing and extraordinary beaituful and make me can't wait to see more and more of this beautiful Princess ...... how about their gergous little princess, any new pictures of the cute Leonor...? Miss her so much....

Good Ourple. You have good pics in this forum. Thanks a lot.

fanletizia said:
Doña Letizia is flattered with ham of Teruel number ' three millions'

http://www.hola.com/gastronomia/noticiaslibros/2006/02/17/13157_dona_letizia_es.html
It takes long time to make some of best and more flavourful jams not only of Spain, but of international level. They’re magnificent pieces that belong to the Denomination of Origin of Teruel, whose production just reached the three million jams; a record that the Regulating Council of this production has wanted to celebrate in a very special way: by presenting Doña Letizia Ortiz with that symbolic `three million piece'.

Nevertheless, it is not the first time that the Regulating Council offers one of its jams to illustrious personalities: thus it happened, for example, in 2002, when Pope John Paul II received the 2000000 piece in the Vatican and, three years before, it was the husband of Doña Letizia, Prince Felipe, who received the 1000000 flavourful jam. In fact, Don Felipe is actually very compromised with the Jam of Teruel in the last couple of years. A few months ago, the heir of the crown inaugurated the 3rd World-wide Congress of the Jam. Enrique Bayonne says that "the prince has always been very interested about the subjects of the province of Teruel, he knows our work very well. Today’s act is an important thing, since for us it means another sample of support to move on".

I think that she was, also, flattered with the doll - her face and smile... she looked a little girl receiving a doll...:)

although I'm not a Leti fan but I must say that motherhood certainly agrees with her, and leonor is just the most gorgeuos baby that I have ever seen

This year, the Pinces didn't have the oppartunity to go to ski, because their busy life and also the beautiful LEONOR. May be this week end or more easily the next one we can imagine that they will doing. If i was a "paparazzi" , I would think something like that, isn't it?

adelaide said:
This year, the Pinces didn't have the oppartunity to go to ski, because their busy life and also the beautiful LEONOR. May be this week end or more easily the next one we can imagine that they will doing. If i was a "paparazzi" , I would think something like that, isn't it?

It is true that this year they have not been going to ski. The trip to Baqueira from Madrid is weighed, and Leonor is very small, in addition Letizia had a Caesarean and she will have to recover well the physical form before being able to ski. But they might go in order that the Prince was skiing and while they can do other things. It will be necessary to wait still season of ski stays. Next weekend is slightly probable, because it is Carnival :p and many people have vacations and in Baqueira there will be too many people.;)

lula said:
Another news on the yesterday act in the Hola (Elsa please;) )

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/02/17/letiziajamon/
The president of the Regulating Council of Teruel’s Jam Denominated Origin, Enrique Bayonne, gave yesterday the 'Teruel’s Jam nr 3.000.000' to the Princess of Asturias. During the hearing that took place in the palace of La Zarzuela, the Princess was also presented with a brooch of gold and diamonds (which she immediately put on her jacket), a statuette representing the Teruel’s Jam (made by Jose Antonio Barrios), a diploma for the "Teruel’s Jam Number Three Million" and, of course, a Jam with the respective denomination of origin.

Besides, the people of Teruel did not forget to include a special gift for Infanta Leonor, who received a pair of white gold and diamonds earrings (“How precious they are!”, said the Princess of Asturias, when she saw them), a book with the drawings made by the children of the Salle de Teruel school (whose leaves Don Felipe turned over for a while) and a precious doll dressed in medieval costume.

After giving birth, Doña Letizia asked for a plate of jam
The Princes (who confessed that they no longer have any jam of those that were given to them after the International Congress of the Jam) will be able to continue enjoying this superb Teruel’s jam, after receiving a new "unit" of 8 kg. The Princess of Asturias assured to the Aragonese retinue that "at La Zarzuela, jam is eaten every day" and that "in my home, it never lacks". Bayonne said that not only the did the Princes show great interest on the market of Teruel’s jam and the exportations of the product, but that the Princess confessed that, after giving birth, she asked for a plate of jam. Dora de Teresa (the lawyer of the Regulating Council), on the other hand, would add another anecdote, by assuring that Doña Letizia has also confessed that the Prince cuts this product very well.

The regulating Council of Teruel’s jam was created in 1985 and nowadays its production represents 50% of the total Spanish jams with denomination of origin. The sector employs more than two thousand people.

Last edited:
lula said:
It is true that this year they have not been going to ski. The trip to Baqueira from Madrid is weighed, and Leonor is very small, in addition Letizia had a Caesarean and she will have to recover well the physical form before being able to ski. But they might go in order that the Prince was skiing and while they can do other things. It will be necessary to wait still season of ski stays. Next weekend is slightly probable, because it is Carnival :p and many people have vacations and in Baqueira there will be too many people.
Thank LULA for your answer, in my mind I taught that the Princes couls go to Baqueira ( the SRF has a house here ? ) with Leonor for a long week end as this of the next week in which they don't have so many officials acts, in a very egoist aim :this to have shots of Leonor...

Last edited by a moderator:
adelaide said:
Thank LULA for your answer, in my mind I taught that the Princes couls go to Baqueira ( the SRF has a house here ? ) with Leonor for a long week end as this of the next week in which they don't have so many officials acts, in a very egoist aim :this to have shots of Leonor.....
They can go in any moment, on this weekend it has not appeared no news, the close one is a carnival and probably beech too many people .... probably in March. The Prince was in the habit of going always the weekend near to his birthday (January 31) but this year he has not gone. Baqueira's problem is that now many famous people get together and there is many press, and the Princes are in the habit of coming in a bit calmer dates.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lula said:
They can go in any moment, on this weekend it has not appeared no news, the close one is a carnival and probably beech too many people .... probably in March. The Prince was in the habit of going always the weekend near to his birthday (January 31) but this year he has not gone. Baqueira's problem is that now many famous people get together and there is many press, and the Princes are in the habit of coming in a bit calmer dates.;)

considering this friday they will be in torino for the olympics, i doubt really much they will go. it's also the last weekend of february, and in march the spring starts... so not a good time to sky :) all the members who wanted to go already went, so i think this year they won't go there. don't think letizia likes very much skiing and if she went was because of felipe who loves it, but i don't think she enjoys it much. moreover, i'm sure they prefer to be with leonor... it wouldn't be logical or sensible if they take her there and leave her in the hotel with a nanny while they go skiing. that's not a behaviour that i think they will have, not only them, but any other couple.

did they go last year to baqueira or to any other resort?

Elsa M. said:
The president of the Regulating Council of Teruel’s Jam Denominated Origin, Enrique Bayonne, gave yesterday the 'Teruel’s Jam nr 3.000.000' to the Princess of Asturias. During the hearing that took place in the palace of La Zarzuela, the Princess was also presented with a brooch of gold and diamonds (which she immediately put on her jacket), a statuette representing the Teruel’s Jam (made by Jose Antonio Barrios), a diploma for the "Teruel’s Jam Number Three Million" and, of course, a Jam with the respective denomination of origin.

Besides, the people of Teruel did not forget to include a special gift for Infanta Leonor, who received a pair of white gold and diamonds earrings (“How precious they are!”, said the Princess of Asturias, when she saw them), a book with the drawings made by the children of the Salle de Teruel school (whose leaves Don Felipe turned over for a while) and a precious doll dressed in medieval costume.

After giving birth, Doña Letizia asked for a plate of jam
The Princes (who confessed that they no longer have any jam of those that were given to them after the International Congress of the Jam) will be able to continue enjoying this superb Teruel’s jam, after receiving a new "unit" of 8 kg. The Princess of Asturias assured to the Aragonese retinue that "at La Zarzuela, jam is eaten every day" and that "in my home, it never lacks". Bayonne said that not only the did the Princes show great interest on the market of Teruel’s jam and the exportations of the product, but that the Princess confessed that, after giving birth, she asked for a plate of jam. Dora de Teresa (the lawyer of the Regulating Council), on the other hand, would add another anecdote, by assuring that Doña Letizia has also confessed that the Prince cuts this product very well.

The regulating Council of Teruel’s jam was created in 1985 and nowadays its production represents 50% of the total Spanish jams with denomination of origin. The sector employs more than two thousand people.

by the way, elsa: in your article it's not jam, but ham what they are talking about. jam= marmelade, ham = jamon.

Last edited:
carlota said:
did they go last year to baqueira or to any other resort?

They go in February to Baqueira and Candanchu, and in Crhistmas Holliday to Canada, I think so.

mapian said:
They go in February to Baqueira and Candanchu, and in Crhistmas Holliday to Canada, I think so.

They are going to Canada in December 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom