Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 10: July - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Urdangarin kids sure are stunners:wub:

Crisinaki you rock!!!! Thanks so much for the pictures of the kids going to school.

Crisiñaki you are the best!!!
Wonderful pictures

Thank you everyone for the great pictures! Irene is really shocking, how much she's grown up over the summer. She's quite the "young lady" now!

Yeah, next thing you know, daddy and her bros are gonna be beating her suitors with sticks :cool: :lol:
She's getting cuter as she gets older, she'll be one really beautiful woman when she grows up:wub:

Obviously this Urdangarin's children are absolutly estupendous, an answer why the Dukes of Lugo are stoping th fabric? it's too bad because they are so lovely and may be the litlle last one would be a marvellous other specimen of this magnific trademark!

Yes it's true the little Irene seems to have taken great benefit of the summer.

They look like a normal family so nice!! Cristina sometimes looks good but in other previous photos she looks bad, her hair, her clothes, to me she should modernize mucht more her wardrobe!

THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF PALMA TAKE THEIR CHILDREN BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS

London Features International Ltd

Nice pics, thanks. I just wonder what happened - first sign of rebellion as Juan refused to dress alike or did he ruin his beige trousers shortly before leaving the house and Cristina had to find a replacement last minute? ;)

:flowers:I have read on italian site Dagospia that princess Cristina lives now in a villa in a neighbourhood called Pedralbes and that costed 6 milion of euros. Does anybody know if it is right?
Do you know anything about this villa? It is very expensive, it must be huge.

Dagospia.com - 04/09/2007 - HASTA LA CASTA (ALLA SPAGNOLA) – MONTA LA PROTESTA CONTRO JUAN CARLOS E FAMIGLIA: COSTANO AI CONTRIBUENTI LA BELLEZZA DI 8 MLN DI EURO L’ANNO – IL RE, CHE QUANDO SI INSIEDÒ NON AVEVA UNA PESETA, HA UN PATRIMONIO DI QUASI 2

They have been living there for a while, it's not something new;)
All the properties belonging to the children of the King of Spain are quite expensive and big, I guess they are accustomed to live in luxury:rolleyes: besides, the Dukes of Palma have 4 kids and were living in an apartment (a big one, but an apartment nonetheless)

a couple more pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/K133023_10.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/K133023_08.jpg

(Korpa)

Last edited:
:flowers:thanks crisiñaki, I didn't know it.
I didn'write it is something new, I just asked about this villa. how big it is, etc..Just curious.
Thanks anyways.

hey, that's what we're here for! to share info! :lol:

The house is 1.063 square meters, with a courtyard of 2.155 square meters, it costed about 8 million euros (with the fixing and such):flowers:

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Infanta Cristina and her husband went to a dancing show called "Carmen" in Barcelona

slightly off topic, but Hola's news said that that performance of Carmen was by Sara Baras. i hope they're mistaken, because as far as i know it was Aida Gomez's company who did Carmen (the flamenco performance, that is, and i've seen that performance too) and not Sara Baras.

Thanks Crisinaki for all the great pictures. I love to Inaki with the kids, what a fabulous father he is!

Lanza Digital: Detalle noticia

Infant Cristina will attend the inauguration of a exhibition in Valdepeñas, that will arrive at the locality thanks to the Foundation the Caixa in October, according to advanced the spokesman of the Team of Government, Manuel Mart...

The Dukes of Palm, even if they live in a luxury place, have a very simple live of today. It's one of their best qualities, but sometimes the Infanta Cristina is too natural when in particularly she dosen't pay attention at all to the way to dress her in casual manner. it's a little bite as if she is opening her piece of furniture and takingthe first thing which is falling down, it will be good or not it's depend of the pile.
As she is a sportwoman she has a very good skin and support verywell to dosen't have any make up, but sometimes for example her hair are too messy and not well cut as if she prefer the natural - she can because her kind of beauty allow that - to a more sofisticated hairdo. On the last shots shown by Crisiñaki, its obvious that Cristina has a summer haircut, not very well done, may be she need to cut a litlle the extremities, I don't know because even like that she looks good, it's her style.

Last edited:
That's the weakness of the SRF ladies: the HAIR

Queen Sofia's legendary helmet-hair-killed-1/4-of-the-ozone-layer
Infanta Elena's braid-with-a-life-of-his-own
Infanta Cristina's changing-hairdo-bad/good-cuts-sun-damaged-hair
Princess Letizia's fringe-that-looks-like-the-one-of-a-small-donkey

They all need to get a Hair Makeover! :lol:

That's the weakness of the SRF ladies: the HAIR
You hit the nail on the head especially when I think of the last weeks :yuk:
Queen Sofia's legendary helmet-hair-killed-1/4-of-the-ozone-layer

Another half can be blamed on Queen Beatrix :eek:

Infanta Elena's braid-with-a-life-of-his-own
Infanta Cristina's changing-hairdo-bad/good-cuts-sun-damaged-hair
Princess Letizia's fringe-that-looks-like-the-one-of-a-small-donkey
Letizia's bangs look terrible. Sometimes I wonder if there is a hairdresser around at all or if he or she only does a part time job, hence these poor done-it-myself hairdos at certain events.

They all need to get a Hair Makeover! :lol:
I have a bad feeling about that since JC has appointed the auditor ... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom