Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra, Current Events 1: September 2003 - Sept. 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, her outfit is to Formal for a concert. As for her Colorful Boots, I agree when you stated "I'm not particularly fond of them"

I've been looking at close up pictures of princess alexandra and crown princess mary very recently and just noticed that Crown princess mary has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes compare with princess alexandra.....did any of you guys notice that? i'm just wondering how old is crown princess mary, i know princess alexandra is going to be 40 this month... :p

That shade of grey looks really bad on her, dull and old, like her early days' dress. The style, well, I don't know there is even a style in that dress. The boots... never mind.
I do like the picture in that bloody red dress. See, she's petite, good color will light on her, but dull grey or blueish grey just won't do.

I don't like her concert outfit either, bight colors look the best on her. How many photos are going to be taking for her 40th birthday, I thought royals can couple of photos done and that's it while wearing the same thing. I don't like the top of the red dress, the neck makes her head look really big compare to the rest of her. And her hair in the last two photos is looking a bit messy. I've been really surprised with Alex lately, in her photos she has been looking younger and younger, most people are sad when they are turing 40, but I guess Alex is'nt.

Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 8th, 2004 - 9:52 pm
I've been looking at close up pictures of princess alexandra and crown princess mary very recently and just noticed that Crown princess mary has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes compare with princess alexandra.....did any of you guys notice that? i'm just wondering how old is crown princess mary, i know princess alexandra is going to be 40 this month... :p
I believe CPM is 32.

Mary is 32 years old, but I've read thst Asians are the slowiest aging race, so maybe this is how Alex looks so young.

Originally posted by sky@Jun 9th, 2004 - 7:17 pm
I don't like her concert outfit either, bight colors look the best on her. How many photos are going to be taking for her 40th birthday, I thought royals can couple of photos done and that's it while wearing the same thing. I don't like the top of the red dress, the neck makes her head look really big compare to the rest of her. And her hair in the last two photos is looking a bit messy. I've been really surprised with Alex lately, in her photos she has been looking younger and younger, most people are sad when they are turing 40, but I guess Alex is'nt.
I agree about bright colors suiting her better and I think in the pix from the concert...her outfit, the boots (yikes!) weren't the greatest choice and her hair... the bangs/that hairstyle seem to make her look older too...lastly, when one turns 40, but doesn't look a day over 30...there's no reason to be sad! =)

thankz pepperann.......princess alexandra really doesn't look like she's 40...haha....she still looks like she's in her early 30's ..she's soooooo pretty!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by sky@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:08 pm
Mary is 32 years old, but I've read thst Asians are the slowiest aging race, so maybe this is how Alex looks so young.
This is true of the Mongloid race. Generally, they age slower than people of the other races. And may I say that Alexandra is a prime example of that. What a beautiful woman!

Interesting enough, amount the four Most Elegant Women two are 1/4 Asian. Kate Beckinsale is also 1/4 Asian. :flower:

Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:50 pm
thankz pepperann.......princess alexandra really doesn't look like she's 40...haha....she still looks like she's in her early 30's ..she's soooooo pretty!!!!!!! :D
totally agree! just wish and hope i can look as good as her when i'm forty...that's a while from now though... =) and no problem bigheadshrimp! =) is that "dai tau ha" in chinese?

At one time I thought Princess Alexander to be very beautiful, but now she has seemed to age quite considerable, in such a short period of time. Whoever does her makeup should be ashamed to send a princess of her caliber out in to the world looking twice her age. Her skin has taken on a rubber appearance and for what reason I don't know. She lives in Denmark for goodness sacks not in Malibu. It is just ashame to see a once beautiful, fresh and vibrant face become a ruddish drawn face overnight. She looks fifty not forty. What happened? Who knew being royal would take all the life out of you? Never mind Diana, god rest her soul, taught us all that in the end. :cry:

I think she's still beautiful and looks much younger than her age. Although, I'll admit, there must be a brainfart every now and then with her clothing and make-up choices, but who doesn't?

I've seen a few recent pictures of her and she looks incredible for a woman her age; she's aging gracefully. :p

well.....i don't think Princess Alexandra looks old at all....you can compare Alexandra with CP Mary...Mary is younger than Mary by like...7-8 years or something...you can see cleary from a close shot that Mary has many wrinkles on her eyes....omg...horrible for a princess.....
also....i think that Mary looks waaaayyyy older than alexandra ..

no offense...keke....just what i think :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 15th, 2004 - 1:00 am
well.....i don't think Princess Alexandra looks old at all....you can compare Alexandra with CP Mary...Mary is younger than Mary by like...7-8 years or something...you can see cleary from a close shot that Mary has many wrinkles on her eyes....omg...horrible for a princess.....
also....i think that Mary looks waaaayyyy older than alexandra ..

no offense...keke....just what i think :rolleyes:
i mean Mary is younger than Alexandra.......typooo~

also.......in my opinion....Mary should go to the docs and get some "botox" done...keke~ and she should do masks and facials more often to avoid more wrinkles....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw pictures at BranPix of Alexandra at a funeral...
where? who died?

i mean Mary is younger than Alexandra.......typooo~

also.......in my opinion....Mary should go to the docs and get some "botox" done...keke~ and she should do masks and facials more often to avoid more wrinkles....
That is VERY UNFAIR!

Be happy that Alexandra isn't wrinkly, but don't say thinsg like that about Mary. I think that is very rude :angry: Mary is A PERSON TOO, just like Alex. I think you forget that.

And if you must know, people who have darker pigments are less prone to sun damage. Studies show this and easy to see in African-Americans in the States and also older people from Asia. Mary, having light skin and living in Australia which has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, it's not a funny thing that her skin's not as good. The Miss Universe is a 20 year old from Australia, and even if she's only 20, she already has wrinkly eyes because she lives near the beach in Australia, just like Mary did.

I don't know why you don't think twice about what you say. Most of the posts I've read so far in this board have been good and I don't know but I don't think your post is very sensitive.

Originally posted by CalendarGirl_2004@Jun 15th, 2004 - 4:55 am
I don't know why you don't think twice about what you say
That was unnecessary. No one is perfect

That is VERY UNFAIR!

Be happy that Alexandra isn't wrinkly, but don't say thinsg like that about Mary. I think that is very rude :angry: Mary is A PERSON TOO, just like Alex. I think you forget that.

And if you must know, people who have darker pigments are less prone to sun damage. Studies show this and easy to see in African-Americans in the States and also older people from Asia. Mary, having light skin and living in Australia which has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, it's not a funny thing that her skin's not as good. The Miss Universe is a 20 year old from Australia, and even if she's only 20, she already has wrinkly eyes because she lives near the beach in Australia, just like Mary did.

I don't know why you don't think twice about what you say. Most of the posts I've read so far in this board have been good and I don't know but I don't think your post is very sensitive.
Well, I would hardly say that Mary's skin looks awful. Also. I think that botox is a bit premature. If she starts getting injenctions, she will have to depend on them for a very long time to come. Have you every seen someone who stops taking botox without using another as or even more effective treatment? It's not very pretty.

That was unnecessary. No one is perfect
No it was not a mistake the first time. Two posts: one commenting on the other. First said "omg...horrible for a princess" and second she should get botox. That's not a mistake. If I said Alex has squinty eyes, omg horrible for a princess, and then commented again on it you would attack me too as you should! I cannot accept it. It was not a mistake it was deliberate. You cannot say things like that!

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but come on, let's get back on track.

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 15th, 2004 - 3:36 am
I just saw pictures at BranPix of Alexandra at a funeral...
where? who died?
"Ecco shoes" founder, Karl Toosbuy 72, Bredebro, Sønderjylland.
He was the brain behind the gift "Folkegaven" for Alex and Joachim at there wedding.

i think those "costume" photos are gorgeous...however, you must also remember that they do photoshop pictures of models, actresses, covergirls, etc.

I'm sure they've smoothed her skin out and if there was any folds or lumps or bumps they'd have smoothed them out as well.

i don't doubt the princess is a natural beauty but i also doubt she's wrinklefree (not that it matters she really is gorgeous).

magazines are there to sell. and they do so by making the models look unnatural and give us something unable to attain.

there was a fabulous website where the graphic designer showed the touch ups they did for a client. the model was hardly thaty perfect yet with the power of photoshop she had the smoothest skin and was much thinner.

I would just like to ask if what are the cars that Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra has?

Her 40th birthday is fast appraoching, you can send birthday greetings to her via mail.

You can send her birthday greetings if you like. Mail it to the address of Schackenborg Palace.

paulette  Posted: Jun 19th, 2004 - 6:44 pm

I would just like to ask if what are the cars that Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra has?
Yeah, me too. :)

... you can send birthday greetings to her via mail.
I didn't know that .... how?

Just my opinion, but I think Alex is way prettier than Mary-still can't bevelieve somenone would be denmark`s cprincess. Feel sorry for the citizens. Scandinavians so many beautiful girls-

send the mail through the address of Princess Alexandra at Schackenborg Slot

...i did...and will do often as possible...for me she´clearly no.1...the others do not have even half the class that alexandra has...and there are quite other reasons for me too :innocent: ...thx
nylonluva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom