Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 7: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
257px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Michael_of_Kent.svg.png

Arms of Prince Michael of Kent

Welcome to Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events, Part 7

Commencing September 1st, 2022

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
The impending retirement of the Kents is the end of an era.

It seems that Charles III pushed them forward to retirement, as Prince and Princess Michael have been removed from the royal family site.

It seems that Charles III pushed them forward to retirement, as Prince and Princess Michael have been removed from the royal family site.

They have never been working royals and during the last website revamp a few years ago, they weren't included, IIRC.

They announced they were retiring from public life shortly after the Jubilee.

They haven’t been there for a long time

Its not the frivolity that is objected to, it is the grasping for money
Well, when times are changing and royals don’t live like they used to, desperate times make desperate people.

Prince Michael of Kent as Commodore-in-Chief Maritime Reserves was the Guest of Honour at the HMS Pegasus Commissioning Ceremony at the Royal Navy Air Station Yeovilton yesterday, October 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Well, when times are changing and royals don’t live like they used to, desperate times make desperate people.

Pss Michael was always like this, saying she would go anywhere for a free lunch, years ago.

Pss Michael was always like this, saying she would go anywhere for a free lunch, years ago.
But you have to admit, times really have changed so yes some people do have to take a free lunch unfortunately

But you have to admit, times really have changed so yes some people do have to take a free lunch unfortunately

To be fair she always maintained she had been misquoted in saying this.

The prince is looking distinguished as ever. Perhaps a bit aged, but still fantastic.

Prince Michael of Kent participated in the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run and was pictured in Staplefield, West Sussex today, November 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone knows what has happened to Princess Michael of Kent of late? I’ve seen her wear the same outfit to multiple public occasions recently and she seems to have aged rapidly in the space of just a few years. Like her spark is gone.
Not looking for snark – just curious for some insight if anyone knows if there has been a change in her life or health outside of her age. Thanks!

Perhaps she contracted ‘long Covid’ and has never really recovered? I do know that, in 2021 I believe it was, Prss Michael was battling blood clots and severe fatigue from Covid. That’s all I know, sorry.

Perhaps she is just one of those people who just ages ‘badly’, no energy left, aches and pains but nothing specific. I agree, when she was younger she was full of vitality.

Wondering if anyone knows what has happened to Princess Michael of Kent of late? I’ve seen her wear the same outfit to multiple public occasions recently and she seems to have aged rapidly in the space of just a few years. Like her spark is gone.
Not looking for snark – just curious for some insight if anyone knows if there has been a change in her life or health outside of her age. Thanks!
The Princess did look spry and lovely, but walked carefully when arriving to the dinner at Oswald's on the night before the coronation. The photos I've seen do not do her any justice (she looks much better in the video I took). The Prince on the other hand looked frail, but as cheerful as his wife.

Prince Michael of Kent attended the qualifying ahead of the F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain at Silverstone Circuit in Northampton today, July 8:

** Pic **

Interesting one, Princess Michael stepped in to judge the World Chelsea Bun competition for her daughter in law who was unable to make it, but refused to try any of the Chelsea buns to judge them. It is all done in good humour but does make me think Princess Michael is a little nuts, in a good way, at times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12440597/Princess-Michael-Kent-chelsea-bun-judge-eat.html

(I know its the DM but there is a video and it comes from a Channel 5 documentary that will air later today about The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea)

Last edited:
Interesting one, Princess Michael stepped in to judge the World Chelsea Bun competition for her daughter in law who was unable to make it, but refused to try any of the Chelsea buns to judge them. It is all done in good humour but does make me think Princess Michael is a little nuts, in a good way, at times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12440597/Princess-Michael-Kent-chelsea-bun-judge-eat.html

(I know its the DM but there is a video and it comes from a Channel 5 documentary that will air later today about The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea)

How ridiculous!

Prince Michael attended the Gold Coast Motor Festival in Hong Kong, China, on November 11:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom