Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
Slightly off topic, but is there a similar video that shows the entrance of the guests at te Crown Princely wedding? :flowers:

I'm sure there is, but give me a minute to find it for you, BB.:flowers:

Getting back to the topic at hand, [URL="http://www.royals.web-log.nl/"]the[/URL] Dutch blog, Royals, is the best one on the net, by far. If you haven't seen their beautiful blog with great original commentary and articles, check it out.

This week, they have added lovely new photos of the Little Princess and Prince Christian. Scroll down until you see them.

I love the new pictures on DRW's. Nikolai and Felix have grown up, Felix's hair is a little darker IMO, and Christian is cuter than ever. I think the Little Princess is like her mother. She seems to have a good personality, I love the picture where she is smiling up at her grandmother. I bet Margrethe and Henrik are thrilled to have a little girl in their lives after so many boys!

i thought these pictures were very sweet! its nice to see more family portraits.,

In case you haven't seen enough of the Little Princess, Prince Christian and so forth, this fantastic blog has it all. Check them out if you can.:flowers: Scroll down a bit.

I agree, the little Princess sure does look like Mary.

Maybe she'll alter over time though - I mean, Christian had dark features when he was younger and look at him now!

Both children look like their parents, i find lil princess to have mary's nose, or so does it look like it from a side shot. poor christian, he looks annoyed.

GT, thanks for th eblog, great pictures

hat a lovely pic, in the arms of her grandmother !
Lovely little nose, so like her mother !

It's lovely to see new pictures of all the children together with their grandparents. Christian and his little sister are so different. Prince Christian is always so serious :unsure: but he is a handsome little man. I can't wait for the Princess' christening, more pictures. :flowers:

Well I think Lillepige is growing so fast!!! Don't you think that! Her hair is really dark!! Prince Henrik skarf does look like something in her hair!!! But I think Mary doesn't like to put things in lillepige hair yet!!!
Christian looks very nice (I really don't like that kind of shirt's on it, bit it seams that Mary aprreciates because Christian is always wearing them). He looks like a marroquim boy with those shirts :))))
http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/nargrethe.jpg
I really aprreciate that Mary shows lillepige very often! It is good to see sometimes the little Princess and it is good that Mary don't want to hide her from the public eye!

Last edited:
Does anyone know when they will chose the name for Lille Prinsesse?

Is it due to religious reasons why they are waiting? Philipe and Letiza have revealed a name why have not Mary and Frederick? Excuse my ignorance but can anyone help answer this question?

I don't know. I see alot of Frederick in some of those pictures of the little princess. For the life of me I can't figure out who Christian looks like though. I think that the little princess is a combination of the two, but I can definitely see Frederick as well as Mary in her.

WindsorIII said:
Does anyone know when they will chose the name for Lille Prinsesse?

Is it due to religious reasons why they are waiting? Philipe and Letiza have revealed a name why have not Mary and Frederick? Excuse my ignorance but can anyone help answer this question?

The name is only revealed at the christening.

No, there are no religious reasons - it's just tradition in the DRF .:)

Christian looks very nice (I really don't like that kind of shirt's on it, bit it seams that Mary aprreciates because Christian is always wearing them). He looks like a marroquim boy with those shirts :))))
Littlepige sometimes looks really beautiful but this time I think I don't like what she is wearing
I agree...I haven't ever cared for the way Mary dresses Christian...hard to tell with new little one yet, but the lavender sweater thing looked tacky to me

I wonder where she buy those shirts! Because if he wears them one or two times OK but Mary seams to like them a lot! Littlepige will look better in ligth colours like pink, white, pail blue, because she has dark hair and light colours will suite her better than this one!

I wonder where she finds them, too. I have never seen the style here...the color is nice on him. Something like Leonor wears would be pretty on the baby princess!

Well, I suppose that I can understand her thinking. Poor Christian will be suited up in suits and restrictive clothing soon enough, so let him be comforatble while he can. Also, little ones tend to roll around, and be rambunctious, so loose clothing certainly would help with that!

Of course Empress you are so right but those Marroquin shirts...

It might be Fredrik that chooses Christian's shirts.
The little Princess looks cute! She's actually awake and smiling! Great! But, I do have one objection to her outfit.They should have put some cute little white socks with ruffles on her instead of the stockings (which by the way looked a little big on her). I can't really see the rest of her outfit...so I can't opinionate on it. I really think she looked like her Dad in the begining, and now she's starting to look more like her Mom. But mainly because of her coloring, the dark hair and eyes. Can't wait to see her on July 1st!

almab said:
I wonder where she finds them, too. I have never seen the style here...the color is nice on him. Something like Leonor wears would be pretty on the baby princess!
Not too many fine girly-girl dresses though! I hope they (I like to think that Frederik has a say in dressing his kids as well ;) ) continue the more relaxed clothing style they have for Christian which I personally like a lot for such small children.

Yes I do appreciate the way Mary dresses Christian I'am only point the fact of those Marroquim shirts that Mary likes to dress him! But OK.....

Jo of Palatine said:
I like them very much....:flowers:

So do I :) IMO, they suit him very much. And the fact that he looks cute as a button in these shirts helps the case ;)

JessRulz said:
So do I :) IMO, they suit him very much. And the fact that he looks cute as a button in these shirts helps the case ;)

The best kind of shirts to wear because kids never keep anything tucked in.

I was just wondering, and I apologise if this question has been asked before, but will the little princess wear the same christening gown as her big brother wore or is that set aside for just the heirs to the throne?
Thanks in advance :flowers:

selminha said:
Already the list of the guests?

I don't believe so. However we don't expect a real long list full of royals for this little one. It appears that it will be more private.

crisscross1 said:
I was just wondering, and I apologise if this question has been asked before, but will the little princess wear the same christening gown as her big brother wore or is that set aside for just the heirs to the throne?
Thanks in advance :flowers:

i think it's the same gown they use for all the family. prince christian used the same gown as princes nikolai and felix, if i'm not mistaken, so no doubt lille prinsesse will use the same one.

Originally Posted by Carlota
i think it's the same gown they use for all the family. prince christian used the same gown as princes nikolai and felix, if i'm not mistaken, so no doubt lille prinsesse will use the same one.

Nikolai and Felix wore a different gown than Christian. It was made specifically for Nikolai's christening.

Gift of jewellery for new princess

THE birth of Denmark's newest princess, to Tasmanian-born Crown Princess Mary, will be marked with a gift of jewellery from the Apple Isle.
Hobart jeweller Diane Allison has been commissioned to make a charm bracelet depicting links between Tasmania and Denmark.

Gift of jewellery for new princess | NEWS.com.au

Mary insists on wearing again these Marroquim shirts on Christian http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/061614.jpg! On this occasion he should be wearing more formal clothes! I think Mary needs a fashon adviser for Christian sometimes....Hope he will not be wearing this shirt again on the lillepige baptism!

I agree I don;t like the way Mary dresses Cristian at all. He's always wearing the same kind of clothes, and what he wore to this christening is totally wrong. I don't understand how somebody who dresses so well herself can dress her son so bad. maybe she should ask Infanta Cristina for some advice she has more than enough experience dressing her 3 sons in lovely ways :lol:

I agree I don;t like the way Mary dresses Cristian at all. He's always wearing the same kind of clothes, and what he wore to this christening is totally wrong. I don't understand how somebody who dresses so well herself can dress her son so bad. maybe she should ask Infanta Cristina for some advice she has more than enough experience dressing her 3 sons in lovely ways :lol:
Well, I disagree with both of you:) I like the relaxed way Mary and Frederik dress their small child. Very much like the way most Danes would dress a child of Christian's age IMO. I really don't like the over-dressed stiff outfits that some wealthy/royal kids are dressed in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom