Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know all the names of little ADss Cecilia of Austria? I am sure her first name is not the only one she goes by.

I'm pretty certain that or "Marie" or "Maria" might be one of her names.

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain that or "Marie" or "Maria" might be one of her names.

I dont think they announce all the names... as they are not working royals... they just mention when they'v had a new baby .. it is quite likely that as Catholics their children, even the boys would be called Marie as some part of the name

Just remembered the names of Adss Cecilia of Austria her sisters are. Maria Stella, Elisabeth, Christiana, Yolanda, Alberta. Magdalena, Maria, Alexandra, Zita, Charlotte. Juliana, Maria, Christine, Wilhelmina, Margaret, Astrid. Cecilia, Maria?... Will see when we find out the other names. Very nice names to other family members.

Just remembered the names of Adss Cecilia of Austria her sisters are. Maria Stella, Elisabeth, Christiana, Yolanda, Alberta. Magdalena, Maria, Alexandra, Zita, Charlotte. Juliana, Maria, Christine, Wilhelmina, Margaret, Astrid. Cecilia, Maria?... Will see when we find out the other names. Very nice names to other family members.

Maria Stella
Elisabeth [great-great-grandmother (Belgium) & maternal aunt & mother's second name]
Christiana [grandfather (Austria)]
Yolanda [great-grandmother (Austria/de Ligne)]
Alberta [great-great uncle (Belgium)]

Magdalena Maria
Alexandra [paternal uncle/friend mother]
Zita [Zita: great-great grandmother (Austria/B-P)]
Charlotte [great grandmother (Luxembourg/Belgium) & great-great grandmother (Luxembourg)]

Juliana Maria
Christine [aunt]
Wilhelmina [traditional Luxembourgian grand-ducal name; female version of Guillaume]
Margaret [maternal grandmother]
Astrid [paternal grandmother]

My guess:
Cecilia Maria
Gabriella [paternal aunt]
Caroline/a [maternal aunt]
Roberta [maternal grandfather]

Source for names of Kathleen's siblings & parents.

We seen a pic of the little ADss Cecilia of Habsburg Lorraine, Austria and she is a little cutie. But so far no news about the third child of AD and ADss Christoph and Adelaide of Austria.? Is this little one not born yet?, or did they send no notification out. Would be nice to know if a little boy or girl and the name. Maybe they will surprise as one day and then will know.

Unfortunately we usually never hear baby news from other family members except Imre and Kathleen.
So we might not find out about Christoph's and Adelaides third child for months or only accidentally...?
When the birth of their second child became known we didn' t even know beforehand that she was pregnant.
But maybe this time they make an exception in case it's a boy...

It seems no one is updating the site. Little ADss Cecilia is not added at Angelfire or anywhere else. Royal Netty normally has all the names at least of the other little girls, nothing so far. I wonder if this is due to the Pandemic or no one cares? Also nothing about Adelaide and her family and the new baby?

It seems no one is updating the site. Little ADss Cecilia is not added at Angelfire or anywhere else. Royal Netty normally has all the names at least of the other little girls, nothing so far. I wonder if this is due to the Pandemic or no one cares? Also nothing about Adelaide and her family and the new baby?

Hein Bruins on his genealogy site wrote that Christoph & Adelaide's third child was born already in 2020 and that is a boy, named Josef:

Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria
http://heinbruins.nl/Christian.html

Last edited:
The family or who ever is doing the updating of the site are a little slow. On the Royal Travel Guide, for the Habsburg Lorraine Family. Little ADss Cecilia was added, but not Christoph's son AD Joseph. Also the Austria Angelfire site is minus the two new additions to the Family.

I seen one pic of Kathleen and baby Cecilia. It was a Baptismal pic, with a beautiful Mountain background. The pic was somewhere at the website. Hope they will post more of them and let us know the complete names of the little cutie.

This is not Archduke Christoph but Archduke Alexander and I think the baby is his niece Archduchess Cecilia.

Are you sure? Seems a rather big child for such a young baby; so, Joseph would make more sense to me.

I did doubt whether it was Christoph, so if it's Alexander that makes sense.

You' re right, it' s Joseph. If you scroll down there is a group of photos of him again with other children and it says it' s Joseph.

AD Josef is a big boy and cute. Wow 19 Great Grandchildren for GD Jean of Luxemburg. Sadly he did not meet the newest of them.

Give it a few years and he will likely have an army of great-grandchildren. He has 22 grandchildren. Even if most of them don't have the large families their parents had, 19 is sure to grow.

Its sad he won't be around to meet many of them. Having grown up without any great-grandparents, those who got him were lucky to meet him. :flowers:

Lovely pictures. These are beautiful children. ADss Maria Stella had her First Communion as well it seem,I like Maria Stellas dress she looks like a Pss. The Mountains in the background are serene.

Imre and family are in Washington. Some guy called "Cazerbrad" posted a new photo on Twitter.
Magdalena looks exactly like Marie-Astrid .
Please can someone post the photo here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom