King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie Current Events 5: February 2016 - January 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the magazine ¡Hola! adds to the interview and report, a page dedicated to old photos.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zj8YxxSs...KQuu01pEDlwCNcBGAsYHQ/s640/colax+de+fotos.jpg

In the photo you can see: - the christening of Princess Alexia, - the christening of Prince Pavlos, -King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie with the costume of the island of Corfu, with Crown Prince Pavlos and the Princess Alexia, - King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie with little Alexia, and it is obvious that the magazine has tried to focus the report on Queen Sophia, and Princess Alexia, because we can see, the wedding photo of Queen Sophia and the King Juan Carlos, and Queen Sophia when she was Princess of Greece working as a nurse in Athens.

And these photos , with Robert Nixon sobre 1964, y con Robbert F. Kennedy, in 1968

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pZi6AvuQ...HGcUdXzxJoV6r2JdQCNcBGAsYHQ/s640/nixo+jfk.png

In this photo Queen Anne Marie is wonderful.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0WxIz01K...QwkNzc8QWXUnQCNcBGAsYHQ/s640/bautizo+paul.png

Last edited:
Thank you, Lipe and Muhler by translate it, the version of Greece is like the version danish.

I have heard that at the end of summer, in September, the family could celebrate the King's 80th birthday party, it would be in Porto heli, at his home, and it would be familiar, but the covid has increased in countries like Spain. I don't know how the situation is in Spain, but Princess Alexia has not traveled to Greece. however Prince Philippos is in Greece, and Prince Pavlos and Maria Chantal, they have no problem traveling to Greece. I would like to see a photo of this event if it is celebrated.

Considering the frailty of King Constantine, I think it's likely that any form of family gatherings will be postponed until after a vaccine has been found.

I don't think we will see any large family gathering for the kings 80th Birthday.

In February Princess Tatiana wrote on her Instagram account that on June 2, the Prince Nikolaos would open an exhibition in Chicago. This excluded that on June 2 there would be a birthday party, it was reasonable, the date was very close to Princess Theodora's wedding, 25 may. The end of summer is a good time to celebrate it, however with the covid, I think that it is not possible, because the King is a high-risk person , the best gift that king Constantine can receive by his birthday is , health:flowers:, so it is best, not to have a party.

What's the news on King Constantine's health situation?
I heard from someone who saw him earlier this year in Greece, that he doesn't seem to be 'really there'...
Does anyone know if he had made any appearances lately?

The Wedding of Theodora should have been earlier when her Father was well.
They are engaged since ???

The King is in good health, within all his pathologies. For two years he has been using a wheelchair, he is physically very deteriorated, but well in his head. The last photo of him was in Spetses in summer with his son Paul and his grandchildren. in September King Constantine and Queen Anne Maria were at their home in Porto Heli with his son Philippos and Nina Flohr, where Philippos announced to his parents his future wedding.
The King is a high-risk person, and Queen AnnaMarie is also, they are locked in their house, it is normal and recommended by the authorities. In Greece since October it is mandatory to wear a mask, and there are restrictions due to the increase in cases of covid and therefore it is logical that the King does not leave home because he is a very high risk person.
Theodora's wedding is suspended by the covid, and it will be celebrated in spetses, this was said by the King in the interview for his 80th birthday.
(Sorry for all the corrections that I have made in the message but my spell checker of the mobile, is writing what it wants):lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
thanks for the update!
wishing the best for Constantine!

The King is in good health, within all his pathologies. For two years he has been using a wheelchair, he is physically very deteriorated, but well in his head. The last photo of him was in Spetses in summer with his son Paul and his grandchildren. in September King Constantine and Queen Anne Maria were at their home in Porto Heli with his son Philippos and Nina Flohr, where Philippos announced to his parents his future wedding.
The King is a high-risk person, and Queen AnnaMarie is also, they are locked in their house, it is normal and recommended by the authorities. In Greece since October it is mandatory to wear a mask, and there are restrictions due to the increase in cases of covid and therefore it is logical that the King does not leave home because he is a very high risk person.
Theodora's wedding is suspended by the covid, and it will be celebrated in spetses, this was said by the King in the interview for his 80th birthday.
(Sorry for all the corrections that I have made in the message but my spell checker of the mobile, is writing what it wants):lol::lol::lol:

The Wedding of Theodora should have been earlier when her Father was well.
They are engaged since ???

Matthew Kumar proposed to Theodora in November 2018. Hindsight 20/20. (No pun intended) Not only King Constantine's health but who could have predicted the COVID-19 pandemic.

The coronavirus vaccine was given a few hours ago today, 11 February at the Nafplio Hospital the King Konstantinos, sending the message that the vaccines are safe and will mark the end of the pandemic.

The King was accompanied by the Queen Anna-Maria who will be vaccinated the next day.

https://scontent.fskg1-2.fna.fbcdn....=ffce6907666c59750a245363af7173fc&oe=604AF7CD
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=92ddb7713ac2b363cf5ec136b4c30100&oe=604A5C04

https://argonafplia.gr/2021/02/11/αποκλειστικο-στο-νοσοκομείο-ναυπλίο/

Last edited:
I am happy to see King Constantine get vaccinated, because I thought that he, with all the health problems he has, would not receive the vaccine, but he has been vaccinated, and has encouraged others to do so. ??

The King must be careful with his mask, it was falling off him when he was speaking.:ermm:

The coronavirus vaccine was given a few hours ago today, 11 February at the Nafplio Hospital the King Konstantinos, sending the message that the vaccines are safe and will mark the end of the pandemic.

The King was accompanied by the Queen Anna-Maria who will be vaccinated the next day.
From a logistical and infection point of view that doesn't make sense as the queen will have to travel and be exposed twice instead of once. However, maybe they wanted to make sure the king didn't have any serious side-effects that the queen would want to attend to before she went for hers knowing that especially the first day or two people might experience some side-effects.

Yes good to see King Constantine got vaccinated especially as he has not been in the best of health.

It appears that King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie were accompanied by security guards. The man in red must be a personal assistant to the King.

Last edited:
It is obvious that the King was happy after receiving the second dose ??. This is good, because, he has two weddings pending ;)?.

King Constantine is vaccinated, Queen Anne-Marie not yet, because those over 75 years they will be called now to be vaccinated, in april

Posts about the family‘s reaction to the death of the Duke of Edinburgh should be made here. Thank you for your understanding!

How wonderful to see the three siblings together.

Thanks Stef, for sharing this photo. The relevant thing is to see them all together. :pI see that there were restrictions due to the covid, they were sitting two by two ... and King Constantine and Queen Sofia, despite the restrictions, have done their best to be as close together as possible.;)??
The presence of King Constantine in this event is a good sign about his state of health.?
thank you Stef

Queen Anne Marie speaks to Queen Sofia , but the King seems in bad condition.
Very happy to see the 3 Siblings.

No, King Constantine was talking to Queen Sofia, the theater capacity was limited and the guests had to sit at a distance and two by two. King Constantine arrived in a wheelchair and sat down with help, and then leaned over to talk to his sister, Queen Sophia, which is why he appears in that position.
King Constantine has used a wheelchair for a long time and is in poor health, so I really appreciate seeing him at these events.

The UIPM ((Union Internationale de Pentathlon) President Dr Klaus Schormann visited the UIPM Honorary Patron, King Constantine and his wife Queen Anne-Marie, in Porto Heli on 18 June .

https://www.uipmworld.org/sites/default/files/resize/king-661x414.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAgQjhxqFwoTCOC_2qS--PECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

"They discussed the new Modern Pentathlon format for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games and all the opportunities it presents for athletes, spectators, sponsors and media.
President Dr Schormann briefed HM King Constantine and HM Queen Anne-Marie on the activities undertaken by UIPM during the COVID-19 pandemic and future steps of the UIPM development strategy. He thanked both of them for their ongoing support and close personal friendship.
Together they all looked forward to a safe and successful Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 in 2021."

Queen Anne-Marie looks great, for her Age. It is obvious that she takes care of her health and the her husband health because she wears a face mask, but Prince Pavlos, he should also wear a face mask.
Thank you, Stef by photos.

Queen Anne-Marie looks great, for her Age. It is obvious that she takes care of her health and the her husband health because she wears a face mask, but Prince Pavlos, he should also wear a face mask.

Thank you, Stef by photos.
In Greece of you are fully vaccinated and in open air without a mass of people around, you are allowed not to wear mask. I presume the Queen wears one for additional security, or to protect the King, as he is very frale and the covid mutation D is now running everywhere.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree with Francesacs2003

Queen Anne-Marie is wonderful. She will be 75 years old on August 30 .However, she is not going to celebrate her 75th birthday with a big party. I have read today, that the tradition of celebrating the 75 is very typical of the Danes, but it is not a tradition that Queen Anna Maria follows. she doesn´t like celebrate her birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom