Spanish Introductory visit to Morocco: July 14, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The arrival was quite grand IMO with all the Kings siblings making an appearance to greet Felipe and Letizia. It's a shame that Letizia choose an oversized and dull suit, looked like she was attending a business meeting.

Are these the first orders they received from foreign countries?

The iftar banquet the Lalla's looked amazing as always. Their caftan nicer than the other, they sure know how to outshine their hosts. Pity that Letizia appeared in a shirt, actually it was shocking especially know how her hosts dress and throw a dinner. I was expecting to see The King's 2 children at the dinner, they have made an appearance at similar events in the past.

Considering that Leti wore the same thing (just in hot pink) the last time they were in Morocco, I would expect nothing less from her. It's her style and I can't fault her for it.

Considering that Leti wore the same thing (just in hot pink) the last time they were in Morocco, I would expect nothing less from her. It's her style and I can't fault her for it.

And considering it's a majority Muslim country, were I in her shoes I'd play it very safe and avoid unintentionally offending the hosts with my wardrobe. A dress or skirt may be a bad idea.

I respect King Mohammed but honesty forces me to say that the King does not look healthy. The latest years there is an increasing overweight, the King looks pale and often not well-shaven, which surprises me, knowing Morocco's excellent barbiers.

Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Foundation for Cancer Prevention and Treatment, and Queen Letizia of Spain visited on Tuesday the Sheikha Fatima Centre for Gynaecological-Mammary Oncology at the National Oncology Institute affiliated to the Ibn Sina University Hospital in Rabat.

HH Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairwoman of the U.A.E. General Women's Union, of the Family Development Foundation, and Princess Lalla Salma, opened the centre on 12th June 2013. The centre was built on a donation offered by Sheikha Fatima.

WAM

Back
Top Bottom