Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....she stuck to Harry like glue the whole evening. I guess she felt a little unsure since none of her friends were around.

I'd imagine she's been around long enough to be well acquainted with William's and Harry's friends not needing to be glued to Harry. In a couple of shots at ISIFA, Chelsy looked like she was having a great time without Harry.
Fotobanka isifa image service

That shows only two pics in which she's not with Harry. :unsure:

Actually three out of eighteen....that was available.:angel: Thanks to her stunning blue dress, I also noticed Chelsy was in the background in several photos focusing on William or Kate. I was a bit surprised there aren't more photos of her or Harry available yet. Perhaps they'll be added on later. The majority of the coverage seems to have focused on Kate.

The majority of the coverage seems to have focused on Kate
It usually does and probably will continue to until she and William either marry or finish for good. Then they will move on to Chelsy.
One of the joys of being a royal girlfriend I guess :rolleyes:

I think it's interesting that Harry has attached himself to a girl with intellectual pursuits ... and a girl who is rather more independent than Kate. (I wish Kate would find a job/career and do more than play at it.)

I think that is interesting too, especially because from all the tabloids tell us about Harry and scholastics is that he is pretty inept. It's interesting that he picked a girl that seem to like studying (and apparently is good at it).

I think the independence has to do with personality though. Possibly Kate needs the verification of being the princess to feel alright about herself, while Chelsy seems to like proving it academically. But I might mention that no one seemed to mind that Diana was never too independent whe she was Kate's age, and never really became much of "her own person" until after her divorce (yes, yes, I realize she had a job)...

And, from what I've seen of it, I really liked Chelsy's dress! It seems to be the happy medium between modesty and her own style, which I love that she's found (because I didn't think the wedding and awards ceremony were very "her style")...

So much for staying "true to herself". If that wasn't Chelsy at her best "regal" behaviour I don't know what. :D .

I don't get this. How was she acting her "best regal behavior". She was hanging out with Harry at a boxing match! Also, I don't get the first sentence either, about how she's not staying true to herself. I'm not seeing it.

I don't get this. How was she acting her "best regal behavior". She was hanging out with Harry at a boxing match! Also, I don't get the first sentence either, about how she's not staying true to herself. I'm not seeing it.
Me neither.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy at Cirencester Polo club, June 8 2008 .
Abaca Press Americas Search Results
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected# .
However, giov has provided some wonderful photos of Harry and Chelsy at the polo. Fantastic outfit, very Chelsy. She really knows how to ring the changes. As I have said before, I think she dresses for where she is not who she might be. :cool:

Last edited:
Also, I don't get the first sentence either, about how she's not staying true to herself. I'm not seeing it.
I don't think anyone knows enough about Chelsy's "true self" for it to be said she is changing. Perhaps it is because for so long the press portrayed her as the dumb blond party girl who was only out to have a good time, so that's what people came to expect from her, Now that she is living full time in the UK and people can see that she is not the dumb blond they were led to believe, they tend to say "oh look she is changing to be a more suitable royal girlfriend" than to think maybe the press were wrong with their assessment of Chelsy.

As I have said before, I think she dresses for where she is not who she might be
Or maybe she and others just happen to be wearing clothes that they personally like with no other motive behind it. :)

What an adorable beagle!

I love the color of Chelsy's dress at the charity boxing match.

Oh my gosh that puppy is adorable. Too bad they can't stay that size forever. I'm suprised Harry and Chelsy both dont have dogs since they both seem to be dog lovers.

:previous: Thank you so much. Those photos are wonderful. :flowers:

From Abaca Press
While her boyfriend Prince Harry attends the Trooping the Colour Ceremony, Chelsy Davy is spotted shopping in trendy Chelsea, in London, UK on June 14, 2008.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

Prince HArry cheated,,,

Prince Henry looked good in his unifrom.

Last edited:
That was a very cute picture of Prince Harry!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Chelsy more than kate she looks like the girl you want to make party with :D
I wanna see her wedding it will be ace :winkiss:

Not according to Richard Kay's article, which reports that she and Harry are fighting again.:whistling: As far as I can tell she adds drama to his life. He's different from his brother apparently, not yet ready to settle down with one woman. And at his age and apparent maturity level he shouldn't have to apologize for that. This should be painfully obvious to her and if she's got a problem with his behavior, which he repeats whenever his buddies whistle, I'm waiting for her to exercise her independence and strength of character and end this mercurial relationship and move on once and for all. If Kate Middleton is attacked for being a doormat by having taken William back after his hijinks, it seems to me the same rule applies here.

When Harry upset Chelsy ... again | Mail Online

Last edited:
Well, one can always hope that maturity will grow with age. At his age, he's already done remarkable things, such as fighting in Afghanistan, so if he is "sowing his wild oats" a bit, then so be it. If Chelsea is all that eager to settle down, then she'll have to wait a bit. Goodness knows that both of them are quite young, and they should both enjoy life for the moment. There should be no hurry for them to get settled now. They can still have a relationship that is meaningful while enjoying their own lives, and if all she wants to do is change him, then perhaps she is with the wrong person. Peoples personalities change as they grow, and she can either grow with him, or go off and find a much more mature gentleman, who will keel over long before she does.

Not according to Richard Kay's article, which reports that she and Harry are fighting again.:whistling:
When Harry upset Chelsy ... again | Mail Online
But this is Richard Kay, who IMO spends his life trying to put down one or other of the royals.

The ubiquitous unnamed sources/friends got it all wrong with regard to Catherine attending/not attending various events and we will probably find these unnamed sources/friends are as inaccurate with regard to Harry and Chelsy.

I like Chelsy but I would be surprised if these two made it for the long haul...Chelsy does not seem as invested in the lifestyle as Kate or the position, probably because she will live well regardless considering her own background but still...

No, they are not engaged and Afganistan is not nessarily safe. Would the visit to Kandihar Air Base or what? It is possible that she is setting up nightclub evenings to raise money for the Armed Forces.

No, they are not engaged and Afganistan is not nessarily safe.

thanks kpusa.

I realise they are not engaged, but with Chelsy being such an outdoors person, staying in some rough places in Africa, it didn't seem too far-fetched that she and Harry might zoom in for a quick visit to his mates in Afghanistan.

At least this way it wouldn't put the other soldiers at risk.
Cheers Marg :)

But this is Richard Kay, who IMO spends his life trying to put down one or other of the royals.

The ubiquitous unnamed sources/friends got it all wrong with regard to Catherine attending/not attending various events and we will probably find these unnamed sources/friends are as inaccurate with regard to Harry and Chelsy.
Well said Skydragon. I was going to ask "who wrote this drivil?" as I missed the Richard Kay connection.

As for the "jealousy and anger" reports coming from the "ubiquitous they", I guess it makes headlines and money for them.

Truth is boring and doesn't sell papaers. :bang:

Defintely, I don't think Kate is like that and I doubt Chelsy would listen to her of all people.

Kate conducts herself beautifully. The press can't dig up a shred about her. The worse that has been done to her are lies spread about her on the internet. That's it. If Kate wants to work, she'd make a smashing image consultant.

:lol:

That is so funny - she is carrying no money. Only 2-3 weeks ago she was photographed taking money out of a cash point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom