Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been really nice. The couple can just date, and we don't have to hear stories upon stories about the wedding. ;)

Skydragon said:
The British press are desperate to find something to write and royals sell! :rolleyes: Victoria is over in the states now, isn't she, out of sight, out of mind! :ROFLMAO:

No love for Mrs. Beckham? :lol:

This just proves her job has to be a front. 2 am and drinking on the weekday :rolleyes: I would really like to see the pictures of her Wednesday morning driving to work. :ermm:

MarleyAllison said:
This just proves her job has to be a front. 2 am and drinking on the weekday :rolleyes: I would really like to see the pictures of her Wednesday morning driving to work. :ermm:

I'm failing to see what this has to do with her ability to work. I'm also puzzled as to whether or not there's a rule that says when you have a job, you can only drink on Friday and Saturday.

If she gets to work on time and does not allow the previous night's partying to affect that, what's the problem?

isn't she only a part time employee? if so, maybe she was off the following day and that would explain the late/early hour.

MarleyAllison said:
She is not at school, as long as she is able to get to work on time and do her job, with a headache or not, it is nobody's business. Many young men and women go to nightclubs and bars during the week, that's why they are open! :rolleyes:

yeah I agree with you, skydragon.. some people do that..

Skydragon said:
She is not at school, as long as she is able to get to work on time and do her job, with a headache or not, it is nobody's business. Many young men and women go to nightclubs and bars during the week, that's why they are open! :rolleyes:

And depending on the job, it's something to look forward to, at least! :wacko:

MarleyAllison said:
It proves nothing of the sort.

Kate is an adult, and as such she and her friends can handle going out for drinks during the week. It's not a "school night" in bed by 9pm anymore, and it's nobody's business if (a) Kate is employed and (b) if Kate wants to party every night of the week. That's what being 25 and single is about. staying out late while the body will still let you burn the candle at both ends, as opposed to being 50 and looking ridiculous that night and feeling awful the next day.

Kate isn't hurting anyone by going out on a Monday night with friends, or is she????:rolleyes:

Its rather normal of her. Quite the type of person I would want to be my potential Queen in fifty years--someone who had the chance to be "like everyone else".

Luv2Cruise said:
That's what being 25 and single is about. staying out late while the body will still let you burn the candle at both ends

*sigh* Those were the days! It seems like yesterday. :rolleyes:

as opposed to being 50 and looking ridiculous that night and feeling awful the next day.

Yes, yes, I know it wasn't yesterday.:mad: No need to rub it in though. :lol:

Suonymona said:
Its rather normal of her. Quite the type of person I would want to be my potential Queen in fifty years--someone who had the chance to be "like everyone else".

You want her to become Queen at the age of 75? :ermm: Not sure Charles will be able to hang on that long.

Very stylish indeed. Top marks to Kate.

It's her shades that make her look cool..

Oh! I missed those pics of Kate, what happened to her security people. After the birthday I didnt think we´d see more of Kate leavin to work

karla64 said:
new photos of her today..
at last we can see kate again!
she look so beutiful an d skinny.
I hope she becomes in princess very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
MarleyAllison said:

I found them!!!!!!

WENN Photo Library

She looks sick to death of the photographer, apart from that she looks fine!

karla64 said:
new photos of her today..
looks like she's packed for a night away.

Can't this girl be left alone for like, a day? Criminently.

Love those pictures of Kate... I really like her style. Understated, classy but stylish too.

I still can't warm up to her, she just rubs me the wrong way. It's just one of those things; you met someone and for no particular reason, you don't like them, like your personalities aren't a match. That is how I feel about her.

Maybe she was trying to give them one shot.

Many of the papps yell and promise "c'mon, give us a smile for one shot and we'll leave you alone". So they stop and smile and STILL get buggered plus now they look like they enjoy it. Its a no-win.

I've been on a street when a hoard went by trailing a celeb, it is truly terrifying to watch. I felt blessed for my privacy that day!

Kendra said:
She never said she "hates" the paparrazzi. Her attorneys asked for some sort of boundaries and reprieve from the onslaught. And to this day it is still not FACT that it was KATE who requested through attorneys, that she be left alone.

Just a few months ago she was CONDEMNED by "some" for not "smiling" at the camera. For always SEEMING to scowl at the paparrazzi. Somehow I just knew she would be condemned for smiling as well.:rolleyes:

^ Maybe they said something nice to her. And maybe there one was just photographer, instead of a whole crush of people.

Luv2Cruise said:
She never said she "hates" the paparrazzi. Her attorneys asked for some sort of boundaries and reprieve from the onslaught. And to this day it is still not FACT that it was KATE who requested through attorneys, that she be left alone.

Just a few months ago she was CONDEMNED by "some" for not "smiling" at the camera. For always SEEMING to scowl at the paparrazzi. Somehow I just knew she would be condemned for smiling as well.:rolleyes:

I agree. The girl can't seem to please everyone either way. What's wrong with her smiling for the cameras? Since she has to see them no matter how she looks, she might as well appear confident, friendly and polite - which is what a girl dating the heir to the heir to the throne should be like in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom