Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 33: January 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert attended the pre-view of the exhibition "Emotions" in honour of late Dutch artist Kees Verkade at the Espace d'exposition des Arcades in Antibes, France:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And he travelled to Geneve, Switzerland, today, for a Red Cross meeting:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Wonder what is the connection between the Empress Eugénie and Monaco?

Very nice bust of the French Empress.

The Grimaldis and the Bonapartes/de Beauharnais are related through Stephanie de Beauharnais,the adopted daughter of Napoleon I Bonaparte. She married the Grand Duke of Baden and became the grandmother of Lady Mary Victoria Douglas-Hamilton,the mother of Prince Louis II of Monaco and grandfather of Prince Rainier of Monaco. Empress Eugenie was also a bestfriend to the Duchess of Hamilton -Prince Louis of Monaco’s grandmother whom he was very closed to.

Last edited:
Yesterday, October 13, Prince Albert attended the 23. Rencontres Internationales du Cinéma des Antipodes in Saint-Tropez, France, for the premiere of his documentary "Alick and Albert" he had produced together with artist Alick Tipotis:

** Pic ** pp gallery **

Today, October 14, he attended the closing event of a workshop on Blue Carbon organized by the Scientific Centre of Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

and received the Ambassadors of Madagascar, Gabon, Switzerland (1-2) and Turkey:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gouv: Diplomatie : de nouveaux Ambassadeurs accrédités Madagascar – Gabon – Suisse – Turquie **

Last edited:
Prince Albert as Honorary President attended the awards ceremony of the French digital writing contest "To the hearts of words“ in Monaco yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Prince Albert attended the 5th edition of the workshop on economics and ocean acidification at the Yacht Club of Monaco:

Prince Albert attended the final day of the Bocce World Cup in Alassio, Italy:

I really and truly admire Prince Albert. Notwithstanding his personal worries he is carrying on with his numerous official duties. My esteem for him has risen to a very high level.

"Today I presented my letters of Credence to His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Mónaco. It is the first time that Namibia will have an ambassador accredited to the Principality. Areas of future collaboration might be Marine conservation, Climate change, Energy transition"

Ambassador Mohamed-Antar Daoud of Algeria presented this Thursday to Prince Albert the credentials accrediting him as Ambassador to Monaco
Also handed over on behalf of President Tebboune an invitation to Prince Albert to attend the opening ceremony of the 19th edition of the Mediterranean Games to be held in Oran from 25 June to 5 July 2022

https://www.algeriepatriotique.com/...es-de-creances-au-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco/

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for P Albert, such a hard working man.

"In the space of three years, the Principality has acquired the best digital infrastructures to serve the quality of life and the attractiveness of its economy, with the ambition of making Monaco a benchmark city-state in the digital world.

On 25 October at the Princess Grace Theater, HSH Prince Albert II, in the presence of His Excellency Mr. Pierre DARTOUT, Minister of State, Mr. Stéphane VALERI, President of the National Council, the Government Councilors - Ministers, the Interministerial Delegate in charge of the Digital Transition, Mr. Frédéric GENTA, and many players in Monegasque political and economic life, shared the assessment of the digital transformation of the Principality and outlined the prospects for the Extended Monaco program for the coming years."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdnxMFMRIh/

In presence of Prince Albert an artificial reef was installed off the Larvotto in honour of the 1st oceanaut Albert Falco, one of Commander Cousteau's relatives, this morning, October 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert was in Paris today, October 28, to attend the inaugural session of the Centenary of the Renaissance of the Marine Academy:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
I admire him for his work ethic and commitment to Monaco.

Prince Albert attended the funeral of Jean-Claude Guibal, Mayor of Menton and President of the French Riviera Community, today, October 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, October 31, Prince Albert attended the launch of the third edition of the Because The Ocean At COP26 event at the University of Edinburgh:

** MERI Foundation instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Gosh Prince Albert is such a busy man, he never stops.

sm1939 I fully agree. Notwithstanding his personal worries he has never shirked his duty. God bless him and keep him and all his family in good health

Gosh Prince Albert is such a busy man, he never stops.

I think he's one of the most busiest royals we are following here..

Today, November 1, he attended - as expected and announced - the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference in Glasgow:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Today, November 3, Prince Albert as Chair of Sustainability and Legacy for the IOC held a keynote speech at the „Sport for Climate Action - The Race to Zero“ event in Glasgow:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert is back in Monaco but virtually participated in the COP26 event "Can we rely on natural ocean processes for climate mitigation":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And he travelled to Noto in Italy where he received the Grifone d'Argento 2020 Award and inaugurated the Jacques de Monaco Olfactory Tactile Museum:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ⠀

Last edited:
Yesterday, November 6, Prince Albert as Patron opened the 9th edition of the Only Watch charity auction in aid of research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy:

** instagram gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom