Hello everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abicla

Commoner
City
San Juan
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm Also New

Hi everyone! I first found this site while searching for information on the Princes of Asturias wedding and I've been reading ever since!!

I'm Abby from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and invite you all to visit some time. Ever since I was very young I have enjoyed reading about royalty. I guess the interest comes from reading so many Regency novels, ja ja.

Anyway, it's always a pleasure to enter the board after a long and hectic day at the office and find so many charming people from around the world with the same interests as mine. The reading helps me unwind and relieve the stress acquired during the day.

God Bless you all!!!:)

Welcome! This is a cool site, believe me. I just popped in for some infor a couple of moths ago and ever since can't stop visiting it everyday!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Newbie

Hello everyone. I've been reading for a while and decided to post. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and have always loved reading about royalty. My very first exciting event was seeing Charles and Diana's wedding and I've been hooked since. Through this forum, I'm able to see pictures and read about royals from other countries as well...currently WA and Maxima are my favorites. Hope to participate more!

Maraki

welcome!!

wow, it's really interesting by meeting people from oround the world :)

ochan said:
welcome!!

wow, it's really interesting by meeting people from oround the world :)

hello there, ochan! nice to have another one from Indonesia. :p

Welcome everyone else... great there are some new posters around.. ;)
i myself only started posting 2-3 years after subscribing to TRF, and yes, back then, it is still known as Les Tribunes Royales.. :D

Hi and Welcome :)
Hope you will enjoy surfing here ;)
Btw, there is a special place for introduction in the Member's Corner at the page bottom.

Hi i'm Vicki and i've been reading this forum for some time now. I'm a big fan of Queen Victoria and all her family

Hello Royal Forumers!
I am new here too. I am from Finland, and as we haven`t got any royals, I love to follow this Forum. My favourites are C-P Mette-Marit and Queen Rania.
I also love to visit fasion site and celebrity gossips. My native language is not English so please dont mind my typos :).

My user name is Trimmaaja and it means (dog) groomer in Finnish (my hobby).
I try to greate an avatar, lets see how it goes...

Hi, my name is Susanne and this is my first posting. I really like the Scandinavian Royals and Queen Rania.

Happy Valentine's Day to all

Susanne

Welcome everyone!!! ;)
I wish you enjoy this forum... and i wish you a nice S.Valentine's day!

Welcome to all of our new members, and Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Hope to see you all active around our forums!

Back
Top Bottom