New member here

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Scotland
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, thought I should quickly introduce myself so everyone knows I'm not a bot :)

I've been a follower of all things royal since the early 1990s. I used to follow alt.talk.royalty and alt.gossip.royalty back in the Usenet days. Are there any other refugees from those forums here, I wonder? ?

I'm particularly interested in the systems of royal titles and styles, and royal genealogy. I love hunting down all the ways various royals and nobles are related to each other.

Welcome, my friend

Welcome to the forum and for having a name inspired by a Tolkien quote from Boromir.

Welcome to the forum and for having a name inspired by a Tolkien quote from Boromir.

Thank you :) I'm a huge LotR fan, so if you ever have a good Tolkien-themed pun, and need someone to inflict it on, hit me up ?

I read the Hobbit in my 20s, as in the early 1980's and then the rest of the books and the animated movie. And I absolutely detest how Amazon bought the rights to use some of the names from Tolkien's books and created a distorted abomination of a TV series that has nothing to do with the LoTR we knew.

Hi all, I am Elene, newbie here, From regal fashion to royal events, I'm looking forward to sharing insights and learning from the wealth of knowledge here.

Back
Top Bottom