Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed these photos before but it was great to see them all. Jacques and Gabriella are little cherubs! It's nice that the de Massy children were at the event too.

Interesting to see Albert with a moustache! ;)

I was wrong, Leonard of Massy, the father of Melchior the little boy also present was attending the pic nic, we don't seehim when he is entering in the parc but we see him during the mass, his wife was not present.

That little Gabriella is simply adorable, like a little doll

The Annual Picnic ..... such a lovely tradition. :flowers: All are invited and about 1000 attend each year. If I were a resident of Monaco I know where I'd be on that day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, melina. Some new pictures not in the other galleries. The twins are just too beautiful. And the parents so proud!

Beginning at 4:25 of this news clip there are some scenes of the family at the picnic:

They look like a happy family, Albert with his moustache makes me think of Rainier. Charlene looks great.
The twins are cute but I am no fan of dressing boy and girl alike and even sharing the same hairstyle. Sorry, for me it looks ridiculous. Hopefully Jacques will not start wearing dresses. But then, many Grimaldis did a lot of crazy things despite being in the public eye.

Prince Albert and Pierre watched the UEFA Champions League match between As Monaco and Fc Porto in Monaco on September 26. Monaco lost 0:3.

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Oh my! :huh: What's that what on his upper lip? Prince Rainier Albert is not. Doesn't have the face for it. No. ('Sigh).

P.S. Maybe if he did a full beard with it. Might be interesting then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my! :huh: What's that what on his upper lip? Prince Rainier Albert is not. Doesn't have the face for it. No. ('Sigh).

P.S. Maybe if he did a full beard with it. Might be interesting then.

? ? ?!!!

He seems to have slimmed down....a little.

Prince Albert and Louis watched the UEFA Champions League group stage match between Monaco and Besiktas on October 17:

** gettyimages gallery **

I love how devoted Albert seems to be to his nieces and nephews. He makes time for all of them and in return they seem devoted to him.

Last edited:
^^^previous

I like it too. It's nice that he involves the current young generation in Monaco, holding the fort for the next generation, i.e. Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, and the other toddlers in the family.

Is Louis Ducruet also growing a moustache like his uncle Prince Albert II?

:previous: Louis is a clone of his father Daniel, just as Pierre is the double of the late Stefano Casiraghi and Charlotte is Caroline's doppelganger.

It's uncanny!:ohmy:

BTW...my guess is that Albert will rid himself of the mustache before the end of the year..probably in time for National Day 2017.

Remember the mustaches are in honour if the 200 year existence of the Carabinieri ( as per a post of melina premiere earlier)? I suspect they will be shaved off after National Day.

Know it's for a higher cause so it will probably sound really shallow of me but Pierre's moustache looks great :)

:previous: I think Pierre looks like a 19th century dandy with that mustache...the way it slightly curls up at the corners!:lol: I'd love to know what his wife thinks of it!

In any case mustaches or not I am really looking forward to National Day this year...I am overdue for my Grimaldi/Casiraghi beauty and glamour fix. And I also can't wait to see the twins on the balcony.?

Some of the 'stache experiment in this family are working better than others. :D

I like the family unity that this is showing though, you just know they talk to each other. A family that grows beards together, stay together. ?:flowers:

Louis' girlfriend is beautiful!

:previous: Yes Biri, she is absolutely stunning. I wish we knew more about her!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom