Infanta Elena, Current Events, 12: March 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This evening, June 15, Infanta Elena presided over the award ceremony of the XXXI edition of the National Heritage "Children and Youth Painting Contest for School Centers":

** gtresnews gallery ** casareal **

Last edited:
Santuario de la Vera Cruz hold the Sanctuary of True Cross a reliquary believed to be a relic of the True Cross and a site of pilgrimage in Spain :previous:

Infanta Elena took part the Saturday 24 September in a jumping contest in Seville but the press is not happy about her behavior:

"Annoyed that the media were present at the Hípica, Infanta Elena showed her worst side to the press when we congratulate her for having participated in the contest: "can you leave me now, please?" and she assured us, with a frustrating tone that "I'm done" in front of the cameras.

Victoria Federica's mother does not even want to hear about the photographs of Iñaki Urdangarin with Ainhoa Armentia, raising her hand in a sign of absolute indifference, but nevertheless, she was extremely angry when she heard that the reporter addressed her in a way colloquial and demands that she use the 'Doña': "Doña Elena please, okay?"."

https://www.europapress.es/chance/r...os-visto-ya-estoy-acabada-20220925104457.html

Infanta Elena has reappeared at the funeral mass held in Madrid in memory of her cousin Sonia de Morales y de Borbón and again she avoided making statements to the press.

https://www.europapress.es/chance/r...o-prensa-pidiendo-respeto-20220927142941.html

Bad luck for Elena yesterday, November 26: she has fallen off her horse on day 2 of the Madrid Horse Week 2022. But as you can see in the gallery it seems only her hand hurt:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** legion media gallery **

Thankfully the Infanta wasn't badly injured :previous:

Infanta Elena attended the presentation of 'Ciberland' ("a space designed for society to reflect on the risks of the digital world and learn how to use new technologies safely") in Murcia today, April 26:

** gettyimages gallery **

I'm happy to see Infanta Elena doing this. I wish she could be put on the regular roster of appearances.

Last edited by a moderator:
So she might have met her former husband there.

Infanta Elena presided over the ceremony of the 2023 Golden Ear Award of the Madrid Press Association (APM) to the bullfighter Paco Ureña today, October 11:

** gtresnews gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom