Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On January 7 Princess Anne as Honorary President of the Oxford Farming Conference attended the Annual Conference at the Examination Schools in Oxford.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union attended the Scotland vs. France International Rugby Match at the Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh on March 8:

** Pic **

Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages

Don't know if I like her in a bow tie. Love the long skirt though, and the fact she's wearing the ceremonial royal family military jacket (with the gold stripes on the cuffs). A knee-length skirt and necktie would have been better, like at investitures.

Last edited:
Princess Anne was on a two-day visit to Northern Ireland.

On May 13 Princess Anne as Patron of the First World War Centenary Woods Project planted a commemorative tree at Glenshane Road, Claudy.

** newsletter.co.uk: In pictures: Princess Anne hails Great War tree project **

** belfasttelegraph.co.uk: Princess Anne launches war memorial wood **

In the evening Princess Anne as Honorary Member of the Farmers Club attended a pre-show Dinner at the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society Showground at Balmoral Park, Maze, County Down, followed by a visit to the Royal Balmoral Show itself the next day, May 14:

** newsletter.co.uk: In pictures: HRH Princess Royal at Balmoral Show **

** belfasttelegraph.co.uk: Princess Anne delighted by rare breed pigs on her tour of Balmoral show **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Oxford Farming Conference attended the Oxford Farming Conference in London yesterday, January 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Love her jacket could it be ( gasp) NEW. She looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes it is and she looks so happy too

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

In Pictures 3 and 4, what is the brooch that Princess Anne is wearing?

On February 2nd Princess Anne as Patron of the Beef Shorthorn Cattle Society visited the 150th Stirling Bull Sales in Stirling, Scotland.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom