Felipe & Letizia at the 2006 FIFA World Cup

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the pictures of F & L from the world cup, I had the impression that those two are really, really close. Beautiful to see!

That badly; I already finish the party 1-3.:( :(

Too bad! :(
Gosh, I really wanted Spain to go ahead!

Noooo!!!:(:(:( I'm glad for adelaide and others our French members, but...:(:(:( Nooo...

Captures from cuatro

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
Too bad! :(
Gosh, I really wanted Spain to go ahead!

Me too! :(
Letizia looked lovely, though. ;)

From terra:

Attachments

• fra.jpg
    fra.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 199
  • fra2.jpg
    fra2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 201
  • fra3.jpg
    fra3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 250
  • fra4.jpg
    fra4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I'm sorry for Spain ! I am glad for my country ! Well, France has wined but Spain has Princes. I didn't see them in french tv ! What a pity ! For once I was watching a football party !

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Noooo!!!:(:(:( I'm glad for adelaide and others our French members, but...:(:(:( Nooo...

It's very glad to you, but the football it's not at all my cup of tea.... :p But I never watched football matches, except when I can see the Princes of Asturias alive:D :D

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails
Are these pics at the begining or at he end of the match ? Because if they're at the end The Princes are so smiling It must be difficult to smile in this moment : What a splendid fair play !

Thank you very much agm Her we can see the Princes ! so good

Personally I am broken hearted. Literally. Spain is my favourite squad in the world (after England). Even when they were playing against Armenia (in Armenia), I found it really hard to support my home-team. :eek: Though of course I did so, however badly we didn't play.
I just don't know what went wrong today. In all group matches Spain played magnificent but... :( :( :(
Still can't believe they lost, maybe it's just a nightmare?:confused: :cool:

Thanks for the pics and video, both Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia looked great, though I imagine they are not too happy now. :(

Last edited:
Avalon said:
Personally I am broken hearted
Me too.. my soccer team is always Spain they have such good players!

Being Puerto Rican, all people in my family are huge fans of Spain. I was completely devastated that our beloved team lost.:( As a slight consolation I get to see all the great pictures and videos you have all posted. Thank you all, you've made my day.:)

I so much wanted Spain to go through to the next round because it may have been another opportunity to see some of the Spanish Royals. More imprtantly though, I prefer the Spanish team to the French team.

Stellad

I second you avalon...it's a great loss for spain. Spain is always my favorit team. I always support them at international football events. I love seeing Casillas and Torres:) Those two are my favorite players. I think the biggest spain's enemy is fortune goddess:(

Anyway, I hope spain will be a champion in the next euro and world cup:)

thanks everyone for the pics, but...*sniff sniff* we're going home :( i've always thought Spain had a very strong, fighting chance of making it. i so wanted to see them in the finals! but alas, they got beaten by France. *sniff sniff*

:p :eek:

RhapsodyBrat said:
thanks everyone for the pics, but...*sniff sniff* we're going home :( i've always thought Spain had a very strong, fighting chance of making it. i so wanted to see them in the finals! but alas, they got beaten by France. *sniff sniff*

:p :eek:

Yes, And all thanks goes to ZIDAN:D

i have agree with posts about CP Letizia's drink with beer in the public that their decide what she wanted it because she have good times to watch the world cup

i did drink beer at restaurant, watch wrestling at arena in my hometown,etc in the public that my choice to drink like that but my brother dont drink beer! but im 25 years old i can allowed it!

i know what your posts says wine from france and beer come from Wisconsin,USA and beer know brands they spend to world beer stores and also wines too.

I'm very disappointed that Spain isn't going through to the Quarters....I was so hoping to see them go all the way...

The pics of the Prince and Princess are lovely and it's wonderful that they make the trip just to root for their country. It's great to see the loyalty and sincerity they have. Spain is indeed very lucky to have they.

http://www.nortecastilla.es/pg060628/prensa/noticias/Deportes/200606/28/VAL-DEP-250.html

The Princes of Asturias, in Hannover

The Princes of Asturias did not want to lose the meeting of eighth of end between Spain and France. Don Felipe and Dona Letizia already came to the inaugural match that faced to Luis Aragonés's selection against Ukraine. The Prince predicted two to one in favour of Spain. " It us makes a lot of illusion be again here and to continue to the selection. We have demonstrated that we have very much potentially ", he said before the meeting. " Only I want that they win ", affirmed Dona Letizia. The King inclined also for an exact result (1-0). They failed. Besides the inheritors to the throne, they were still the match Maradona and Beckenbauer, president of the Organizing Committee of the World one. Also the injured Cissé supported his Gallic companions.

Poor Princes:(. The worst thing is that Spanish team was playing really good. The previous 3 matches were absolutely brilliant, only the last one... So the statement "play like never, fail like always" was right once again:(:(:(. My sis and my dad are a huge fans of France and it was really disguisting to hear them shouting and having fun during and after the match, I wanted to kill them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom