The Princess of Wales's Eveningwear Part 1: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So happy to see her rocking her red McQueen suit again.
She has now worn all the colours of the British flag.

I love this suit on her. Another great choice and the jewellery too.

A lovely end suit but I find the necklace a little too much

A beautiful suit and that colour on her is just perfection! I like her jewellery too!

The Princess of Wales in red (Alexander McQueen) for the coronation concert this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** January 2023 **

I love this suit. It’s not your traditional suit, but still professional and nice. Just a little bit more of an edge to it. Love the jewelry too.

Last edited:
I don't like the gown, but it is hard to see from that angle.

Me neither, but thats no surprise :lol: The green version of it at least had colour. Also not a fan of hair down with a tiara.

From what I can tell, I like the gown. Pink again. Lol She looks great in that color though.

Finally good quality photos, from Daily Mail

1 * 2

The Princess of Wales' outfit tonight:

Jenny Packham Gown
Queen Mary’s Lover’s Knot Tiara
Greville Chandelier earrings
Royal Victorian Order sash
Bentley and Skinner Brooch
Queen Elizabeth II Royal Family Order
Prada Raso Clutch

Catherine's Outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
She's almost always lovely, but this dress is... meh.

I wish she would just rewear one of her evening dress since she basically wear same dress just different colour, maybe (readjust) one she wore during Sweden tour, it's also pinkish.

Not a fan of this dress in pink, it looks lovely in green.
Also, I don’t see the point of having the same dress in multiple colours.

I'll go against the general consensus and say I like the dress and her whole look, very lovely!

She could rewear the green one she already has and I don't like such dusty pink on her (and Mary).

Beautiful dress, but I am so bored with the Lover's Knot tiara! With so many in the vaults, why not use another?
What are they saving them for?

I'm going to be the odd one out here - did not like her gown at all. Reminds me of an 80's evening gown, minus the over-the-top shoulder pads andpuffy sleeves. Would have been nice to have another colour that wasn't the same as her the ceremony dress. And her makeup was very very heavy too.

Other than the jewelry, total miss for me

Not a fan of this dress in pink, it looks lovely in green.
Also, I don’t see the point of having the same dress in multiple colours.

I disagree, I think Catherine is being rather clever here, she is saying I am a busy wife and mother who comes under scrutiny for her clothes , I find a style and cut I am happy with and order it in various colours as I am too busy to spend time being fitted out for clothes.

I disagree, I think Catherine is being rather clever here, she is saying I am a busy wife and mother who comes under scrutiny for her clothes , I find a style and cut I am happy with and order it in various colours as I am too busy to spend time being fitted out for clothes.

I don’t think I’ve bought a duplicate dress in other colors, but I have done so with shoes, tops, etc. If you find something you really like, is comfortable, etc….why not. There have been dresses I wanted in multiples colors. It makes sense to me.

I think she looked fabulous in the pink and green. I tend to think pink more suited this occasion though.

The gown and jewels were really lovely,the overall look was slightly let down by the hairstyle.
If your gonna get dolled up to the nines you might as well finish the look with an upstyle.

I think the problem of her tiara hair is thar it's so flat in the front. Madeleine, the royal lady with the best tiara hair down style, always makes her hair puffy, both in the front of or behind the tiara. Kate's hair at the front is too flat, like it's pushed down by the tiara.

Back
Top Bottom