The Prince's Trust and Patronages and Causes 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of the Antarctic Winter Crossing Expedition 2012, has launched 'The Coldest Journey' and met members of the expedition's 'Ice Team' on board the SA Agulhas moored next to HMS Belfast, The Queens Walk, London today, December 6.

The boat today headed for South Africa and then Antarctica. The expedition is raising funds for Seeing is Believing, the global charitable campaign tackling preventable and treatable blindness.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Coldest Journey Send-Off **

Yesterday, December 13, the Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Forum (A4S Annual Forum) has taken place at St James's Palace State Apartments in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Prince of Wales as Patron of ActionAid has hosted a reception to mark the 40th birthday of ActionAid at Clarence House on December 18, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Waitrose donates 3m to Prince Charles' foundation
Waitrose has donated £3 million to Britain's Prince Charles' charitable foundation. The large donation comes after the prince's Duchy Originals products - which are sold exclusively in Waitrose stores - sold at an exponential rate over the last year.
Not really surpirsed the Duchy Originals sold really well last year. One of my friends sent me Duchy Originals Organic Christmas Pudding this year (I love traditional English pudding) and it was absolutely delicious. By far the best pudding I've ever tried, home-made ones included.

Business in the Community is a charity that I have personal experience of through my previous employer who participate in some of its volunteering efforts. It's a great organisation doing really worthwhile things.

Charles seems to be in very good form. It's always nice to see the Parachute Regiment tie! Also, a very multicultural crowd in that part of North London turning out to see him.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of the AMAR International Charitable Foundation attended a reception to mark the charity's 21st anniversary at the Royal Gallery at the House of Lords on February 6, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

The Prince of Wales as President of the Prince's Trust accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall attended a Prince's Trust 'Invest In Futures' reception and met the charity’s ambassadors, supporters and beneficiaries at the Savoy Hotel in London yesterday, February 14, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I assume this is from today;
@theroyaleditor: Prince Charles admits he is scared of elevators & always tries to take the stairs - no wonder he's so fit!

The Prince of Wales has been in Cambridge today, February 18, 2013.

As Patron he met international students at a reception hosted by the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Cambridge Overseas Trust at the Fitzwilliam Museum and as President of Youth Business International (YBI) he attended a seminar organised by YBI and meet students participating in the Royal Commonwealth Society’s Annual Commonwealth Essay Competition at Cambridge University.

** itv.com: Prince Charles in Cambridge **

** heart.co.uk: Pictures: Prince Charles In Cambridge **

** cambridge-news.co.uk: SLIDESHOW: Prince Charles meets students in Cambridge **

@ClarenceHouse: The Prince of Wales becomes Patron of Mallard 75, celebrating 75yrs of the steam train world speed record http://t.co/rww4qfiJXw #choochoo

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Campaign for Wool attended a reception to mark the end of the exhibition at Somerset House in London today, March 25, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

The Prince of Wales attended The Prince's Trust & Samsung Celebrate Success Awards in London today, March 26, 2013.

** gettyimages gallery **

Prince's Trust Awards 2013: Charles jokes about Ant and Dec's Lets Get Ready To Rhumble success at star studded charity awards | Mail Online

I love this article because it shows how down to earth Charles is. Let's get ready to rumble was sung on Saturday night on Ant and Dec's show, it did well in the chart on Sunday. But it's stuff you hear about on the radio or if you watch their show. I could never imagine Charles doing either!

@MaxFosterCNN: VIDEO: Idris Elba tells me how he got his big break thanks to Pr Charles. Plus, that royal hug: http://t.co/OVtJxEU3bZ

Last edited:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ity-workers-being-driven-towards-suicide.html

Article from the Telegraph about the reception for the Samaritans at Clarence House. the Prince emphasised his concerns for those isolated in rural communities who are at high risk of suicide, as well as those working in known pressurised environments such as the City.

He also intends to visit one of their centres to show further support for the work that they do.

The fact that people can get this money by applying and that the money goes to charity is overlooked. What is also overlooked is the fact that The Queen has the same rights regarding the Duchy of Lancaster but she doesn't get criticised but we don't know how much she gets or where it goes other than to 'charity'. Charles is actually getting criticised because he is open about what he does with the money. The story also started in The Guardian - the staunchly republican paper that wants to end the monarchy completely.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Music in Country Churches attended a concert by the London Chamber Orchestra at Malmesbury Abbey, Wiltshire, yesterday, May 4, 2013.

** Pic **

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Samaritans hosted a reception to mark the charity's 60th anniversary at Clarence House today, May 1st.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

A little late, but I just gotta say about the first pic- oh to be a fly on the wall!
The Samaritans is a wonderful organization, which does great work.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Music in Country Churches attended a concert by the London Chamber Orchestra at Malmesbury Abbey, Wiltshire, yesterday, May 4, 2013.

** Pic **

Delightful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom