The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 9: April 2018 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the Pretty Woman polo scene. Classic.

A casual outfit for the Countess of Wessex who visited the Association of Sail Training Organisations at Haslar Marina today, August 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the repeat on the Prada dress .. love her casual boating look she is fabulous

Nothing much to write home about as this is just a nice, simple and practical outfit for Sophie.

The best outfit ever for me, I call this bliss—and she radiates her joy!

Honestly, Sophie is just one of the most content women in the royal circle. She has a glow to her and has gotten even more beautiful with age! Love seeing her in these casual settings with her family.

C’mon Susan D, she’s a kid. Maybe she put them on just in case they asked her....she’s fine.

I think they are shes fairly typical of what is worn in England and if my memory serves me they are Primsols my daughter wore them when we lived there so I just forget .. anyway I think she looks very sweet and dressed beautifully :flowers:

The Countess of Wessex in blue at the Women in Banking and Finance Awards Alumni Network Event and Dinner in London yesterday, September 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think Sophie looks fine. Yes, the outfit is a little plain and dark but she looks perfectly okay for the event.

This is such a different look for Sophie---and I love it. A modern take on a business look in the color/trouser length/heels. And she looks like she loves wearing it---and I don't blame her!?

??? More eye makeup and less outfit than usual IMO. Maybe she stepped in at last minute for someone else or left her garment bag behind when she drove in. It almost looks like she's trying to make up for the outfit with the makeup and earrings. And it's not working for me.

Maybe if the Countess had worn a different colour blouse it might have looked a bit better.

A nice colour combination for Countess of Wessex who attended the LEAF Education Conference at The Farmschool in Harpenden, today, September 12:

** Upper part **

A lovely and very elegant look for Sophie. It looks like it was a lot colder in Westmorland than in London, because she wouldn't have been able to get away with that coat in today's heat!

A very nice dress, with some "happy" print

Sophie looks lovely, exactly as one would expect. She rarely disappoints although I personally prefer an up do with that dress. It allows you to appreciate the shape of the neckline and how well it displays her jewellery.

Pretty in pink, and I am in love with her clutch!

She looks so beautiful in pink. Want that clutch too. Is it that cold? Still 90s here in FLorida!!

Really like Sophie’s clutch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom