Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marius and Amalia ? Or Marius and Alexandra of Monaco.

princess beatrice and prince amedeo of belguim
:britflag::belgiumflag::

:king2::queen2:

I do so not agree with you! I think they totally don't match together! First, I think Amedeo is really catholic and Beatrice is anglican. Second, their styles are so so so different. :)

I do so not agree with you! I think they totally don't match together! First, I think Amedeo is really catholic and Beatrice is anglican. Second, their styles are so so so different. :)

Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este is indeed Roman Catholic and Princess Beatrice of York is Anglican,and Prince Amedeo is styled 'Your Imperial and Royal Highness' .

christian and sofia are not cousin
They are distant fifth cousins, but still cousins:

Christian IX of Denmark -> George I of Greece -> Constantine I of Greece -> Paul of Greece -> Sophia of Spain -> Felipe of Spain -> Sofia of Spain

Christian IX of Denmark -> Frederik VIII of Denmark -> Christian X of Denmark -> Frederik IX of Denmark -> Margrethe II of Denmark -> Frederik of Denmark -> Christian of Denmark

really? can u aclared me on word the history of them please???

really? can u aclared me on word the history of them please???

As mentioned in the posts above, Christian and Sofía are both descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark (and his wife, Queen Louise).

They are distant fifth cousins, but still cousins:

Christian IX of Denmark -> George I of Greece -> Constantine I of Greece -> Paul of Greece -> Sophia of Spain -> Felipe of Spain -> Sofia of Spain

Christian IX of Denmark -> Frederik VIII of Denmark -> Christian X of Denmark -> Frederik IX of Denmark -> Margrethe II of Denmark -> Frederik of Denmark -> Christian of Denmark

They are actually double fifth cousins, since both Christian and and Sofia are descended from Queen Victoria as well.

Christian's descent from Queen Victoria:
- Queen Victoria -> Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn -> Princess Margaret of Connaught -> Princess Ingrid of Sweden -> Margrethe II -> Crown Prince Frederick -> Prince Christian

Sofia is descended from Queen Victoria through 3 different lines:
- Queen Victoria -> Princess Beatrice -> Princess Victoria Eugenie -> Count of Barcelona -> King Juan Carlos -> Prince Felipe -> Infanta Sofia
- Queen Victoria -> Victoria, Princess Royal -> Princess Sophia of Prussia -> Prince Paul of Greece -> Queen Sofia -> Prince Felipe -> Infanta Sofia
- Queen Victoria -> Victoria, Princess Royal -> Emperor Wilhelm II -> Princess Victoria Louise -> Princess Frederica -> Queen Sofia -> Prince Felipe -> Infanta Sofia

Princess Beatrice of York and Duke Alexander of Oldenburg, the son of Duke Christian of Oldenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom