Remembrance Day Services 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surprised to see the Duchess of Edinburgh present. I think secondary to Princess Anne she is the hardest working royal.

I was surprised to see the Duchess of Edinburgh present. I think secondary to Princess Anne she is the hardest working royal.

The Duchess (and Duke) of Edinburgh is attending this ceremony every year.

Most of the senior royals have been attending for years now.

Not true.

Edward is the third hardest worker and has been ever since Andrew's fall from grace. Prior to that for the previous decade or so Andrew had been third behind Anne and Charles who see-sawed the 'hardest' worker as they have done this year.

Charles is currently leading my count but that is because he has had three state visits overseas when he often does 13-15 engagements a day but when at home he might have a day with 7 or so and then a couple of other engagements during the week while Anne will do 3 - 4 most days of the week.

My figures are in the 'Engagements' thread here https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/british-royal-family-engagements-2022-2023-a-49194-11.html

Sophie's full total for the year - as Duchess and Countess has her two ahead of Camilla at 220. Edward full total for the year is 282 while Anne and Charles are both over 400.

I'm curious: what are the two pins The King is wearing on his left suit lapel above his medals (and to his right of his poppy)?

Yes. Prince Philip’s foot sticking out as if he’s about to step off the plinth, is a very unusual stance to portray in a statue. I like both statues actually.

Yes it is unusual but at the same characteristic of the man I think.

Back
Top Bottom