Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think that the Queen have similar trensh in white
while the color is nice i am not fan the design

Slightly too oversized. And something wrong with shoes. They seem too large. They give the impression that she might loose a shoe while walking

I agree that Rania's outfit seems to be slightly oversized though I'm not sure if that's also the design because the sleeves make me think as such. The colour is lovely, though.

The shirt dress is to baggy on her,and i din't like the black top underneath

Rania looks lovely though I'm not a fan of the top underneath either, but I can imagine it was used as a cover-up, as perhaps where she was visiting required her to be covered more than she would've been without the top.

Lovely,i like the lenght i like the white on her definitely elegant look today

Not a fan of Rania's black belt either; it ruins the rest of the outfit IMO.

Love the color but not what I expect especially at design week. Looks kind of juvenile, the graphic t-shirt and a skirt I could see her daughters maybe in.

Look like a skirt and blouse?
I like the color and the prints but not sur i like how the blose is latched with the skirt

Last edited by a moderator:
The color is wonderful on Queen Rania but the dress design is a mess,the neckline is weird and that belt is ugly

A nice and simple look from Rania. I love that shade of navy/blue on her.

The queen always looks lovely in red the dress is pretty but without the buffy sleeves would be better i think

Queen Rania always looks lovely in native dress. The fabric of her dress is beautiful.

Rania looks gorgeous and I love the colours against the black of her thobe - forgive me and please correct me if I used the wrong terminology! ?

Look like a repeated dress..i like it and i like the color red shoes and bag are lovely add. The bag is to die for

Back
Top Bottom