Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better close up of the earrings that she wore in Brussels and the ring

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 998.jpg
    998.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes I have just remembered it.

Queen has worn those pair of earrings in Belgium today. I think both are new.

Images have been cropped (less than 20% of the originals) and are not subject of copyright

She also wore her diamond logo

Attachments

• 0978.jpg
    0978.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 284
WEF 2016 Day 1
images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 9'90'.jpg
    9'90'.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 98l.jpg
    98l.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 357
Do you mean the earrings that Salma posted just above your post? I'm not sure, they don't look like the tiger heads to me but more like a leave. But this type of earrings with prominent parts at the back as well is very popular right now.

Queen Rania wears very modern and innovative jewels styles a lot. A lot of her jewelry experiments with new and unconventional shapes. It's very refreshing to see, imo.

Do you mean the earrings that Salma posted just above your post? I'm not sure, they don't look like the tiger heads to me but more like a leave. But this type of earrings with prominent parts at the back as well is very popular right now.

Queen Rania wears very modern and innovative jewels styles a lot. A lot of her jewelry experiments with new and unconventional shapes. It's very refreshing to see, imo.

Yes perhaps they are from same designer but Queen preferred the leaves than a tiger head.

Yes, I mean this pair of earrings. Queen Rania has another one pair of Elise Dray earrings, this one : https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422901672072/
of the same kind, called ear-jackets. I think this is the tiger head earrings, they are quite small in size and the photo is not clear, imo. This designer doesn't seem to have created something similar with leave as a stud. I agree with you, she wears all the late trends in jewellery and fashion, one can know all the late fashion trends just watching her outfits and jewellery, on the edge!

Last edited:
The pic is not clear but I think like Tilia seem she changed the tiger heads with a "floral" motive.

New bracelet. March 9

Images has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 123
Diamond earrings
image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 24324.jpg
    24324.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 640
Yes its trendy but I dont like it. With the same money she could get a nice ring. I hope the Queen wears nice jewelry in the State Visit.

Yes its trendy but I dont like it. With the same money she could get a nice ring. I hope the Queen wears nice jewelry in the State Visit.

All these trendy rings are awkward, that's true. I also think there are much more really beautiful rings to wear

April 15 USA

New ring- Turquoise pendant

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
New York. May 2
New diamond earrings.

image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

She also wore a hair ornament but I have not found a clear pic.
Queen wearing the hair ornament

Attachments

• 1313.jpg
    1313.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Fred Leighton "19th Century" Old Mine Diamond Foliate Motif Pendant Earrings

6.20 carats of diamonds in a surrounded set of silver top yellow gold, it's created. This pair looks lovely. I wonder if she owns them, but most probably it was borrowed.

They are nice but in the photo they look more black/dark. It was high time for QR to wear some Fred Leighton's earrings. I think she has never before wear this designer's pieces though it is very trendy in Hollywood

Here is a bigger photo (click on the Pinterest photo) : https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422907265466/

Last edited:
Thank you Godiva, crystals or diamonds?

You are welcome Salma! I have no idea, I suppose crystals, so many diamonds? But it could be. The ornament is like Leighton earrings made of darkened silver or other metal with stones, it could also be Leighton?

It´s very possible Godiva he has similar hair ornaments. I think both jewellery were loaned

Back
Top Bottom