Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania in 2005 wearing a necklace, the brand is called Ziio, a handmade jewellery brand, it is according to the ZIIO site the necklace Senso with garnet, ruby, citrine and silver.

I have never liked this necklace.

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the original, and is not subject of copyright.

Attachments

• 79789.jpg
    79789.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 242
I have never liked this necklace.

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the original, and is not subject of copyright.

Me too, I thought it was the design of the neckline of the blouse or some fabric with beads...some strange thing. I think the designer, Elisabeth Paradon, is an Italian

Official Visit to Morocco: Gala Dinner

Queen Rania wore a diamond brooch and I think these are the earrings

Images have been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and are not subject of copyright.

Attachments

• asda.jpg
    asda.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 208
  • w12.jpg
    w12.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,053
Official Visit to Morocco: Gala Dinner

Queen Rania wore a diamond brooch and I think these are the earrings

Images have been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and are not subject of copyright.

Earrings are different, they are new

Attachments

• 768786.jpg
    768786.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
I don´t like them she has great earrings that she has only worn in private engagements, I don´t understand why she doesn´t use them again, or she can also recycle old earrings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
There is also another Sara Weinstock ring which resembles a lot to a QRania's ring when she went to Abu Dhabi.

Queen Rania's ring : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Sara Weinstock Chloe ring:Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I think that QRania's ring is a little bit bigger than Sara Weinstock's ring, also the photos are not clear. But because QR has one ring of this designer, I assumed that it is possible to have another one.

A collage to compare: http://tinypic.com/r/2w4lpgl/8

Last edited:
March 30, 2015- new earrings

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 43434.jpg
    43434.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 893
Queen Rania´s diamond earrings.

Although she has worn similar earrings I think that pair is new.

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 454.jpg
    454.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:

Attachments

• 65646.jpg
    65646.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 214
Queen Rania´s earrings

She has worn them in one engagement. I´d like see them again.

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and isn´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 169
Queen Rania´s earrings

She has worn them in one engagement. I´d like see them again.

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and isn´t subject of copyright

That's really beautiful, a big pearl and diamonds I guess

Back
Top Bottom