Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Queen Fabiola :
2 pairs of Earrings diamond and tunesian worn this week
Wolfers tiara/necklace
Waterfall brooch
Ruby Bracelet
Heve I forgotten one ??

Queen Mathilde recycled a nice Natan dress for this evening‘s session of the Queen Elisabeth Competition:

** Photos ** July 2020 **

This time no information about the earings I never saw before...

This time no information about the earings I never saw before...

I updated the article :)
The earrings have been worn a few times before, they're not new. We saw them on the second gala of the State Visit to Denmark, and during the second gala of the birthday festivities of the Norwegian King and Queen.

Great Thanks , now I know who you are. Congratulations for your Work.

The aquamarines earrings Queen Mathilde wore the first Evening are not Fabiola's.

Queen Mathilde recycled a nice Natan dress for this evening‘s session of the Queen Elisabeth Competition:

Looking very queenly in that dress and a great colour too.

For the dinner of the Meeting of Heads of State of German-speaking countries in Potsdam yesterday, June 28, Queen Mathilde wore her green Carolina Herrera combination again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** May 2021 **

For the dinner of the Meeting of Heads of State of German-speaking countries in Potsdam yesterday, June 28, Queen Mathilde wore her green Carolina Herrera combination again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** May 2021 **

I like the colour, but I cannot claim to be a fan of the ensemble.

I like the colour, but I cannot claim to be a fan of the ensemble.

I agree the colour is nice but that's where it ends and unfortunately it doesn't work.

Better when She is sitting because the color is nice . She speaks to her husband . A Head of State next to them was alone ..

Queen Mathilde's fashion can be hit or miss but always has a very nice neat professional looking hairstyle.

Queen Mathilde looks really lovely a really nice colour and dress tonight.

New dress by Natan...says it all and it would be far nicer minus the print.

It's quite the seasonal dress, at least worn at Christmas.

For a second I thought she'd cut her hair short again, and I was happy (because I still think she ought to. It suits her and would give a little more flair when she sometimes trends staid).

Its festive and colourful on the queen and looks really lovely at the Christmas Concert

Whatever the Queen is doing-she needed to keep doing. To me the Queen looked beautiful and radiant and much younger--- had I not known better I would have had her pass for the Duchess of Brabant's older sister- not her mother.

Not a fan at all. It looks rather disastrous on her - although the color works for the occasion.

They all look wonderful. Queen looks lovely in her festive dress! Perfect for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom