Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of this dress at all, the colours are not my cup of tea as they're a little dull together and the dress also looks a little unflattering on Mathilde, IMO.

I hoped that Mathilde won't wear this dress again. It's one of the worst dresses she has, the print and colors just don't do her any good.

Queen Mathilde visited the association Perce-Neige, a therapeutic day centre for children with multiple disabilities, in Jambes today, February 11, recycling a nice combination in yellow and grey:

** Upper part ** Full view ** December 2012 **

Lovely combination of yellow and great. I love the pop of yellow in winter, its so refreshing.

.Queen Mathilde visited the association Perce-Neige, a therapeutic day centre for children with multiple disabilities, in Jambes today, February 11, recycling a nice combination in yellow and grey:
** Upper part ** Full view ** December 2012 **

Perfect! :flowers: Mathilde looks super, and those earrings (what I can see of them) look very interesting. All round lovely.

Lovely look. I love the color combination.

Queen Mathilde at the annual mass for the deceased members of the family in Brussels, today, February 12, wearing a nice and elegant combination of recycled coat and dress combined with a new hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Big miss in so many ways. Really dislike the hat.

The grey coat is beautiful and chic. I love the sleeves. I however don't like the hat.

Mathilde's yellow and grey outfit was stunning - yellow is very much the colour this year so i am told.
Today's outfit for the Mass was very chic, but we are not used to seeing Mathild in that style of hat, so it's been a bit of a surprise to me anyway!

Agree with everyone else: love the grey outfit, the cape-coat is very chic, but I'm unsure about the hat. I don't dislike it, but it's not the style that suits Mathilde the best, IMO.

Queen Mathilde at the annual mass for the deceased members of the family in Brussels, today, February 12, wearing a nice and elegant combination of recycled coat and dress combined with a new hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the hat and I think she wore it very well, it looked great with the outfit as well. The cape is lovely and worn well with the fitted dress underneath.

Outfit for the Mass was very chic, i just love it. I like the hat too. It makes queen Mathilde look younger somehow. I did not know that grey and beige looks so good together.

I don't care for the outfit. Something is off. The cloche hat reminds me of the "Roaring 20's". Not the most flattering on her.

I love the color but not the style.

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the EU institutions in Brussels today, February 25, recycling a Natan combination in orange and grey, Queen Máxima owns as well:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2013 **

I love the skirt but not the print of the top.

I'm not crazy about the printed top, but somehow she manages to look smart in this outfit. Love her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom