Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it even if she looks like a disco ball! A girl has gotta wear something a bit blingy if she can’t wear a tiara.

Great dress and earrings. Prefer it with more sheer pantyhose.

Now this is the epitomy of 'I hate shiny dresses'. Rare occasion can be done right, but this is not one of them. She screams disco ball. :ohmy:

Her hair from earlier looks wonderful here as well. And her accessories.

I love a bit of sparkle at night I think Maxima looks stunning

Hair and dress look great, but I really hate it when women wear stockings with open-toed or peep-toe shoes. That’s a look reserved for old ladies who go to the grocery store in their bathrobe!!

Hair and dress look great, but I really hate it when women wear stockings with open-toed or peep-toe shoes. That’s a look reserved for old ladies who go to the grocery store in their bathrobe!!

I thought QM wore high heeled black pumps with her glittering Nina Ricci dress.
What else could she have worn? No stockings on a chilly evening in windy Bremen? I see no link with old ladies in grocery stores, to be honest.

Picture: https://media.libelle.nl/m/y4l81bli6uyb.jpg

Last edited:
Oof it´s a bit much. I would have actually preferred her regular loose hair over this poofy updo. Not with that amount of glitter and make-up sis.

While I am not a fan of all over sequins, I was glad to see that this dress was short. At first I thought it was a long dress (all over sequins usually seem to be), which would have made it look like she and W-A were at different events, as he was in a regular business suit.

Queen Maxima at the white tonight as leaving from the dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal palace in Amsterdam.

When Maxima gets it right, she REALLY gets it right! Stunning!

Stunning appearance by Máxima last night,gorgeous gown and colour and hair/jewels perfect too.

I swear if Maxima could wear evening gowns and tiaras every day it would be like Christmas! She definitely ups her game.

The dress is apparently by Stella McCartney. The Princess of Monaco has worn the same dress at another occasion. We do not see the queen very often in a white outfit, but it looks stunning.

That giant Russian diamond-and-pearl corsage worn on a simple dress without too much other fuss was simply stunning.

Last edited:
LOVE everything about this look...dress, jewellery, hairstyle, shoes...everything works so well together. She looks simply stunning.

Maxima looks amazing. The streamlined dress with the substantial jewels is a killer combination.

The look is divine,the gown is beautiful the color is wonderful on Queen Maxima

Stunning :flowers:

The simple elegance of the gown paired with the amazing jewels, perfect ?

Maxima looks beautiful. The gown is elegant and the jewels stunning. My only minor problem is with her sandals. I wish she would get them sized so that her toes don't hang over the edge. I have noticed this problem before and it just bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom