Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Máxima attended the theme dinner "Change of the rural area" at the Historische Saftfabrik in Werder, Germany, this evening, May 21, wearing her colourful Saloni Lodha dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2018 **

Colourful it is but not a favourite of mine,Queen Máxima's hair looks really good!

Thanks Katy/Iceflower for the upper part link of the golden top. From a distance it looked to me to be a rosette sort of pattern. Like a rosette you win at a show. But close up it is altogether different.

The hair and pants are very nice but the design and cut of the top with that bow/rosette are not very appealing.

You're most welcome Tarlita! :flowers:

Well, it’s different. Would it be better if it was a full length dress. looks a bit wrong as a top. Surprise me and tell me its NOT Natan?

I can indeed surprise you :D I've had a look at designer Claes Iversen's website in the meantime, and he has invented the special - let's say - "hole rosette". So tonight's outfit was designed by him.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous:

Looks like Máxima wore a tame version :flowers:

Thank you and I usually like his designs. Thank goodness she didn’t go for the gold trousers!

I actually don't mind this look from Maxima. It's certainly different in style, though I really like the colour on her.

Strangely, I kind of like the top but I am not sure it goes with the trousers. Maybe if they were a long skirt instead...

The top is intersting design but queen Maxima pull it off well i think she looks lovely

Last edited:
Although that rosette thing looks odd, if the top were a bit longer and the pants of a more contrasting colour, this would have been a great outfit. I'm glad there was no left sleeve and the right-wrist bracelet could have been left back at the palace.
I notice that with these ladies nowadays that they do not simply stick to the flattering styles and jewellery in the way that the Queen Mum did in her later years. For instance, Queen Maxima wears a lot of jewellery and a few of those pieces look really good on her but she hardly wears the flattering pieces. She wears everything.

I agree that the trousers would have been too much, and also that this works on Maxima. She has the height & style to pull it off.

A wonderful dress and it looks much better without the order. Quite a lovely surprise.

A really interesting dress, I love the colour but I do feel like the nude underskirt takes away from the pattern. I also don’t like the 3D leaves.

Excellent choice for Eire,green dress and emeralds.

Now this is what one has in mind when they hear the words "fairytale" (cheesy, but true)! Maxima looks incredible and really gets it right when she does well.

Oh, I love this gown. There's too much green put together (dress+jewels) but neverless its a stunning look. Her hairstyle nearly managed to hide her tiara, so perhaps its a good thing it has so high center part and we can see at least part of the tiara ;)

A really interesting dress, I love the colour but I do feel like the nude underskirt takes away from the pattern. I also don’t like the 3D leaves.
In some lightings, it does look like a stark difference. But otherwise, she is magnificent.

A wonderful dress and it looks much better without the order. Quite a lovely surprise.

I agree, the dress looked much better in Dublin, without the distraction of the order and the sash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom