Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is really nice but its the never ending story with the messy hair..

I appreciate she rewears but some look a little tight and a little short nowadays.

She is a walking advert for abolishing the monarchy. Why spend a fortune per year on a Royal House while you can have a stylish First Lady for free (usually First Ladies do not receive 1,2 million Euro per year for being the partner of a head of state).

This is simply an unprofessional and unkempt look. The lady is over halfway a century old. A bit of a check up (just looking into a mirror) would be helpful.

Last edited:
The dress isn't particularly flattering for her, color (too pale) or style.

I wonder if rather than "Max choosing to look unkempt", her hair might be damaged after years of color and bleach, and whether a shorter cut might now be easier for her to maintain and "less messy". Plenty of royals have worn tiaras just fine with shorter haircuts.

Yes, always felt its possibly because she can turn on the glitz with a tiara but feels she can’t with shorter hair. I don’t think she’s ever had particularly short hair anyway so it’s probably a big deal for her which is understandable. A bob would be a good safe starting point.

I wonder if rather than "Max choosing to look unkempt", her hair might be damaged after years of color and bleach, and whether a shorter cut might now be easier for her to maintain and "less messy". Plenty of royals have worn tiaras just fine with shorter haircuts.
Late Princess Diana, Queen Mathilde and HLM Queen Elisabeth, to name just a few who combined short hair with gorgeous tiara appearances.

As for Maxima I would not accept that the Tiaras or the hair damages are the reason to keep her hair fully unkept, including the lack of hair cut. I can't really find a valid reason... i simply don't understand

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The Queen can hire a fultime beautician or coiffeuse with the generous resources the State provides her with. Most likely the most generous of all states in granting an own annual income. There is nothing wrong with her original hair color which looks like the haircolour of her middle daughter Princess Alexia:

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-pro...4271.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

Last edited:
I think everyone is aware that Maxima could also afford a modiste who is a much better craftsperson and more flattering designer than Natan, and she similarly does not. It's not a question of resources. Perhaps she is too comfortable with her current hairdresser?

All three of her children have gorgeous-looking, excellent hair, so I'm sure there is hope for Her Majesty's. But whether it's changing to a shade where she doesn't have to bleach it, cutting some off, or doing deep-conditioning/keratin/whatever, she probably needs to change something. The straw look doesn't do her any favors.

Apparently, Queen Maxima's hair used to be auburn. Therefore, I presume her hair has been thoroughly destroyed by hair dyes.

Apparently, Queen Maxima's hair used to be auburn. Therefore, I presume her hair has been thoroughly destroyed by hair dyes.

I am not sure if the hair is thouroughly destroyed because so now and then she suddenly appears with simply healthy looking hair: picture.

That should be no less than her daily standard as might be expected from Hare Majesteit koningin Máxima, prinses der Nederlanden, prinses van Oranje-Nassau, mevrouw Van Amsberg.

That should be no less than her daily standard as might be expected from Hare Majesteit koningin Máxima, prinses der Nederlanden, prinses van Oranje-Nassau, mevrouw Van Amsberg.

There's no excuse for such a high profile lady like Máxima appearing like she rolled out of bed given the very healthy budget and allowance of the House of Orange.

Personally I don't think that Máxima see's anything wrong with her messy hair and may part of her and the king's 'folksy with the people image '.

There's no excuse for such a high profile lady like Máxima appearing like she rolled out of bed given the very healthy budget and allowance of the House of Orange.

Personally I don't think that Máxima see's anything wrong with her messy hair and may part of her and the king's 'folksy with the people image '.

Princess Beatrix still has a coiffeuse. The old Queen receives 1,8 million Euro a year and her Carmen curling set from 1973 will still do... There is no excuse not to use a coiffeuse. Máxima is endlessly repeating old rags, it is impossible she had out spent her lavish budget for representation. I wonder why none of her lush haired girls message mommie dearest.

Last edited:
That's a much nicer look today and a lovely dress with a neater hairstyle.

Queen Máxima best look this week and a nice hairstyle too

A really lovely appearance by Queen Maxima, the dress and hairstyle are all nice and neat and perfectly styled.

A really lovely appearance by Queen Maxima, the dress and hairstyle are all nice and neat and perfectly styled.

I thought the V-neck was just a tad too deep but otherwise she looked lovely.

Her dress is beautiful. Can't wait to see better photos of it.

The decolleté is a bit much for this occassion but I have always liked the dress and it is nice to see the necklace again. Not a big fan of the hairstyle but it looks proper and goes well with the dress.

The decolleté is a bit much for this occassion but I have always liked the dress and it is nice to see the necklace again. Not a big fan of the hairstyle but it looks proper and goes well with the dress.

Yes- maybe a tad low cut. But it is beautiful.

Hair down seems to be a trend for this wedding. At least in the pics I’ve seen so far.

Yes, Queen Maxima's V neck was too plunging especially when she was sitting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom