Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love the earrings but wondering how heavy they are?

Impressive jewels by an impressive, imposing Queen.She knows to to wear them well.

So luscious a color and a simple, elegant setting that showcases the stone so well.

Did we decide what stone we think that is in the earrings with the blue dress? Im going with Iolite or maybe even Tanzanite. There is some purple going on.

These earrings are H Stern. Very expensive, I priced the smaller version in Vegas years ago....The bottom comes off to wear as brooches which of course our Maxi has done several times. Maybe you wonderful posters can find an old pic?

I found them as a brooch! I knew I'd seen them somewhere. The Ductch royal jewels site has the, here (middle of the page). Queen Juliana wore it as a brooch...or are the earring complete different jewels? The seem to have more
red stones.

Queen Juliana's Sapphires

Also, she wore aquamarine and diamond earrings on her trip to Denmark earlier this week.

http://i44.tinypic.com/bfl0ts.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed in going back over some of the pictures from the ceremonies. Maxima wore this lovely diamond and orange? ring. It's not her engagement ring. Does anyone have any information about this ring? I checked the dutchroyaljewels site but I don't see it with with the citrine and diamond jewels.

http://i41.tinypic.com/25upocg.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1fb88o.jpg

ModekoninginMaxima blog has solved the mystery!
She got this ring on the occasion of Alexia's birth.
Apparently she got a ring after each birth of her daughters
Amalia
Alexia
Ariane

Or if Max would like to consolidate all three of the childrens' birthstones in one ring, she could have a mother's ring made. This is one of several variations on the style.

Stunning earrings! That is such a beautiful color.
I find all of the rings beautiful. I mostly love the diamond ring she received after the birth of Ariane. It's simply beautiful, and a great size. It would make a great engagement ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
So beautiful!!! I love that the King gave Maxima a little something to show his love.
I can see each of the princesses receiving them at some point in their lives.

yes, that photo, I thought it was before she got married! I don't know why!!!!

All of the tiaras she has worn so far:

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Inauguration Special: Máxima's Tiaras, Revisited

My favorites:

1. Rose Cut Diamond Bandeau
2. Mellerio Sapphire Tiara (full setting)
3. Antique Pearl Tiara
4. Dutch Sapphire Necklace Tiara
5. Pearl Button Tiara with diamond stars only

I also love Wilhelmina's haircomb and the Diamond Aigrette.

Even though she's worn a lot of tiaras, I am surprised that I don't have a lot of favorites. Nevertheless, Maxima is so lucky to get to wear so many tiaras before she became Queen!

How many tiaras has maxima worn now?

Mellerio Ruby tiara
Aquamarine tiara
Emerald Tiara, and a second tiara with pearls
Peacock tiara
Sapphire tiara, and a second all diamond small
Diamond Bandeau
Antique Pearl Tiara
Queen Emma's Diamond Tiara
Pearl Button Tiara, and à second version with stars
Sapphire Necklace Tiara
Diamond Haircomb tiara

Last edited:
Here are some photos of Maxima's stunning emeralds:

1 2 3

Here is my overview of the tiaras (different versions) and major hair ornaments Maxima has worn.

Last edited:
agree emeralds are stunning she has amazing jewels at her disposal IMO

Here is my overview of the tiaras (different versions) and major hair ornaments Maxima has worn..
When I click on that, it's over pixelated and very blurry. Just giving you a head's up. :)

Is there a really clear and up close picture oD the necklace from the Emerald set out there? I make jewelry and I think I could pull off a copy of it, but I need to see whether it's twisted or braided. Thanks in advance!!

Doesn't she have 2 pair of emerald earrings?

Looks like it.

I think in the second pair pictured where the top part is plain diamonds, the drop may be from the brooch pictured. Does that mena they have 2 or 3 interchangeable emerald drops?

I think the longer ones are her personal earrings and the other are from the royal vaults.
I would get no work done if I were Maxima. I would hold myself up in those vaults and just play endlessly. The Dutch jewels are so interchangeable, the options are endless.

Queen Maxima is a stunningly beautiful looking Lady.
The Sapphires suit her, and the gorgeous blue outfit she wore.
The Dutch would be very proud see her representing them & looking so good!
(I wish my Dutch Grandmother was here to see this lovely new Queen)

Maxima's earrings today:

Pic

Those earrings look stunning! And that brooch looks beautiful as well.

Last edited:
Maxima's earrings today:

Pic

Those earrings looks stunning! And that brooch looks beautiful as well.

They belong to the Borneo parure,a gift by the Sultan of Kulu,Borneo to the then young Queen Wilhelmina,it consists of several prongs with large diamonds.The diadem was taken apart,the prongs are now used as earjewellery and brooches

I wonder if she wears earring supports to carry the weight; those are massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom