Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing. I love the burgundy suit. The whole outfit is gorgeous.

She looks stunning. I love everything about this look, from the colors to the earrings to the styling. When she gets it right, she really gets it right!

Stunning is the Right word. The colors are fantastic and perfect for fall. Her hair and earrings perfectly complete it. A very chic modern queen :flowers:

Last edited:
Letizia looks very smart,professional and well turned out,vast improvement on her recent outfits which were half hearted.

I have always liked this jacket and think it perfect on her with black heels and pants. Earrings are great. Hair is a bit meh.

I have always liked this jacket and think it perfect on her with black heels and pants. Earrings are great. Hair is a bit meh.

When her hair is stringy like this I miss her shorter style:flowers: jacket colors are nice.

Very beautiful and nice earrings!!

Queen Letizia at audiences in Madrid today, October 27, wearing one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on her. To me it looks as if she's lent sportswear of a male friend her size ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Omg ? pity she wore those gorgeous earrings with that horrible outfit

Oh dear,hopefully they weren't King Felipe's:eek:

I think its high time she hired a new stylist as there have been to many appalling wardrobe moments of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Felipe certainly has another size :D that's why I added "male friend" instead ;)

It looks like a tracksuit, the audiences were only interrupting her taining!! :eek::eek::eek:

Yes it does look like workout pants worn with heels. Really bad choice. Her hair looks terrific.

terrible does not quite describe this...

she's been really hit and miss as of late (more miss than hit). i wonder what she is thinking.

Maybe she is going jogging afterwards? This is a huge miss.

From the waist up she looks lovely! IMagine if the stripe had been black satin, and those were tuxedo inspired pants. I would love them. But omg this is a horrid pant!

The fashion industry is really desperate atm if they want to sell this as trend. But funnily enough, this is not the worst trouser she has.

^Agree on the top, it's nice.

Whats most surprising or maybe it isn't where Letizia is concerned is how better dressed all the other guests are than the queen consort.

I am usually a huge fan but I find more often than not, when she wears trousers I am not a fan. And even more true now. Pants are horrid, look like she came from the gym. I agree, if the stripe had been black and looked like tuxedo pants, the look would be so much better. :ermm:

From the waste up she is great. The top is nice. Her hair is lovely as are the earrings :flowers:

I am usually a huge fan but I find more often than not, when she wears trousers I am not a fan. And even more true now. Pants are horrid, look like she came from the gym. I agree, if the stripe had been black and looked like tuxedo pants, the look would be so much better. :ermm:

From the waste up she is great. The top is nice. Her hair is lovely as are the earrings :flowers:

Agree. The lovely silk top and the trousers just dont go. Maybe if the stripe wasnt white? White stripes on black trousers just looks sporty and casual sadly.

Would have been better with a wider strip of patterned fabric in rose gold or something suitable for evening/formal wear.

It's not fitting for her position. The guests appear to have made more of an effort in how they dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom