Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't mind a suit and I love the colour on her.

The trench coat is really nice and stylish and concur about it covering the silly looking top.

I actually like the sweater. She should have swapped outfits with Leonor. Leonor's outfit more suited the Queen and vice-versa.

The outfit is perfectly fine and appropriate for the visit to Tenerife today.

Did Leonor wear this coat yet? For some reason I'm getting such a strong feeling she did (or will...).

The Queen looked very elegant today and i liked that she put her hair up. But pity that she didn't wear a brooch like the pearl brooch from the Pasas de Joyar o such a special day

The color is beautiful on her and the style as well. But what is on her shoulders? A brooch would have looked so much better :flowers:

Same here, almost Maxima territory. But lets be happy that its no spiders!

The colour is lovely and a really nice hairstyle but I'd have preferred to see a regal brooch as opposed to the decorations on the dress.

Yes awful decor on the dress but nice color and impeccable fit. Pass as de joyar would have been appropriate

Queen Letizia attended the 23rd City of Tudela 'First Feature' Film Festival today, November 3:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
There is something off about the fit of this dress. I can't figure out if a spray of static guard would help or something else? In some pictures it looks fine but in others the dress seems to pull. Not the worst look she has worn but not the best either. As always, a necklace would bring it up a notch.

Letizia is so beautiful. She is literally the most stylish royal by far out of all of them IMO.

Last edited:
There is something off about the fit of this dress. I can't figure out if a spray of static guard would help or something else? In some pictures it looks fine but in others the dress seems to pull. Not the worst look she has worn but not the best either. As always, a necklace would bring it up a notch.

The dress does look a little too big on Letizia and the black boots don't really work with it.
The colour is really lovely.

A very 80's vibe with that jacket!
It must be a cold morning in Madrid.

Indeed. Surprised she didn't wear one. She did so in London and Stockholm

The lack of gloves or a hat is no real surprise, the finishing touches are not Letizia's strong point.

The coat is nice and a lovely colour.

She looked much more dynamic going out than coming in.

But I guess this way at least she doesn't clash with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom