Queen Camilla, Current Events Part 1: September 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a fabulous gathering of people! Queen Camilla looks calm, confident and like she's having a wonderful evening.
Yes she does. What a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the Bard.

I am full of admiration for the way in which the Queen has embraced this challenging time, undertaking so many solo engagements with clear enthusiasm, whilst facing such a difficult time in her personal life.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Queen is really playing her part in leading the RF's efforts in the absence of the King.
I was just thinking the same and is busier than ever!

Here's a video of Olena Zelenska with Queen Camilla at Clarence House

Last edited:
I’m surprised to see that Camilla will be leaving the country for a week, under the circumstances.

I’m surprised to see that Camilla will be leaving the country for a week, under the circumstances.
Is she not allowed a pre-planned holiday? The Queen has no constitutional duties. She carries out engagements in support of the monarch, as do other working members of the family. The medical treatment of the King carries on, he is not visibly ill. I am sure a few days off for the Queen would not particularly bother the King.

The Queen, as President of @WOWisGlobal, will give a reception at Buckingham Palace on 12th March to celebrate #InternationalWomensDay and mark the end of the WOW Girls Festival Bus tour.

The Queen of the Belgians and the Duchess of Gloucester will also be present.

Camilla was meeting with the winners of the 500 Words competion yesterday. What holiday?

I continue to be impressed by the way in which Queen Camilla has risen to the challenge of so many engagements. She seems to be totally at ease and fully involved in each function she attends. With a husband undergoing treatment for cancer and the adverse media attention surrounding Kate & William, she could be forgiven for being distracted / tired. The King must be very proud of her.

Queen Camilla has a very busy agenda,Isle of Man and then onto Northern Ireland for 2 days!

The queen on a visit to the Lisburn Road in South Belfast

Today, April 22, Queen Camilla undertook her first visit to The Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeths' Own) at Munster Barracks, Catterick Garrison, since being appointed as their Colonel-in-Chief:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **

Camilla looks absolutely splendid in that outfit and is obviously very pleased and proud to have this role as the regiment's Colonel-in-Chief.

Today, April 22, Queen Camilla undertook her first visit to The Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeths' Own) at Munster Barracks, Catterick Garrison, since being appointed as their Colonel-in-Chief:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **

Glad to see HM Queen Camilla stepping into the role as the Colonel in Chief for her father's old regiment.

A special honorary role for sure.
Is what Camilla wearing part of the uniform for the regiment? women's version or?

Back
Top Bottom