Princess Stephanie When She Was Younger

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source :ACI
fkcn83.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fkcn83.jpg

I'm glad you liked them Michelle and Ianna (that ace-thing was so sweet :))
and Sebastian, I can't remember having seen that pic at the forums before, so thanks!

It is a shame that Princess Stephanie doesn't dress up very often. When she does she is stunning. Thank you for posting the wonderful pictures.
Linda 85

linda85 said:
It is a shame that Princess Stephanie doesn't dress up very often. When she does she is stunning. Thank you for posting the wonderful pictures.
Linda 85
That's not a shame ;), she's just a natural woman that wants to live a life as normal as possible :)

Young Stephanie in 1984..:) (Ullstein)

idu7o1.jpg

Stephanie in 1986, coming to Vienna to present her collection of swimming suits..(Apa)

idu81t.jpg

At airport, 1986 (Ullstein)

idu9f8.jpg

Great found, Ianna!

Here is an article from HOLA, I think only the first pic has already been posted. So nice and sweet how Steph is kissed by her mom, how she touches her dad in his face and how she pulls Caroline's hair :)

iem7h4.jpg

So, so sweet! Little Princess charming..:)

She was star of the day..So much joy and hapiness on their faces..Thanks for posting this one, Iceflower!:)

It's quite funny looking at the old photos taken during the 80s, big eyebrows were so trendy back then! :rolleyes::D

I wish the trend would come back, hate plucking mine! :cool:

Stephanie was such a lovely young woman. Tomboyish, but when put together, the Grace Kelly genes do come out -- more apparent than, I think, Caroline.

These photos do show though that due to the stressful life that she led and the rather unhealthy practices she has (smoking, drinking, sunbathing too much, partying til dawn), she has aged rather sooner. What a pity. She still is lovely, but recent photos make it appear that she looks older than Caroline.

royrrules said:
Stephanie was such a lovely young woman. Tomboyish, but when put together, the Grace Kelly genes do come out -- more apparent than, I think, Caroline.

These photos do show though that due to the stressful life that she led and the rather unhealthy practices she has (smoking, drinking, sunbathing too much, partying til dawn), she has aged rather sooner. What a pity. She still is lovely, but recent photos make it appear that she looks older than Caroline.

Yes, agree. I think her best period was when she was with Paul Belmondo and slightly after, but anyway with long hair. She was a calm young girl, and looking to be happy with him. After that I think she turned in a quite bad way, going out a lot, dancing, drinking, etc. Since this moment she never appeared having a happy life, unfortunately, and this is very well shown in her face. If you do not know her, you would think that she is more than 50 years old, nice but old.

michelle said:
Are you serioius ???

Look at it carefully! Does that : look like a 'more than 50' year old???

Honestly I'm a little tired of that 'Stephanie looks so old' talk ....
...don't get me wrong I know this is just your opinion ... but honestly guys: She doesn't look older that 50 ....

And btw: She is happy in her life... just take a few minutes and have a look at some video clip which is posted in the Video Links- Thread of Stephanie on HIT Machine ... and you'll see what a joyfull person she is...

I really hope that yo are right, rather than me.... She is a lovely sensitive girl, who has been strongly hurt from the destiny, I think she is joyfull, but Happy??? I hope for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
fandesacs2003 said:

I really hope that yo are right, rather than me.... She is a lovely sensitive girl, who has been strongly hurt from the destiny, I think she is joyfull, but Happy??? I hope for her.
Why shouldn't she be happy? She has children, a family, friends ... all those love her and she loves them. Plus she has an obligation, a job ( even several) she loves, which are her passions... she is happy... as happy as people are.

A Stephanie quote:

Happiness is no stable and continueous state of mind ... it's just little moments

We all wish Stephanie the best of health and happiness. I was not being against her when I said that she looks old or older. Instead, it is just an acknowledgement that her face, although stunning, does show the trials of her life.

I think Judy Balaban, Princess Grace's friend/bridesmaid and author of "The Bridesmaids" summed it up when she wrote that Stephanie had that look of fear and sadness in her eyes when they met in the 80's, years after Grace's death. Obviously, that was written years ago and before Stephanie had her kids. I am sure motherhood has provided her with so much happiness, but there seems to be that rather sad secret that her eyes convey.

Most likely, the death of her mother and the experience of going through the accident with her is still a cross she bears. And imagining how Princess Grace would have loved her (Steph's) children and enjoying being a grandmother to Louis, Pauline, and Camille make quiet moments bittersweet.

michelle said:
Are you serioius ???

Look at it carefully! Does that : look like a 'more than 50' year old???

Honestly I'm a little tired of that 'Stephanie looks so old' talk ....
...don't get me wrong I know this is just your opinion ... but honestly guys: She doesn't look like 50 or older ....

And btw: She is happy in her life... just take a few minutes and have a look at some video clip which is posted in the Video Links- Thread of Stephanie on HIT Machine ... and you'll see what a joyfull person she is...

I'm with Michelle on this. :) At this particular shot, Stephanie looks better than ever. She looks fantastic for her age, and she hasn't done the botox thing or any of those vain stuff. You can see the happiness in her eyes, her pose, her whole demeanor. ;) She looks like someone who is finally finding peace.

Uhh yes..Steph looks a bit cross in that last picture :mad:;)

I found those following ones in a small special issue of a german teen-magazine, from the 80s:

jr8p3t.jpg
jr8p6d.jpg

jr8pae.jpg

jr8pcj.jpg

jr8pef.jpg
jr8qqb.jpg

jr8qs4.jpg
jr8qwj.jpg

(Bravo)

Thanks for these great pics, Michelle, you seem to have opened up new sources :)

From the book Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco by Trevor Hall:

Stephanie's 17th birthday portraits

copy2ofemail7wl.jpg

copy3ofemail5ay.jpg

copy4ofemail3aj.jpg

copyofemail4lg.jpg

Tamar:)

On that first pic you posted, Tamar, you can see how much they resemble each other :)

WOW, GLAMOUR, GLAMOUR, GLAMOUR. for Princess stephanie in the 80's with all those lovley outfits and big big earrings big jewelry period. Loads of hairspray and mousse. Anyway very thick not that kempt eyebrows were in style in the 80's and Steph sure had them that way. Anyaway starting in the mid 90's she sure thinned them out, in my opinion. I like her better with thinner eyebrows because her face is angular and square wich makes features look rounder more femminine. I like her eyebrows better than the 80's but she went a little overboard on them. She plucked waxed them too thin and she has them penciled in too much. I think she should grow back her eyebrows a little more not so penciled in , also with a little more rounded arch and look, she has them pretty arched but an angular kind of arch. Her arch needs to be rounded. She could defintley grow them back but not to the extent where their thick, just thin to medium for her.And not so penciled in. She still is very Beautiful and many times more Beautiful than Caroline.:)

Yep Steph looks better with her eyebrows thinner but not too thin like she has them now.

Three screencaps of a little sweet Steph having fun cuddling her father's arm :)

qzqb2x.jpg
qzqbt4.jpg
qzqds3.jpg

(RTL)

Awwe...what a cutie ...Did you find that video on the net, Ice?

Those screencaps are so sweet!!:) Thanks Iceflower!;)

When smiling Stephanie has the same radiance in her eyes just like when she was little..:)

I'm glad you liked them, Michelle and Ianna, and Ianna I agree with you :)
As to your question Michelle, it's from one of my own videos, as I already mentioned elsewhere I have problems with watching videos from the internet.

What else is in that video, Ice? And what show is it from? :)

Here are a few more pictures:

Steph with Paul:

r856wm.jpg

r857b8.jpg

...looking a bit like Charlotte...

With Mario...

r858xx.jpg

...and Anthony
r859ag.jpg

(Olycom)

Aww Stephanie is so Cute, Adorable. A Babydoll like Sebastian, she looked so young when she was a teenager and in her twenties and still does to me!

Sweety Stephanie... she looks exactly like Camille in this one...just with dark hair...

ra4x9k.jpg

(RT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom