Princess Stephanie When She Was Younger

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 photos of cute Steph with her parents (corbis)

Attachments

• 0000303009-007.jpg
    0000303009-007.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 355
  • BE031807.jpg
    BE031807.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 306
  • U1512534.jpg
    U1512534.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 239
  • U1560767.jpg
    U1560767.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Great pics! So cute Steph, i love the last!

Hey, post the source of the pics becouse the mods´ll delete them. ;)

laurixa said:
4 photos of cute Steph with her parents

That third pic is of Caroline you can see Albert in the background and grace looks so young .Shows that Caroline and Stephanie do really look alike.

Little Stephanie with Mommy, taken 1966; (keystone)

Ianna said:
Little Stephanie with Mommy, taken 1966; (keystone)

what a cute picture. stephanie looks a little bit like charlotte.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww...she looked so cute all wrapped up and all. HSe does look like Charlotte. Everyong looks like charlotte espesially her mother Carloline

;) Stephanie with her parents and on her first day of school and looking stunning.

(source :Corbis)

A few more (source:michelle,worldroots,Ianna,own collection)still a Little Young

lady_windsor said:
she is really beautiful. was she like a model or something?

Yap, she worked as a model for some time.

sebastian said:
Yap, she worked as a model for some time.

Sebastian's right. She worked as a model in Europe for many publications and then she also signed a contract with an American modeling agency. But that didn't last long. I think I read that her family didn't want her to be a model and was able to convince her not to pursue it.

monica17 said:
Sebastian's right. She worked as a model in Europe for many publications and then she also signed a contract with an American modeling agency. But that didn't last long. I think I read that her family didn't want her to be a model and was able to convince her not to pursue it.

Yes, that's what was told about it. Stephanie later said that it wasn't her family who told her not to go but that it was herself who found out it would be better to slow down, she had a nervous breakdown and suffered from some health weakness and was in a parisien clinic for some time. It was because of way too much work.

Princess Steph was really adorable when she was a kid and still very lovely as now.thanks for the pics!!

sebastian said:
Yes, that's what was told about it. Stephanie later said that it wasn't her family who told her not to go but that it was herself who found out it would be better to slow down, she had a nervous breakdown and suffered from some health weakness and was in a parisien clinic for some time. It was because of way too much work.

Thanks for clearing that up, Sebastian. :) I did hear that she went to a clinic and it was due to stress. I did wonder, however, if it was her family who made her to quit. She's very independent-minded (one of the things I really like about her). :) Just shows that the media isn't always accurate.

Little Stephanie in ballet play

So cute Stephanie performing in ballet play..Being so concentrated..:) ..She was probably 6 or 7 years old at that time..A cutie..:) :p :)

epom6d.jpg

(best pictures)

Thanx Sebastian, not only for photo..what a interesting article!!:):D :p

Steph and her Mommy ...

f258pd.jpg

(profimedia)

iceflower said:
Little Stéph..again with her daddy..
Good memories will last forever..

The bond Stephanie had with her dad was amazing, and so tangible in all the pictures. This whole family was so emotionally and physically close, so many others could justifiably envy them. And though they had more than their share of grief, they went through it together, in every sense of the word.

monaco70s said:
So did, my quetsion was answered when I saw some footage from that Ball and you could see the necklace. She looks very good in those pics. In fact in the video for Ouragan she wore a top like the purple one, except it was black in the video :)

Yes, I wonder if it was her own design, like I think the one in the video was. I know part of her collectionw were things that could go from swimsuit to dressy wear, with some shiny, lux looking fabrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steph at about 14 or 15 ... en voyage :) ...avec maman

fbffhv.jpg

(rex)

The last photo is so great! Thanx for posting!

Stephanie with Grace in Japan 1981..(sorry on small pic, IBL)

fbw42c.jpg

From early '80's..1983 or 1984..(IBL)

fbw4mg.jpg

1969..(own)

fbw50o.jpg

Here are some pics I found at Newscom. I have really no clue if they were posted before.

fc47yo.jpg

fc47yx.jpg

fc47zk.jpg

fc4807.jpg

fc480m.jpg

fc49af.jpg

fc49aw.jpg

And the rest from Newscom

fc49d2.jpg

fc49de.jpg

fc49dt.jpg

fc49iu.jpg

fc49j9.jpg

fc49jp.jpg

Great pics Newscom has offered - same with pics of Caroline, I only wondered why?! :confused: :)

Two of my favourite pics of little Steph and her big sister and brother in 1966:

fdg7dy.jpg
fdg7pw.jpg

(source: Paris Match)

Last edited:
iceflower said:
Two of my favourite pics of little Steph and her big sister and brother in 1966:
(own collection)

AMAZING photos, Iceflower!:) :) And soo, soo candid! I can't decide which one is more cuter..Albert and Caroline holding hands with baby Stephanie or that pic with car where Stephanie has a pose of little madamoiselle who waits for "chauffeur Albert" gives her a tour around Palace:p Precious pics!:) You always have so great "ace's" in your collection..
Thnax for sharing, as always!;)

I don't know if this one has been posted yet.
Beatles-head :)p) Steph with her mom in Paris.

fjlzwk.jpg

(sipa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom