Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the biggest fan of Letizia´s shoes!!!!! They are lovely and sexy at the same time!!!! simple outfit with great shoes=perfect combination, and one of Letizia´s best features!!!!

I love CP Letizia in the Red/Hot Pink evening gown and the White Dress from her summer holiday (loved that necklace too).

I agree with you about the white dress and her necklace, Patra. I thought she looked lovely and even her shoes weren't overwhelming the outfit. It fit her petite figure beautifully.

I loved both outfits. The silver gown is very impressive. And the black & white ensemble in the 2nd pic is so elegant. Although Letizia looks so thin!

I saw pictures of Queen Frederica in a similar gown before. Caprile seemed to like copying the old looks of Countess of Barcelona and Queen Frederica on Letizia, perhaps he thought that was how royals should look like, unfortunately he chose the wrong persons in the family to copy IMO, Queen Ena's clothes looked so much better or could go for modern and sleek looks of Audrey Hepburn or Jackie O.

I so agree with you, PofE. The dress is perfect for the occasion. I do wish she would do something with her hair, however. I just don't care for that center part....

I love this dress! It looks gorgeous and it is perfect for this event. I'm really glad to see her wearing it again.

I love beaded dresses--very lovely. A bit more color with the make-up (red lips with the black dress would look great on her!), and it'd be perfect.

Nice dress but only if she had changed her hair style. If not mistaken this is the same hair styles as the award night.

Although similar, the hairstyle at the awards was a hairSTYLE, not an hair-unSTYLE like today ;)

And yes she looks bored because she is bored because what she does is boring.

what she does is not boring, she is prmoting her countrie language and culture , not any one has this opportunitie to travel ofen and meet different people she is luky to be in this position

I like a lot the dress, shoes and clutch, though I´m not sure about the hairdo.
I would prefer an updo with this dress ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom