Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the princess has repeated outfit; but Letizia has many more acts and for that reason is very logical that she repeats more; and to some people it can appear boring, but she can not have a suit for each act; it would be an enormous cost. In addition to which if it is a pretty outfit and to her it likes; then since all we do, she takes it again. If she did not have so many acts and very followed of others; she could vary a little plus her clothes, but this is not thus.:)

Sorry if I was unclear but I meant it was a bit boring when she wore the same outfit with the same shoes, bag and accessories. Now it seems if she wears the same suit, the top beneath, the shoes etc are different which makes a new 'look' and that I think is more interesting.

She is dressing for the people attending her functions and not for us on these threads.

In Mallorca:

July 30th 2006: at the birthday party of Infanta Pilar

(Photo by Antonio Gutierre)

July 31st 2006: during the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy

(Photos by GettyImages and WireImage)

August 1st 2006 - during the Copa del Rey

[Photos by CopadelRey.com and ANP)

August 4th 2006: during the Copa del Rey

(Photo by Diario de Mallorca)

Last edited:
The color of the cardigan is nice, but i'm not so sure about the dress. The dress looks quite sheer in that picture, I can see legs and underwear in it..:cool:

August 5th 2006 - dinner with the infantas, their husbands and the Bulgarian princely couple

(edited photo from Face to Face)

August 6th 2006 - last day of the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy; awards ceremony

(Photos by GettyImages and SipaPress via Isifa)

August 8th 2006 - family photo shoot, at the Marivent Palace:
http://s2.supload.com/free/ZA.jpg/view/
(edited photo from Face to Face)

Last edited:
I like the top she wore at the dinner and the sandals in the award ceremony :)
Thanks for the photos Elsa M.

I think posts #102 and 108 by Alexandria and Little_Star succintly sum up the effectiveness of Letizia's wardrobe.

Elsa M. said:
August 8th 2006 - family photo shoot, at the Marivent Palace:(edited photo from Face to Face)

I just hate those pants :bang: : not elegant at all, IMHO !

Why oh why did she choose them from all beautifull, well-cut and well-fit pants she owns:huh: !!

Lunalu said:
I just hate those pants :bang: : not elegant at all, IMHO !

Why oh why did she choose them from all beautifull, well-cut and well-fit pants she owns:huh: !!

Well she must have wanted to go for the casual look, but I agree Lunalu, I don't particularly like them, they don't fit very well.:huh:

I love this top she was wearing during the dinner with Rosario and Kyrił, along with jeans it looked casual and quite ellegant alike!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I love this top she was wearing during the dinner with Rosario and Kyrił, along with jeans it looked casual and quite ellegant alike!
I totally agree, love the top. She looks fantastic.

Princess Letizia looks fantastic in jeans!Her casual look is simple yet so stylish.I really like her dress sense.

Letizia really is a very elegant woman. I love her sense of the taste, she decides almost always on simplicity and she always guesses right.

Lauritas138 said:
Letizia really is a very elegant woman. I love her sense of the taste, she decides almost always on simplicity and she always guesses right.

I agree with you.
When I saw the pictures from Mallorca, I thought we could open a new thread: Letizia loves her black (when she goes out :) ).

Last edited:
July 14th 2006 - attendence of the spectacle performed by the Gelabert & Azzopardi dancers, during the trip to China

August 28th 2006 - farewell vacation dinner for the authorities of the Balearics

Sources: Terra and Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think this flower dress is very summer I'm glad she repeat it in Mallorca because it just fit the ocassion!

I'ma glad she recycles her clothes and she is always neatly dressed

Last edited by a moderator:
The summer dress is gorgeous. I'm glad the second time she wore it, Letizia put her hair down. It keeps the dress summery and light. In China, I thought the look was oddly contrasting, the dress so pretty and light and then her severe up-do.

July 9th 2006 - audience with HH the Pope, at the Palau de la Generalitat of Valencia

July 14th 2006 - inauguration of the Cervantes Institute of Beijin (China)

September 13th 2006 - inauguration of the new headquarters of Juan XXIII Foundation and IBERMAIL job center.

(Photos by Deadline, Terra and Alfaqui)

June 29th 2006- Meeting with the members of Fundacion Principe de Asturias

September 12th 2006 - Sport National Awards Ceremony

(Photos from koninginnen.web-log.nl, and LFI)

The same white skirt:

July 23rd 2006- vacations in Palma de Mallorca

(face to face)

Wow! What a difference with a change of top. One looks all business and the other really fun and relaxed.

Incas said:
Wow! What a difference with a change of top. One looks all business and the other really fun and relaxed.
I agree that the top made a big difference. I didn't care for the first incarnation. Something about the shorter jacket made the outfit seem awkard to me. The off the shoulder peasant blouse compliments the skirt much better.

I agree that The off shoulder blouse matches much better with the skirt. A pencil skirt made out of the same fabric as the structured jacket would look better with the jacket.

6/20 the inauguration of the 7th edition of Exporta 2006.

From Terra

7/14 business activities in Barcelona

From Alfaqui

Last edited:
Letizia looks pretty good in these outfits. I wonder is she wears them so often because she knows that these particular ones work good for her and kinda of doesn't remind folks of her weight issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom