Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bride is very pretty,but they are quite original couple,she is far more taller than her groom is

this video part one prince hashem tell his daughter be quite because she speak & everybody laugh :lol: he have very nice daughters , princess haya bint hamza tell her be quite :ROFLMAO: too , see the video more than one time then you see what i tell you ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Hala waves to prince Hashim (after her cousin, Haya, point's out that Hashim waves her), she waves queen Noor too, and later she waves princess Raiyah. Then is when she says something and everybody laugh.

She and Haya are so beautiful and cute.

Princess Rayet was also there, at the final of a video she's with Hashim and Fadah

Sorry for my bad english

Beautiful bride, although I did not like her gown but it seems that she can wear any thing and looks pretty ..

the groom sisters very elegant and beautiful and his mother just wow ..

I wish for the couple to be in love for ever ..

the last notice ... If I am not mistaken I did hear prince Hashem daughter speak in english in the video, if so it is a little weird !

Interesting couple. She is a head taller than he. Not that that matters in real life.

the last notice ... If I am not mistaken I did hear prince Hashem daughter speak in english in the video, if so it is a little weird !

I think all the young princesses speak English
Read in a magazine that all the sons of King Hussein, learn English at the beginning of their lives

Prince Feisal's ex-wife Princess Alia was also present.

Really :eek: Are there pictures of her
Princess Alia is not very cool to have a problem to be in one place with Prince Faisal
Conversely Noor Asim

Last edited by a moderator:
this video part one prince hashem tell his daughter be quite because she speak & everybody laugh :lol: he have very nice daughters , princess haya bint hamza tell her be quite :ROFLMAO: too , see the video more than one time then you see what i tell you ;)
Pictshares form this part

try see what i take from pictshares

Haalah wave for queen noor

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Princess fahda

Prince hashem wave for haalah & haya

haalah & haya tell Hi prince hashem tell "shshsh"

haalah & haya

enjoy

pictshare galery

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

You are wonderful Burzg .,.,.,

But the pictures are not clear and I can not see his face Fahda :(

Is there any news about the honeymoon in which country?

:lol::lol::lol: Hala waves to prince Hashim (after her cousin, Haya, point's out that Hashim waves her), she waves queen Noor too, and later she waves princess Raiyah. Then is when she says something and everybody laugh.

She and Haya are so beautiful and cute.

Princess Rayet was also there, at the final of a video she's with Hashim and Fadah

Sorry for my bad english
they laugh when haalah say : "oo what's that?" becuase microphone make sound :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone knows why Prince Ali and Princess Haya didnt attend the wedding ??

Anyone knows why Prince Ali and Princess Haya didnt attend the wedding ??
they have family because , & when you have cousins too much , you relation with one from them is not like all of them

What are you wearing? :huh:
I can not see in the video
see from minute 6:33 to 6:39 ;) , i not wear anything , she stand next queen noor "wear orange" she wear grey & black dress & check again ;)

The bride is beautiful !

Congratulations to the newly weds ! :flowers:

omg so cute! thanks for this videos and pictures! but wow princess rayah is soo different. im glad alia is there and i thought i saw noor :ermm: ? also i like prince hashem sit by his big sister alot.

Last edited:
did you see how princess servath refused to kiss Rania. ?? why are they not in a good relationship ??

did you see how princess servath refused to kiss Rania. ?? why are they not in a good relationship ??
no they friends but princess sarvath have flu if you try see video again

I thought both ladies were just trying to be careful with their make-up. I saw nothing dramatic there. ;)

Thanks burzg for the pictures and videos, they are great.:flowers:

I've never seen a muslim wedding before, it's really nice, being formal and warm at the same time.
Once again, the Hashemites from Jordan stand out as the 'bridge' family between East and West.
Finally, it is remarkable to see Prince Philip travelling and attending these events at the age of 90!

Thanks burzg for the pictures and videos, they are great.:flowers:

I've never seen a muslim wedding before, it's really nice, being formal and warm at the same time.
Once again, the Hashemites from Jordan stand out as the 'bridge' family between East and West.
Finally, it is remarkable to see Prince Philip travelling and attending these events at the age of 90!
real? he 90 year old ? :ohmy:

so princess haya and iman and prince ali did not attend the wedding ,, i know that iman was in USA but i don't know about ali and haya..

dont you think iman couldve gone with the queen noor, its a surprise we see p.fahdah (so rare) but not iman, haya or ali and rym?

Back
Top Bottom