Prince Feisal & Princess Alia: Current Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Monkey said:
Oh, that's horrible, I heard P.Alia had back problems but didn't think it was this bad, in the article as far as I understood it said she was on a wheel chair,till she gets better,Am i wrong?

It is not not important at all, only she has a sprain of ankle, possibly she goes in the chair to go more comfortable, because to walk with crutches is more inconvinient. The bad thing is that it is very troublesome for the vacations, but in a few weeks she recovers.;)

The girls are so cute:wub: the second pic is funny,one of them is sitting relaxed and her twin sister had to squeeze her self to sit:lol:
15760I.htm

15760I.htm

Did anyone notice princess Alia's right leg in the second pic? is it in cast or smthing?

Looks like a "soft" cast, as if she had twisted her ankle and needed support, but not a full on hard case if she had broken bones.

Incas said:
Looks like a "soft" cast, as if she had twisted her ankle and needed support, but not a full on hard case if she had broken bones.

Is she still recovering from her trip with the Spanish Royals?

It's great to see some pictures of the royal couple. Been some time for me. I so much think they look great together. The twins are so sweet. It brought some memories of Me and my twin sister. My mother always dressed us alike. Thanks for posting them.

What a nice couple. How long have they been married? Do their children go to school in Jordan?

Jordanian royal family tries new peace tactic

Project that would bring 200 kids from war torn countries to Jordan to talk to each other, live in peace.

By Pirate Irwin – DOHA

The brother of Jordan's King Abdullah, Faisal Al Hussein, is in the process of setting up a movement called 'Peace Through Sport', their project director said on Monday.

see:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/features/?id=18619

a nice idea!

A handout picture from Peace Through Sport organisation shows Jordanian Prince Faisal (C) poses for a picture with children and coaches during the launching ceremony of Peace Through Sport office in Amman, 19 April 2007. Peace Through Sport is a new global initiative which aims to use sport as a means to help instil dialogue, tolerance and ultimately peace amongst young people in areas experiencing conflict and hostility

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Have any of Alia's children been photographed in Mallorca?

Spain's Queen Sofia and Jordan's Princess Alia Al Faisal pose after arriving at Palma's Auditorium in Palma de Mallorca, 16 August 2007.

Thank´s Paty:flowers: I like Alia´s outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom