Prince Feisal & Princess Alia: Current Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol weve got a real Prince joining us:D , welcome to the forums Omar, hope you'll enjoy your self!

I do leave home for about 4 weeks to go to the special forces and i'll try to find as many pictures of PAli, PHashem and PHamzah!

Omar Al Feisal said:
I do leave home for about 4 weeks to go to the special forces and i'll try to find as many pictures of PAli, PHashem and PHamzah!

thank you very much u are great , and if you need any technical help just send me a message ;) ;)

Joumana said:
Lol... You make use of the occasion suria hé ;) ?
Next time I will see you asking for pictures about princess Jalilah.

yeah , who knows maybe Prince Omar will post a photo for Jalilah ;)

I might be able to find one but its hard i've only seen her 4 times. I'll see if my mum or dad or maybe sara or aisha have a picture

How come u are chatting this time?don't you go to school?

Omar Al Feisal said:
I might be able to find one but its hard i've only seen her 4 times. I'll see if my mum or dad or maybe sara or aisha have a picture

can you describe her for us please , i am really sorry for bothering but i wish to know how she looks like ;)

not at all she looks slightly like reem and sidi ali and really cute she has blue eyes and has blond and soft hair

Omar Al Feisal said:
not at all she looks slightly like reem and sidi ali and really cute she has blue eyes and has blond and soft hair

thank you very much you are the best ;) as i called Miss Hanan Toukan PA's grandmother and told me that she looks like QA (Alallah Yer7mha) she must be cute

i like the way u call Ali , u say Sidi to him

and BTW u was with PAlia in the horse show right :rolleyes:

its nice to hear that princess jaleelah is so cute!
and means sidi something like uncle?

and if you find some pictures of princess iman al hussein and queen noor and so on - it would be nice to post them too :D

Omar Al Feisal said:

thank you POmar , i love to see her someday , why they are hiding her :rolleyes:

who is your favorate uncle;)

closesttoheaven said:
its nice to hear that princess jaleelah is so cute!
and means sidi something like uncle?

and if you find some pictures of princess iman al hussein and queen noor and so on - it would be nice to post them too :D

Jalilah must be cute she has the cutest father i ever seen :)

No it wasn't maybe it was Jumana or Jaafar or Abd El Hamid or Talal dunno. Sidi is sir but in a more respectful way.
If i do find any pictures with me and Aunty Raya and Aunty Iman, i'll send it.
And i can't say who is my favourite uncle because they all are!

Omar Al Feisal said:
No it wasn't maybe it was Jumana or Jaafar or Abd El Hamid or Talal dunno. Sidi is sir but in a more respectful way.
If i do find any pictures with me and Aunty Raya and Aunty Iman, i'll send it.
And i can't say who is my favourite uncle because they all are!

yeah i thought so, so u call your uncles Sidi this is nice ,,,

how is school it must be boring right >

Omar Al Feisal said:
it always is

yeah tell me about it , thank god i finished my education , that i don't have to study anymore ..

for me i love PAli and PHaya the most , i mean QA's family as her death was soo hard.

your mother origin is from Syria right , so do you speak Shami :p

When my younger sis went to a conference in the dead sea that your mother patronize she shook her hand:D" lucky sis "..she said mashallah how good looking and humble she was as she mingled with people …you are lucky to have her as your mom ..
God bless her …
Omar Al Feisal said:

Prince Faisal Takes Part in the International Exhibition in Spain</STRONG>
/6/
Sevilla, May 19 (Petra) -- The International Exhibition was opened on Thursday in Spain to commemorate the 600th anniversary of the death of the great Arab thinker Ibn Khaldun.

Deputizing for His Majesty King Abdullah II, HRH Prince Faisal Ben Al Hussein took part in the ceremony which was patronized by Their Majesties King and Queen of Spain.

The five-month exhibition will focus on the life of Ibn Khaldun and his heritage.
Ibn Khaldun is the most important figure in the field of History and Sociology in Muslim History. He is one of those shining stars that contributed so richly to the understanding of Civilization. He lived a life in search of stability and influence. He came from a family of scholars and politicians and he intended to live up to both expectations. He would succeed in the field of Scholarship much more so than in any other field.
Ibn Khaldun was born in Tunis on Ramadan 1, 732 (May 27, 1332)[2]. He received a traditional education that was typical of his family’s rank and status. He learned first at the hands of his father who was a scholarly person who was not involved in politics like his ancestors. He memorized the Qur’an by heart, learned grammar, Jurisprudence, Hadith, rhetoric, philology, and poetry. He had reached certain proficiency in these subjects and received certification in them. In his autobiography, he does mention the names these scholars.
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/May/19/20.htm

getty

PRINCE FAISAL AND PRINCESS ALIA WITH KING, QUEEN SPAIN IN SEVILLE:

May 20, 2006.

Prince Faisal and Princess Alia in Laureus Award dinner in Spain.

PHOTOS FROM FACE TO FACE

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain

Thanks for posting i couldn't find any info on what they were doing there anyways PF is coming back to Amman on Tuesday. and look out for Rally pics this weekend

You´re wellcome Omar.

In Spain princess Alia it´s admire for people.

Oh, that's horrible, I heard P.Alia had back problems but didn't think it was this bad, in the article as far as I understood it said she was on a wheel chair,till she gets better,Am i wrong?

that's really sad news, hope she will feel better very soon.
I don't really get any diagnosis or prognosis from the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom