Prince Feisal & Princess Alia: Current Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princesses Sarah and Aisha was born on 27th March 1997.
Sarah was first.

hilal said:
Princesses Sarah and Aisha was born on 27th March 1997.
Sarah was first.

omg - where from do you know?have you been there?:p

sarah and aisha are really cute and beautifull girls :)

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Can someone tell me how old Princess Alia is? And where she was born.....Thanks ...

Princess Alia is 41 years old.

Would anyone know if Princess Ali and Prince Fesial have their own web page. Merci again....

salma said:
Princess Alia is 41 years old.

Wow...Princess alia certainly looks good and younger than her age, her two girls are cute!

Wish they had a website. K.A. And Q.R. have their own website. That's too bad , P.F. and P.A. do so much as well, it would great ...maybe one day. Merci.

I have deleted a dozen or so messages which initiated from a member claiming to be a member of the royal family, which cannot be substantiated and I don't think it's right to play games with members and pretend to be someone you're not. Posts by other members were deleted as they replied to or quoted this member.

Future posts along this line will be deleted; we are here for credible information that can be traced to an actual source.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Prince Feisal and his son (Me) and KA and his son Hussein went to Russia last summer to view the Airshow. We stayed in the Kempinski Baltschug Hotel in 2 rooms connected to each other 281 and 282. You might have not known this but the Kempinski is a walk away from Red Square and the Kremlin.

closesttoheaven said:
omg - where from do you know?have you been there?:p

sarah and aisha are really cute and beautifull girls :)

Sarah and Aisha are beautiful girls and Sarah is older than Aisha in 2 minutes

Prince Feisal joins IOC Commission

Prince Feisal joins IOC Commission

AMMAN (JT) — HRH Prince Feisal, president of the Jordan Olympic Committee (JOC), has been selected to serve on the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Women and Sport Commission, according to a statement from the JOC.
“I would like to thank the IOC President Count Jacques Rogge for presenting me with the opportunity to serve the Olympic movement in this way,” Prince Feisal was quoted as saying in the statement. “Women and Sport is an area that is of great importance to the JOC and the Arab world as a whole. I am now looking forward to working on the commission to tackle this issue on a global scale.”
The chairperson of the IOC Women and Sport Commission is American Anita DeFrantz, who is strongly regarded as one of the most powerful women in sport and is a former bronze medallist in rowing.
Since becoming JOC president, Prince Feisal worked hard to establish Jordan within the Olympic family. The JOC is now recognised as one of the best organised NOCs in West Asia and is driving forward to become one of Asia’s top NOCs by the 2008 Olympics.
Last week, the JOC hosted the Olympic Council of Asia’s Forum for West Asian National OIympic Committees (NOC) in Aqaba where Prince Feisal made a keynote speech urging all West Asian countries to use sport as a means for bringing people together to overcome regional disputes and differences.
As well as successfully reorganising the structure and improving the efficiency of the JOC, Prince Feisal has spearheaded Jordan’s bid to use sport as a means of promoting the Kingdom worldwide and has already hosted the ITU Triathlon World Cup in March. The West Asian Forum was the biggest sports conference Jordan has hosted and the JOC will be bidding to host more events and conferences in the future.
Tuesday, May 9, 2006​

Prince Feisal inaugurates training of Royal Falcons
AMMAN (Petra) — HRH Prince Feisal on Sunday inaugurated the 2006 training of the Royal Falcons, held with the participation of teams from several countries. Welcoming delegates from other countries, Prince Feisal stressed the need for expertise exchange between the different teams. He also noted the importance of taking all precautionary measures to ensure pilots’ safety while training. The Royal Jordanian Falcons was formed in 1976 upon the directives of the late King Hussein.

From: http://www.jordantimes.com/mon/homenews/homenews7.htm

Here are some pictures of me and some of my family, some of them were when i went to the 71st Terrorist Unit to train
Ist3d.jpg

And here is Sara, Aisha and Ayah in our flat in London and more army pics and here is Sara and Aishas BirthDay!!!! I am with my cousins in the army picture and our captain.
DSC00426.jpg
DSC00022.jpg
DSC00238.jpg

Last edited:
Omar Al Feisal said:
And here is Sara, Aisha and Ayah in our flat in London and more army pics and here is Sara and Aishas BirthDay!!!! I am with my cousins in the army picture and our captain.

do you have pictures for you with PAli post them please ..................

Hello Omar, Your CUTE!!! . Glad to see you again. Hope you can stay with us on the Royal Forum. Thanks for sharing your family pictures. Your Mother has a big smile on her face in one of the photos. Looks like she was having fun.

Omar Al Feisal said:

thank you so much for sharing pictures with us!theyre great!
i hope its okay for your family to do so :)

Omar ur such a sweetie :)
Wallahi,I think ur so brave to post such pictures;)
U still training in the Army?
I would love to talk to Ayah,can't she join us here in the forums?

You know i'll see if i can find some pictures of me with PAli! and Yes infact i train with one but only in the summer do we stay in the Special Forces! I mostly bring my cousins and i'll try to see if Ayah can join but shes out of town on an expedition with the school for the next week. Well figured out how to get my pictures on the internet and a special thanks to Alexandria for telling me how to.

Last edited:
suria said:
do you have pictures for you with PAli post them please ..................

Lol... You make use of the occasion suria hé ;) ?
Next time I will see you asking for pictures about princess Jalilah.

Last edited:
thanx for the picture Omar , I hope yours family don't mind to share those pictures with us .

Omar Al Feisal said:
You know i'll see if i can find some pictures of me with PAli! and Yes infact i train with one but only in the summer do we stay in the Special Forces! I mostly bring my cousins and i'll try to see if Ayah can join but shes out of town on an expedition with the school for the next week. Well figured out how to get my pictures on the internet and a special thanks to Alexandria for telling me how to.

Yea I heard about the Summer training in the special forces,that's hard work huh ;)

I'm glad ur here and ur posts aren't being deleted anymore.
Can u also put pictures of P.Hamzah too?? LOL:D

WElcome again!

lil Monkey said:
Yea I heard about the Summer training in the special forces,that's hard work huh ;)

I'm glad ur here and ur posts aren't being deleted anymore.
Can u also put pictures of P.Hamzah too?? LOL:D

WElcome again!

looooooooooool if you ask picture for p.Hmazah and suria for prince Ali then it is my time to ask a picture for prince Hashim :eek: :D

houri said:
looooooooooool if you ask picture for p.Hmazah and suria for prince Ali then it is my time to ask a picture for prince Hashim :eek: :D

LOL Yea It's embarrassing how we just struggle to see a pic of them,lol :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom