Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much.. I too thought that Isabella would take after Mary but she's daddy's little girl!!

So nice to see a new photo of Isabella! :) I've been waiting and waiting for more photos of the family but there seems to be no new official ones.
She has gotten so big already! And still she has no monogram, do we really have to wait until she's 18?! :eek:

Why would we have to wait till she's 18 for a monogram? As the daughter of the heir to the throne, I think Isabella would get a monogram within the next year or so. Christian's monogram was unveiled not too long after his christening, as I recall?

At the Scandinavian Royals Message Board, Stig has a post about princess Isabella who today will be registered in the official baptism protocol as an heir to the Danish throne - The Scandinavian Royals Message Board: Official registration of Isabelle as Heir to the Danish throne

This is exciting news, they also posted a link to billed which has an adorable photo of the family on the cover. Here it is: :flowers:

Ugens forside ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...

what an adorable family!!! thanks so much for the link, it was more than worth the wait.

I don't know...I think Christian looks mostly like Frederick and Isabella looks like Mary.

How beautiful children !
Sort of perfect family, everyone is extremely good looking, candy for the eye

Last edited by a moderator:
They are great photo's. Isabella has a little red nose, it must be cold. :wub:
I love to see the difference in the children, they are growing so quickly. (So it seems)

Sure they do. Isabella must be on the verge to start crawling (or already does) by now and Christian should now be able to speak in four to five word sentences and to sing christmas carols. (my children are exactely the same age as Christian and Isabella, only few weeks apart in age - so I know what I'm talking about ;) )

Fred and Mary have super cute kids.:wub:

Is Isabella blonde now? I think she's gone blonde like Christian did.

She is so cute with a pink cheeks and pink nose.

Isabella is just soooo cute! I want more pictures!

This is a very lovely picture of the majority of the family but Fred looks spacey. I'm not sure what he was looking at! I think Fred is just not all that photogenic at times!

Also can someone explain to me the official registration that happened yesterday involving Isabella. I am just not real sure I totally understand what that is all about. Does that normally happen? And do other royal houses do something similar or just the Danes?

The kids looked wonderful....so cute...The pic of all family is great...the way little Christian smiles to his sister...Lovely...

This is a very lovely picture of the majority of the family but Fred looks spacey. I'm not sure what he was looking at! I think Fred is just not all that photogenic at times!

Also can someone explain to me the official registration that happened yesterday involving Isabella. I am just not real sure I totally understand what that is all about. Does that normally happen? And do other royal houses do something similar or just the Danes?

I actually think that FOR ONCE he looks GREAT, like the others .. As you say, he can tend to not be very photogenic.

I wonder where I can find this lovely Christmas card without watermark

I really thought Isabella was going to have dark brown eyes like her mum, seems their dad has the stronger genes. Beautiful family.

It is a traditional registration of heirs to the throne which has taken place for many many years and which has to be done by the foreign minister.
The subject was discussed at the Scandinavian Royal Message Board - The Scandinavian Royals Message Board

Isabella looks so adorable! The whole family looks to be enjoying this holiday.

I agree with you Aurora Fred looks spacey but I still love the picture. The interaction between Christian and Isabella is gorgeous.

In the new photos over at the Danish Royal Watchers blog, the new family photos are lovely...looks to me like Isabella has a touch of red in her hair. Weren't HM Margrethe and Mary's mother both redheads? Beautiful children.

Merry Christmas to all!:xmasbell::santa2:

Thanks for the link. I really hadn't seen all the photos before. The photos are just lovely. I honestly think that this is the photos Steen Broogard has taken of the CPly couple. He did a great job of capturing images showing warm, devoted, and proud parents.

My favorites are these:
Berlingske.dk -They look so proud of her
Berlingske.dk Cute candid photo
Berlingske.dk
Berlingske.dk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom