Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 4: June 2023 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of social media I am seeing more and more instagram fan accounts posting leaks of Isabelle selfie by her and photos of her taken by others only a matter of time before this make the I am surprise it haven’t yet

Please remember to stay respectful towards each other, if you wish you exchange personal thoughts and comments please do so via private message. Thank you!

I guess being pictured with your arm around another female friend is helpful to ensure less speculation about previous pictures ;-)

Does anyone have a clue about the occassion? The youngsters all clearly dressed up for it.

I guess being pictured with your arm around another female friend is helpful to ensure less speculation about previous pictures ;-)

Does anyone have a clue about the occassion? The youngsters all clearly dressed up for it.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo. I think it was staged to quell the speculation about Maria Chiara. JMHO

Let's not start yet another conspiracy theory. And Christian is allowed to pose for photos with his friends for no other reason than they are his friends and he wants to without there being some contrived motive behind it or to appease strangers way too obsessed with his personal life. And tbh those photos don't even look recent. Unless now the narrative will be that oh he takes these photos with the ulterior motive to "leak" them at a later date. Smdh.

Last edited:
I am certain Sofia got a private account out there a long with all royals of her generation teenagers don’t follow rules royal or not as I mentioned I found Ingrid’s by accidentally and I am certain Isabella has one because though selfie taken by her were found somewhere and I am sure Christian got a account somewhere too

Btw don’t go actively looking for these accounts they are private and for a good reason leave them alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judging from the caps a couple of guys wear in the background it's a high school graduation party and as such likely taking place in late June or in July.

I am certain Sofia got a private account out there a long with all royals of her generation teenagers don’t follow rules royal or not as I mentioned I found Ingrid’s by accidentally and I am certain Isabella has one because though selfie taken by her were found somewhere and I am sure Christian got a account somewhere too

You are right.
I should have written public account.
My mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

They seem to be wearing the same tie and some kind of uniform. It is a bit odd actually unless it is indeed some uniform thing.

It is not positive either that Christian is being photographed next to a friend holding a cigarette and that there is again a glass of something alcoholic on the table. I know what some people will say about teens in Europe and their drinking or smoking habits, but still it's bad optics in my opinion.

I am not sure if I sympathize with this new "posh" Christian either. He seems to be photographed now always wearing a jacket and more formal clothes (shirt, shoes, etc.) and always hanging out in fancy places. Ok, he is a prince with upper-class friends, but, I don't know, we often see other royals in Europe in much more casual settings and Christian himself seemed to be more causal (before he joined his current social clique perhaps?).

EDIT: I noticed now that Muhler said it's probably a graduation party, which makes sense in hindsight, so I withdraw some of my criticism. Also, it looks that those pictures were not meant to be public if I understood it correctly.

Last edited:
Judging from the caps a couple of guys wear in the background it's a high school graduation party and as such likely taking place in late June or in July.

Thanks I noticed the white caps and thought of graduation. Or maybe a party where recent graduates attend?
Either way, there has been quite a few photos of Christian with his friends on Instagram. He seems a normal boy his age having fun with his friends. The difference with other generations is that now everyone has social media.
I look forward to his 18 birthday and especially the documentary. It seems Frederik and him are doing lots of interesting visits.

I am not sure if I sympathize with this new "posh" Christian either. He seems to be photographed now always wearing jacket and more formal clothes (shirt, shoes, etc.) and always hanging out in fancy places. Ok, he is a prince with upper-class friends, but, I don't know, we often see other royals in Europe in much more casual settings and Christian hmself seemed to be more causal (before he joined his current social clique perhaps?).

He's a prince. He's not only a wealthy prince, but a direct heir to an extant monarchy. He was formerly attending the country's equivalent of co-ed Eton and is still at a very posh school. We have no idea how many "normal" friends he has, but we know he has at least a few very wealthy ones.

It's not great for a future sovereign to be seen as out of touch, but I'm not sure why you expected him to be gaming at friends' apartments in a t-shirt and jeans. This is the life he's inhabited, not some censorious shock.

We'll see if it changes when he hits the military or university.

Last edited:
They seem to be wearing the same tie and some kind of uniform. It is a bit odd actually unless it is indeed some uniform thing.

It is not positive either that Christian is being photographed next to a friend holding a cigarette and that there is again a glass of something alcoholic on the table. I know what some people will say about teens in Europe and their drinking or smoking habits, but still it's bad optics in my opinion.

I am not sure if I sympathize with this new "posh" Christian either. He seems to be photographed now always wearing a jacket and more formal clothes (shirt, shoes, etc.) and always hanging out in fancy places. Ok, he is a prince with upper-class friends, but, I don't know, we often see other royals in Europe in much more casual settings and Christian himself seemed to be more causal (before he joined his current social clique perhaps?).

EDIT: I noticed now that Muhler said it's probably a graduation party, which makes sense in hindsight, so I withdraw some of my criticism. Also, it looks that those pictures were not meant to be public if I understood it correctly.

Unfortunately you have a point.

That could potentially turn out to become a PR problem for Christian.
That is that he seen hanging out a lot with upper-class friends who are dressing conservative. And also hanging out with the European jetset.
There is a conservative almost ultra liberal trend in the high schools these years, especially among young men.
I personally prefer the young to be a little rebellious and wanting to change the world and do things differently. It's healthier that way. - And they'll turn more conservative later on alright when they settle down. :D
So it makes me uneasy when I see young people dressing conservative, or even worse: dressing up in uniforms in whatever form they may take.
I say this as a liberal who politically has never been further left than the Social Democrats.

Anyway, if Christian does not focus on issues that concern ordinary people and actually take a genuine and keen interest in that, it may turn into a problem where Christian is seen as elitist.

That of course is a pessimistic view and as Prinsara pointed out Christian is hardly expected to dress like a prole (in DK we may say a Christianit, but that would require a long explanation) and it looks to me that this party had a theme, a 20s theme perhaps judging from the feather and headband worn by the young lady next to Christian.

I think it will be healthy for Christian to join the military and meet determined people from all parts of DK and with all sorts of backgrounds.
All are equals in the mud on a cold Novermber morning in the rain with blisters on the feet...
And I also think it would be very healthy for Christian to study in Australia. I think we can rely on the Australians to cut him down a bit if need be. ?

Last edited:
I think it's normal that we see more pictures of him a patries then when he isgaming. That's normal teen behavior.
We have seen have at soccer games, concerts, etc. Even running a local race on his own. I think he is well balanced for someone in his position. That we see more of him then others just means the fans are more "concentrated", on him then others at the moment

Maybe it would have been a good idea this summer to allow the CP Family to do the late summer cruise. That would have been a good way to introduce Christian to the people in different locations. See him interacting with local young people and engaging with them on current relevant topics. I think that would have been a better use of the late summer cruise days, especially just before his 18th birthday and when they want to get these various municipalities to send young people to the gala and get young people more interested and enthusiastic about the monarchy and DRF. You have to give them access to the royals their age.

I don't think there has been any issues finding young people to attend his gala. It's been a hit, and drummed up interest.

I think we are putting a lot of criticism on a 17 year old who is still in high school and not yet heir.
What we have seen of him, especially in the royal run, is a kind young man. Engaging with others. Certainly in his visits to Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
He is 17, let's give him some wiggle room before we lable him.

I don't think there has been any issues finding young people to attend his gala. It's been a hit, and drummed up interest.

I think we are putting a lot of criticism on a 17 year old who is still in high school and not yet heir.
What we have seen of him, especially in the royal run, is a kind young man. Engaging with others. Certainly in his visits to Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
He is 17, let's give him some wiggle room before we lable him.

You are right.

I shall turn down the pessimism until there is reason for it. ;)

I just hope a certain BT reporter does the same... :whistling:

I don't see anything wrong with Christian in these pictures. He and his friends are having fun at a formal party -- what's wrong with that? The boys seem to be wearing wristbands that probably give them entry into the party, so it must be a big event, not some tiny, elitist gathering.

Most of all, he seems really happy. It's nice to see pictures of him looking so relaxed.

I don't see anything wrong with Christian in these pictures. He and his friends are having fun at a formal party -- what's wrong with that? The boys seem to be wearing wristbands that probably give them entry into the party, so it must be a big event, not some tiny, elitist gathering.

Most of all, he seems really happy. It's nice to see pictures of him looking so relaxed.

To be honest, he always looks relaxed in pictures I've seen of him. Christian seems to have a relatively carefree life and not to feel the weight of the (incoming) Crown on his head. I think that is a big contrast with some royals (present and past) in the UK and Spain for example and, I would dare say, perhaps even with Christian's father himself when he was Christian's age.

To be honest, he always looks relaxed in pictures I've seen of him. Christian seems to have a relatively carefree life and not to feel the weight of the (incoming) Crown on his head. I think that is a big contrast with some royals (present and past) in the UK and Spain for example and, I would dare say, perhaps even with Christian's father himself when he was Christian's age.

Yes, I agree about Frederik at that age. He has really come into his own more in the past 20 years or so.

All the heirs seem to be doing well these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom