General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 19: September 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Danish Parliament react to this scandal?

As to the possibility that Frederik did NOT spend the night at Genoveva Casanova's Home and instead spend it at one of the supposed "good" Hotels" on that Street OR The Danish Embassy nearby, sorry, NOT buying it. AT all.

For two reasons......The Danish Palace Advisors would have had "friendly" Reporters in Spain interview *whatevers* Hotel Consierge about how this a a "non story". Preposterous. Laughable. The Crown Prince of Denmark was a welcomed guest that night ! Dismissing then and there this. Blowing up, destroy, the scandal narrative.
That NEVER happened. A nice bit of cash for giving his or her "exclusive" to Spanish Media.

Neutralizing the impact and innuendo, there IN Spain, which IS leading this. Even if Denmark media is ignoring this.

Second, had Frederik been at either a Hotel or The Embassy, he would have been accompanied by Security, and waited there, for his ride. Not walking around outside on a Street in Madrid, by himself. Then waiting by a bus stop. In the AM early hours. C'mon.

Queen Margarethe, Mary, AND The Palace Advisers KNOW exactly what happened. Or didn't. I mean, what CAN really be said, I suppose ? They are riding this out, in silence.
They are hoping that interest fades, which unless there are more damning details revealed it will.

I agree with what you say about where he would’ve waited for the ride if he had stayed elsewhere.

(…)

Last edited by a moderator:
No criticism intended for anyone here, but I'm amazed that people are still discussing Frederik's Spanish trip. Unless I missed some headline, there's no new info. What else is there to say?

As for Christian not travelling with the rest of his family to Australia, all 3.g. students must write the "SRP", a major written assignment with a grade that counts towards the average grade used for admission to higher education and preparations towards the SRP begin in December.

Had Isabella been in 2.g. rather than 1.g. this year, I reckon she too would've had to stay home as 2.g. students write the "SRO" – a sort of mini-SRP in December.

No criticism intended for anyone here, but I'm amazed that people are still discussing Frederik's Spanish trip. Unless I missed some headline, there's no new info. What else is there to say?

Because for some reason, a group of people are practically frothing at the mouth at the thought of problems between M&F.

Because for some reason, a group of people are practically frothing at the mouth at the thought of problems between M&F.

It sure seems that way! It's too bad people can't focus on the positive things going on with Mary and Frederik. They do a lot of good work, which is really more interesting than pictures of him standing on a street in Spain doing...nothing.

Last edited:
It sure seems that way! It's too bad people can't focus on the positive things going on with Mary and Frederik. They do a lot of good work, which is really more interesting than pictures of him standing on a street in Spain doing...nothing.

Oh, come on, Kalnel and Archduchess Zelia!

In my humble opinion, the most of us users of the Royal Forums visit this place because the "normal" gossip sites and tabloids are not enough. We want more information, more opinion, more emotions!

And me for example - I think it is interesting to see Frederick in an age, where many men are supposed to buy a super-fast sportscar and/or have an affair to compensate for their grey hair and falling testosterone levels - so, Frederik seems to be not immune...

This is something to learn from for men and something to feel with his wife for women.

And this is a work function of he first families too!

As for Christian not travelling with the rest of his family to Australia, all 3.g. students must write the "SRP", a major written assignment with a grade that counts towards the average grade used for admission to higher education and preparations towards the SRP begin in December.

Had Isabella been in 2.g. rather than 1.g. this year, I reckon she too would've had to stay home as 2.g. students write the "SRO" – a sort of mini-SRP in December.

Thank you for the information. Actual information.
For me it makes sense that it's easier for the younger twins to take time off. I remember my mom taking my younger brother who was in elementary school to Mexico, but myself and older siblings stayed behind to finish the semester.

In the US, for students in their last year of high school, now is also the time they have applied for University and getting acceptance letters. When would Christian apply and know which Universities accepted him?

Thank you for the information. Actual information.
For me it makes sense that it's easier for the younger twins to take time off. I remember my mom taking my younger brother who was in elementary school to Mexico, but myself and older siblings stayed behind to finish the semester.

In the US, for students in their last year of high school, now is also the time they have applied for University and getting acceptance letters. When would Christian apply and know which Universities accepted him?

While Christian probably has in idea about what he will study and where the deadline is IIRC in March.
He will then be informed during the summer if he has been accepted and where. That depends on his priorities. He can apply for the same education at different universities and/or apply for another education at his preferred university.
Simplified example:
1st priority: Law at Copenhagen University.
2nd priority: Law at Aarhus University.
3rd priority: Economy at Copenhagen University.

But Christian is a special case. Whatever he will chose and where he wish to attend, will be granted. Also because special arrangements will have to made. Security vetting of teachers. A place for the PET officers and so on. And any university will welcome him with open arms.

But, I firmly believe he will opt for volunteer conscription before university. Eventually ending up as first lieutenant. Which means he will get a practical leadership education first and be a little older and probably a little more mature when he eventually attends a university, than most of his fellow students.

Is that the course that Frederik followed? Military first and then went to university?

Can we also assume that Christian will do at least a year of study abroad...much like his father did attending a year at Harvard University?

Is that the course that Frederik followed? Military first and then went to university?

Can we also assume that Christian will do at least a year of study abroad...much like his father did attending a year at Harvard University?

It was, yes.
Same with Joachim.

I'm willing to bet a very considerable sum that Christian will study abroad at least once. And I'm also willing to bet that he will either study or attend some kind of internship or another educational programme in Australia. That would be natural as his mother is from Australia and he has family and a network there - and of course DK is interested in a good relationship with Australia so a bit of good PR (by having Christian, a future heir studying in Australia) won't hurt either. - Many little creeks makes a big river. ;)
Also, Joachim and Nikolai went to Australia as a part of their education and both thrived there.

:previous: Another option is Edinburgh. Not only is Mary's family originally from Scotland and she herself lived there for a while but John Donaldson's alma mater is the University of Edinburgh.

airport pics

Video and photos of Mary, Vincent, Josephine and Amber at Sydney airport, taking a flight to Tasmania.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rincess-Mary-returns-Australia-Christmas.html

And some more photos in this report.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...a/news-story/2826ae9762b523de4c5004a3a692369f

A free sample of the book Mary bought at Sydney airport. (Click on “Read Sample).

https://www.amazon.com/Be-Useful-Se...?asin=0593655958&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

Who's the hottie security guy behind them? I'd be like "Fredrik who?" ;):whistling:

I really hope that sooner or later Mary and Frederik will find some peace. Since 2020, Mary has no longer been the same (..) I think Frederik, the closer he gets to the day of becoming king, the more unmanageable he becomes and doesn't realize how crucial Mary is to him in terms of support. I wonder how you can go from loving your wife with obvious gestures in public to wearing out a relationship and this change of structure must have made Mary feel bad, (..) must be going through one of her hardest moments

I really hope that sooner or later Mary and Frederik will find some peace. Since 2020, Mary has no longer been the same (..) I think Frederik, the closer he gets to the day of becoming king, the more unmanageable he becomes and doesn't realize how crucial Mary is to him in terms of support. I wonder how you can go from loving your wife with obvious gestures in public to wearing out a relationship and this change of structure must have made Mary feel bad, (..) must be going through one of her hardest moments

I don't know if that is the case of Frederik and Mary as I have no information about their private lives, but, generally speaking, what you mentioned is actually somewhat common among couples in the same age bracket as F&M (or with children in the same age range as their children).

uote: Originally Posted by Federica L

sorry why hasnt Mary been the same since 2020 ?? what happened

uote: Originally Posted by Federica L

sorry why hasnt Mary been the same since 2020 ?? what happened

I would like to know that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom