Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how wonderful are those pictures!? How far from home is the kindergarten?

Frederik looks like any other dad just enjoying 'boy time' with his son.

i agree, ziggy seems like such an adorable dog. what breed is she (he?)?

i loved the bicicle ride. it's certainly not something you see often, at least where i live. christian seemed to be loving it.

I've been waiting for pictures like this - Mary or Frederik on a Christiania bike (or one very similar to one anyway) taking the children around.

Oh my goodness! How ADORABLE!!! Harmony, thank you so much for these lovely pictures!

Ziggy looks like an Australian Sheppard, they are very popular dogs in the US.(sorry I can't spell very well)LOL

I think, and i am pretty sure that Ziggy is a Border Collie which are very popular here in Australia. They come in two colours, black and white, and tan and white, like Ziggy. I am pretty confident that is what he is.
i love seeing the royal couple doing normal stuff like this with their children, it is really sweet.

OMG, those pics of Frederick with little Christian are cool. I've never seen a bike so adapted to carry small children.:)

I am considering one of those bikes to carry my shopping in.
What a wonderful way to get to school. :flowers:
The little prince looked as though he was having a great time.

Thanks for the pictures! It is wonderful to see them being able to be normal people.

Ziggy was a wedding give from a kennel in Denmark, he is a Border collie the most intellegent bread in the world!! Ziggy has given us some images that show us that he is a very smart dog, he walk without a leash, he can cross the streets alone without a leash, he seams also that he can participate in royal events and behave very well, he is a very smart and intelligent dog. I have read somwhere thta mant times Mary take her son to kindergarten on a bike!! Hope to see some pictures of Mary in the bike to with Christian and Ziggy!

I have read somwhere thta mant times Mary take her son to kindergarten on a bike!! Hope to see some pictures of Mary in the bike to with Christian and Ziggy!
I have heard that mentioned in Danish media too - but no pictures. Think the photo session on Christian's first day to his pre-kinder was because they wanted to avoid too many days of photographers waiting for them to take photos of Christian on his way to pre-kinder. Can't blame them.

Yes and I think they made it because we haven't seen any pictures of Christian enter the day car anymore! Good for him and bad for us ;-))

Christian is staying at home with his grandfather! I think Mary seams not to rely on totally on the nanny!

Christian is staying at home with his grandfather! I think Mary seams not to rely on totally on the nanny!
I don't believe it has anything to do with that :) Most of us prefer to leave our kids to loving and caring grandparents when we have to be away for a couple of days - and they kids usually have a great time.

i don't think it's that, really, but we would all prefer to leave our children with our parents rather than with the nanny, no matter how good she is! i think it's just normal that they want christian and isabella to spend time with mary's parents.

Well I'am the same, I always prefer to leave my kid with my mom or my mother in law:flowers:!

I was thinking when and how Fr and M will start to explain to Chr that he is the son of crown prince and future king? Of course we can't know that but what do you think - what they are telling, teaching and so on. (I'm not sure is this a right place for this post...)

I was thinking when and how Fr and M will start to explain to Chr that he is the son of crown prince and future king? Of course we can't know that but what do you think - what they are telling, teaching and so on. (I'm not sure is this a right place for this post...)

I thinkt that he is a bit to young to understand that he is the son of Denmarks Crownprince coupel and that he is going to be the next King Christian 11. of Denmark..

I think that they will begin to tell him when he is teenager or maby in the bigining of his teenagers.

Last edited:
I thinkt that he is a bit to young to understand that he is the son of Denmarks Crownprince coupel and that he is going to be the next King Christian 12. of Denmark..

I think that they will begin to tell him when he is teenager or maby in the bigining of his teenagers.

I'd be shocked if his education didn't begin earlier than that. Kids aren't blind. He may not understand fully, but he has to notice that there's always cameras around him and people cheering and looking at him. I think he will be told something WAY before he's a teenager. In the 20/20 news segment on Fred done back in 2004, he talked about knowing from a very early age that he was next in line.

I thinkt that he is a bit to young to understand that he is the son of Denmarks Crownprince coupel and that he is going to be the next King Christian 12. of Denmark...
He will have to make do with being the 11th Christian of Denmark ;)

Its nice to see that Christian spends some quality time with his grandparents. Its nice to see the relationship.

In which occassion will we see new pictures of them?

We will possibly see the family on Christian's birthday, October 15.

They ussualy do a casual photoshot, so we will sur see Christian and his parents together playing soon!

Christian will be 2 years old on October 15th?

I'm going to send another card to Christian for his birthday :flowers:

Last year, I sent one, and got a nice official letter back from Frederik and Mary thanking me for the birthday wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom