Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are planning on kidnapping her is this really something that should be publically known?

An earthquake just happened in NYC on down and Jazmin had crossed my mine. That is why I was asking. And what kind of thing is that to say? Good Lord! There is no need for these editorial comments!

An earthquake just happened in NYC on down and Jazmin had crossed my mine. That is why I was asking. And what kind of thing is that to say? Good Lord! There is no need for these editorial comments!
Unless its another one and changed locations it happened yesterday in VA and was only felt in NYC. There are aftershocks.

I can give you the email address of the person in charge of Jazmin's security if you really want to know.

Jazmin is from California. She is probably having a good laugh about the NYC tremor. She's used to it; and if anything happened to her it would be in the press.

I wish Alexander a happy eight birthday. May he always be blessed, and be a blessing to others.

Last edited:
Jazmin is from California. She is probably having a good laugh about the NYC tremor. She's used to it; and if anything happened to her it would be in the press.

When the quake happened, unless Jazmin came to NYC early for school and was staying in a friend (or her own or one of the Grimaldi) apartments, she was likely in California anyway as classes had not started at Fordham yet at the time.Classes were still at least a week away at the time of the earthquakes.
However, I disagree-if something HAD or does happen to her, I doubt it would be in the press. She is not a celebrity or even a public figure. Her father is a head of state. Her paternal aunts and cousins are in line for a throne. She is not "newsworthy" to the vast majority of press agencies anymore. She was only newsworthy in 2006 because of the scandal it was for Albert and what had happened the year before with Alexandre (not Alexander. His name is Alexandre.) Think about it: When was the last time we heard of anything about her fund, The Jazmin Fund, or her day-to-day activities? (stalking her Facebook does not count! ;)) What, a year ago when a "friend" of hers sold some graduation photos of her to press agencies to make a quick buck?

Just a thought.

It is Christmas time now. I am wondering if the two kids will be spending anytime with their dad over the holidays? We will never know but it's just a passing thought. You know it has been said that Prince insists that he is not hiding his children especially Jazmin since she is an adult and that he would be happy if she decided to live and/or study in Monaco.

I know it's a privide thing but I just hope Jazmin is not being ignored. I can understand shielding Alex. His is a child but Jazmin is grown. I was just hoping to come cross an article about her planning to visit her dad for Christmas or shortly afterwards, etc. But there is nothing. Oh well....

Yes! me too! I´d love to see pictures of CW "showing" the same "affection" for Alberts children as she is doing in SA right now! It would be a great opportunity to show how much she cares for every children in the world. We have a saying in Spanish that goes "charity begins at home".

I can't see any value in Albert releasing a story about either of the children, who are private citizens, spending time with him. It would just draw unwanted attention to them. As it is they have been allowed to grow up as private individuals without having to wonder if there is a photographer lurking in the bushes. That is a luxury that any children he might have with Princess Charlene will not enjoy.

It is not the fault of Charlène, these children are not hers. They are the chidren of the prince. He always said thet these children are a privat matter long before knowing Charlène, It is the decision of the prince.Also we do not know if he sees his chidren.
They receive enough money to live without working untill the end of their lives.
Other children in the world have not the chance to be the children of a prince and are living in the misery
King Albert II of Belgium has a daughter Delphine Boels he does not want to see her and he does not give money. Her mother and her had to move to England because the queen Paola did want to see these persons in Belgium,
Prince Berhnard of Netherlands had two illigimitad daughters, he gave them money , we never saw them in the courtyard and we learned that there were these chidren when the prince was dead.
Nobody said to the queen of Belgium and queen Juliana of Netherlands to take care of the children nor to receive their mother at the palace.
Alaxandre and Jaemin had the chance that Prince Albert recognized them. they receive money. Albert bought a beauriful house for Alexandre at Villefranche at his birth, he will receive a sarl when he will be 18 years ,for Jazmin, I do not know. When she was recognized in 2006, the lawer of the prince said she could dme to live in Monaco when she would be older as she wanted it

Yes! me too! I´d love to see pictures of CW "showing" the same "affection" for Alberts children as she is doing in SA right now! It would be a great opportunity to show how much she cares for every children in the world. We have a saying in Spanish that goes "charity begins at home".
Who is CW???

Who is CW???

I presume that CW is Princess Charlene and SA is South Africa.

As regards the affection, I doubt that Charlene was anything against Prince Albert's kids. But do not forget that both kids are not "in need...."

It is not the fault of Charlène, these children are not hers. They are the chidren of the prince. He always said thet these children are a privat matter long before knowing Charlène, It is the decision of the prince.Also we do not know if he sees his chidren.
They receive enough money to live without working untill the end of their lives.
Other children in the world have not the chance to be the children of a prince and are living in the misery
King Albert II of Belgium has a daughter Delphine Boels he does not want to see her and he does not give money. Her mother and her had to move to England because the queen Paola did want to see these persons in Belgium,
Prince Berhnard of Netherlands had two illigimitad daughters, he gave them money , we never saw them in the courtyard and we learned that there were these chidren when the prince was dead.
Nobody said to the queen of Belgium and queen Juliana of Netherlands to take care of the children nor to receive their mother at the palace.
Alaxandre and Jaemin had the chance that Prince Albert recognized them. they receive money. Albert bought a beauriful house for Alexandre at Villefranche at his birth, he will receive a sarl when he will be 18 years ,for Jazmin, I do not know. When she was recognized in 2006, the lawer of the prince said she could dme to live in Monaco when she would be older as she wanted it
You are fully right. Prince Albert begaviored very well towards his kids, but if he does not feel any affection for them, this is not Charlene's fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone,
I don't know how Charlene got into this but she is not the point. The point is it CHRISTMAS time. Jazmin and Alex have their father, two aunts and many cousins to spend time with. No, we will never know if he spends time with them but it would be nice to see them hanging out with their family over the holidays. Alex should be shielded. He is a child. Jazmin is an adult and she can deal as far as the media if she chooses to and spend time with her family. I think some want her to stay hidden forever because of how she came into this world. That is just wrong on so many levels IF that is the case.

I don't understand why people seem to turn a blind eye to Albert's behaviour when they were so critical of Stephanie's. The point is that he has at least two children who were born out of wedlock to women that he had flings with. Given Jazmin and Alex's age difference I would have thought that Albert would have been more careful the second time around.

He is the prince of Monaco and if any other high profile prince had done this it would be seen as highly unfortunate and very embarrassing. Of course nobody would wish that the children weren't born now that they are here, but I have read accounts from people who were around when he acknowledged Jazmin that he wasn't very interested in meeting her and just the fact that he held off acknowledging her until Rainier had died, I think speaks hugely about the kind of 'man' he is. I hope for Jazmin and Alex's sake that they do have regular contact with their father, but with Jazmin in America I doubt that she does.

I'm sure that Albert and Charlene will have children in the next couple of years but how can any outsider take seriously their 'fairytale' family that they will use to promote Monaco when he already has two children that to outsiders he seems to imply that he really only takes care of them financially?!

I have read accounts from people who were around when he acknowledged Jazmin that he wasn't very interested in meeting her and just the fact that he held off acknowledging her until Rainier had died, I think speaks hugely about the kind of 'man' he is.

I suspect it says just as much, if not more, about his father as it does of him.

I don't understand why people seem to turn a blind eye to Albert's behaviour when they were so critical of Stephanie's. The point is that he has at least two children who were born out of wedlock to women that he had flings with. Given Jazmin and Alex's age difference I would have thought that Albert would have been more careful the second time around.

He is the prince of Monaco and if any other high profile prince had done this it would be seen as highly unfortunate and very embarrassing. Of course nobody would wish that the children weren't born now that they are here, but I have read accounts from people who were around when he acknowledged Jazmin that he wasn't very interested in meeting her and just the fact that he held off acknowledging her until Rainier had died, I think speaks hugely about the kind of 'man' he is. I hope for Jazmin and Alex's sake that they do have regular contact with their father, but with Jazmin in America I doubt that she does.

I'm sure that Albert and Charlene will have children in the next couple of years but how can any outsider take seriously their 'fairytale' family that they will use to promote Monaco when he already has two children that to outsiders he seems to imply that he really only takes care of them financially?!

I agree 100%. I hope that we are wrong in what we are thinking and he does have a relationship his children. And it's Christmas for goodness sake! If Albert is behaving badly in this, that should not stop Aunts Caroline and Stephanie from reaching out to their niece.

For good or bad, many royals have had children out of wedlock. Why should Albert be held to any standard, that they all seem to ignore. It is not that I condone this, I am just stating fact.

I agree 100%. I hope that we are wrong in what we are thinking and he does have a relationship his children. And it's Christmas for goodness sake! If Albert is behaving badly in this, that should not stop Aunts Caroline and Stephanie from reaching out to their niece.
Do you feel he has some obligation to make a private situation public?

Everyone has expressed repeatedly that Jazmin is an adult and has the right to decide whether or not she wants a public relationship with her father. Has anyone considered that perhaps she has, and she's decided she doesn't want the publicity? That perhaps Albert IS a good father and he's respecting his child's wishes and protecting his other child who is not yet of age?

The Monaco PR department is not stupid. I think they understand that it would be a positive thing for Albert to be seen as a good father. But if he's ignoring good PR in the name of respecting his children's privacy... that's a good thing.

Granted, I could be overly optimistic and perhaps he's a jerk and he ignores them. But I think it's unlikely- if that was the case, I doubt he would have ever publicly acknowledged them in the first place

I agree that PA has behaviored without any sense of responsibility, when he had both these kids. He was the Heir to the throne, he knew very well that he would never marry one of the two ladies, so he should have avoid these pregnancies, especially because he even not had a real relationship with one of the ladies. Expecially for Jasmin's mum, I read that it was matter of 2 or 3 days!!!!
So he was stupid!!
Now, we do not really know how he is behavioring with them, he might visit them in full privacy, but the fact that both kids were not at their father's wedding speaks a lot.
As regards the aunts and cousins, if PA has never included his kids inside the family, we could not expect from Caro or Stefanie, to take an initiative and approach them. For them both kids are full strangers.

I agree that PA has behaviored without any sense of responsibility, when he had both these kids. He was the Heir to the throne, he knew very well that he would never marry one of the two ladies, so he should have avoid these pregnancies, especially because he even not had a real relationship with one of the ladies. Expecially for Jasmin's mum, I read that it was matter of 2 or 3 days!!!!
So he was stupid!!
Now, we do not really know how he is behavioring with them, he might visit them in full privacy, but the fact that both kids were not at their father's wedding speaks a lot.
As regards the aunts and cousins, if PA has never included his kids inside the family, we could not expect from Caro or Stefanie, to take an initiative and approach them. For them both kids are full strangers.

Well, Jazmin is facebook friend with Stephanie's kids and she already stated several time that she has already been in Monaco so I think that she, at least, has a relationship with Pr Stephanie and I don't doubt that this is also the case with Pr Albert but it should remain private as it's really a private matter if she wants to spend or not her private time with pr Albert and I'm sure he would be pleased if this was the case.

Last edited:
I understand that Albert is a fantastic and loving uncle to all his nieces and newphews. If he can show that kind of love and respect to them then he should to the same for his own children. He is not doing this, he will regret it in the long run. He is missing out in a very special way. I hope that he is a great dad to both kids privately if not publicly.

She has been to Monaco, when she was a teen a think. I don't know if she has been since then. I hope so, I really do.

Last edited:
Well, Jazmin is facebook friend with Stephanie's kid and she already stated several time that she has already been in Monaco so I think that she, at least, have a relationship with Pr Stephanie and I don't doubt that this is also the case with Pr Albert but it should remain private as it's really a private matter if she wants to spend or not her private time with pr Albert and I'm sure he would be pleased if this was the case.

If it is true, I'm happy for them. A father is not only a wallet!

If Albert can be a loving uncle then he can certainly be a loving father to his children. It's that simple.

You seem to insist that he isn't based on them not being part of his public life.

I am actually giving him the benefit of the doubt now by saying that since he is known to be a loving uncle to his nieces and nephews than there is no way is not the same with his children. That would make no sense.

If Albert can be a loving uncle then he can certainly be a loving father to his children. It's that simple.

It is much easier to be a loving uncle, than to be a loving father to children you might did not decide about their birth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom