Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are innocent children! They did not asked to be born or be born to him. And it's Christmas!!

You are right, but we do not know if he feels like this. Thousand of fathers in this world decide not to be loving fathers, it is very bad, but it happens.

As for Christmas, I do not like this. A father should be there all the year! Being there because is CHristmas, is vey hypocrite:eek:

You both write as if you know that he does not have a private relationship with his children.

To me this is a private matter- since these are not heirs to a royal throne or political one.

How do you know they weren't at the wedding? Just because there were no photos of them doesn't mean they weren't there. PA had control of the video. Even if they weren't there it is understandable. It's not like he would have had any time to spend with them.

FanofMonaco said:
How do you know they weren't at the wedding? Just because there were no photos of them doesn't mean they weren't there. PA had control of the video. Even if they weren't there it is understandable. It's not like he would have had any time to spend with them.

The did not appear to any picture, nowhere. PA could not censure any pic! Even if he did it would be known, journalists spread immediately such news. And why it is understandable? Their existence is known, and they exist before Charlene.

They are children he had with women he had a fling with. Yes, the kids are innocent, but he isn't going to parade them through his life with his bride. While he is their father, they have mothers who made poor choices, also.

People tend not to want to parade their mistakes in public.

While the circumstances of Alexandre and Jazmin's birth is i not ideal for a man in Albert's position, I think saying that they are "mistakes" is a bit harsh.

They are human beings that didn't ask to born nor did they approve of the circumstances of their births.

While I don't know if Albert does or does not have a relationship with his children (frankly I don't consider it any of my business), I am very comfortable with the belief that Albert has seen what too much press attention has done to his parents, his sisters, as well as that of his nieces and nephews (heck even a cousin or two has been burned). Not too mention his life. I am sure he wants his children to have some sort of normal childhood, whatever that may mean for the both of them.

And that means no or little attention from the press. As it should be.

I don't disagree with you regarding their right to privacy. However I do believe that unplanned pregnancies fall into the general category of "a mistake" however much one might care for the end result.

NGalitzine said:
I don't disagree with you regarding their right to privacy. However I do believe that unplanned pregnancies fall into the general category of "a mistake" however much one might care for the end result.

Yes, and talking about it that way during the pregnancy is one thing. Continuing to bring it up as such 18 years after the fact or seven years after the fact is insulting to those children.

Yes, and talking about it that way during the pregnancy is one thing. Continuing to bring it up as such 18 years after the fact or seven years after the fact is insulting to those children.

Thank you so much for saying this! I agree 100%! Those children are here and they are born to him. It's Christmas and Jazmin nor her dad should care about the media printing something because she speands time with her family. He should always include her in his plans especially Jazmin since she is an adult.

I want to add one more thing. Prince is 53 years old now so she should feel blessed to have children at that age and one that is an adult and she might be the first to make him a grandfather in a few years.

At 53, Prince Albert is starting late with Charlene as far as having babies.

Last edited:
"You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round".....

yeah,this is how I feel about this thread.

Loving and Awknowledging are two very separate things,now as to where Prince Albert's feelings is:..we don't know and why do we even caaare!!!

This is my last comment about this subject.

I just read that Princess Stephanie has made a real effort to get to know Albert's children. She has met them both. In fact, a summer or two ago she was in New York with her own children and spent time with Jazmin. And it is my understanding that this was and is not the only time. I would also bet that Stephanie has offered Jazmin her NY penthouse for her to use whenever she wants while in NY.

That is just wonderful of Princess Stephanie.

I also just read that Prince Albert does see his kids but not often of course. There was a Princess Grace exhibit in CA a while back and and Albert and Jazmin both attended but no pictures where allowed to be taken.

Last edited:
I just read that Princess Stephanie has made a real effort to get to know Albert's children. She has met them both. In fact, a summer or two ago she was in New York with her own children and spent time with Jazmin. And it is my understanding that this was and is not the only time. I would also bet that Stephanie has offered Jazmin her NY penthouse for her to use whenever she wants while in NY.

That is just wonderful of Princess Stephanie.

I also just read that Prince Albert does see his kids but not often of course. There was a Princess Grace exhibit in CA a while back and and Albert and Grace both attended but no pictures where allowed to be taken.

No disbelief...it sounds logical. However, I'm interested in the source of the info. I think you meant Albert and Charlene in your last line.

Last edited:
I must say that Prince Albert is a youthful 53 (and hopefully will find a way to include Jazmin in his affections - or has already done so).

Referring to any child as a "mistake" is rude. The lack of planning on the part of the two parents can be called a mistake, but to call a pregnancy a "mistake" starts to shed ill-favor on the resulting baby. Even if parents (married or not) feel their offspring were ill-timed, ill-thought out or another kind of mistake (certainly married couples can feel that way after a child is born as well), it is never polite for other people to refer to it that way.

//speaking as a "mistake" myself...really annoys me, as a "mistake" when people find it necessary to call unplanned pregnancies "mistakes." We can never know others' feelings - so why impugn them?

The birth of these two children was not his will but he gives much money to bring them not in need. He took his responsabilities.
For Alexandre, he gives money for his child, he bought a beautiful house for him and his mother in Villefranches near Monaco, the boy will have at his majority a SARL, prince Albert gives also money for the two other chidren that Nicole Cost had with her ex Husband .
Jazmin received money and receives yet money now, the lawer of the prince said that if Jazmin wanted to live in Monaco, she could.
Prince Albert always said that these two children would live in privat, we will never know when he sees them and they were not in his wedding. Before the wedding the palace said that the two children would not be here. The births of the children were a skandal in Monaco and with all the princes, princesses, kings and heads of states it was not the moment to recall this fact.
Prince Albert wants children with Charlene, when he speaks of this future children , we see sparkles in his eyes, he said in an interview that their births will be a blessing of God and are concretisation of a wedding and a love
He said also that the children that he will have with Charlene will be the heirs of the dynastie , after come her sisters and their children but the illigitimat children will never be the heirs.
It is only here that the person speak of these two children, in france and other lands, there are no comments on them, people are not concerned by them. It is a privat life no need to know if the prince sees them, how times he sees them or other, they are not in need and they have a family with their mother who believed to catch the prince in the wedding with a child , perhaps not the mother of Jazmin but Nicole Coste yes certainely

I agree the birth of Jazmin and Alexandre were a mistake, yes, Prince Albert did not want of these births but he did not care, it was his fault. It is why Prince Rainier changed the constitution in 2002, He knew the birth of Jazmin, but he never wanted to know about this. I am sure he knew about Alexandre. Monaco is so small . It is why there is a line in the constitution that says that only the children of parents who are married can be on the line of the throne. Camille the daughter of Stephanie is not on the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
No disbelief...it sounds logical. However, I'm interested in the source of the info. I think you meant Albert and Charlene in your last line.

I actually meant Jazmin Grace because she was there in CA at the exhibit with her dad.

To those that continue to call these innocent children a mistake, that is a totally disgusting thing to say. The circumstances were a mistake but not/never these kids. They are innocent children!! They did not ask to be born nor to be born to him. They are here and they are a blessing!!

Last edited:
Seems at least that Albert's illegitimate children are acknowledged and well treated. From the little i know Mark Philip's could take a page from his book.

Why do some people speak about the prince Albert's children? about their relations with Albert and princely family?.
There are also two small girls in the princely family. there are no photos of them with the daddy, there are Princess Alexandra of Hanover and Camille Gottlieb.
We did not see a photo of Princess Alexandra with Ernst August for 2008. We see Alexandra with Caroline the siblings and uncle and we see photos of Ernst August with girlfrinends; Nobody asks if Alexandra sees her father or her feeling of this fact.
Same thing with Camille the daughter of Princess Stephanie. We saw some photos of Camille with her father when she was very young, after, we do not see anymore photos. We don't know if Raymond Gottlieb goes on to see her daughter, if he is with a girlfriend, if he has other children or if he is married.
Every body say that the children are very happy with her mother and siblings. Nobody speaks about the feelings of the two girls who love surely their father.
It is the same history as Alexander and Jazmin. They have money but they have the same feeling with their father. But nobody speaks about this because they are seen with the princely family.
I do not know why some people speak about Alexandre and Jazmin, they will never be the heirs of Monaco. If Charlene and Albert have no children, the heirs will be princess Caroline and her children, after Princess Stephanie and Children. The subject is closed with this.
We do not see Albert with his children it is his privat life. We will also never see these chidren at a important event in Monaco as the wedding, it is normal for the palace, they do not belong officially to the principaly family, they only belong to the privat life of Albert. The two girls of Prince Bernhard and the illegitimat girl of the king Albert II of Belgium and other children of fame people had not this chance to be recognized as these two children and get so many money
I will never cry for them, there are also so many children who have no father and are living in the misery

Seems at least that Albert's illegitimate children are acknowledged and well treated. From the little i know Mark Philip's could take a page from his book.

How right you are. !

I firmly believe that Albert is involved in the children's lives. And I'm so delighted to hear that Stephanie is in contact too.

Unlike Mark Philips - I think that it is sad and dreadful that he has never acknowledged his daughter who now lives in New Zealand. She, like the rest of the world, watched her half-sister get married through the medium of TV. No contact has been made with her by her father or her half sister and brother, Zara and Peter Philips. Truly shocking. !

Jasmin could not afford to go to Fordham University without PA paying for it. It is an expensive private school. The fact that she is a Californian and chose to go to school in New York leads me to believe that PA visits her from time to time.

Let's stay on topic.

This thread isn't about Mark Phillips or any of his children.

Also, we are going round and round with this...I hope he is involved with his children, repeating the same hopes and fears. Until Prince Albert or his children speak on their relationship, we will never know the true story.

Jasmin could not afford to go to Fordham University without PA paying for it. It is an expensive private school. The fact that she is a Californian and chose to go to school in New York leads me to believe that PA visits her from time to time.

I had forgotten about how costly that university is. Prince Albert has claimed but he did not have to pay for her schooling after she turned 18 but he is doing it and more. That says something positive in my opinion. :flowers:

I'm still disappointed that posters from various boards are still discussing Yazmin and Alexandre.
Could we not leave them alone until they are adults ??

Jasmine is considered an adult at age 18. As an adult, PA is no longer legally responsible for her debts of any kind, nor can he be compelled to support her. I am sure he pays her tuition and all the other attendant expenses for attending a top-tier school. Why would he not do that? In no way do I feel he is a "deadbeat" dad.

I agree Renata. I think this thread could be closed unless there is some sort of official statement from PA or from the children as adults. They are private individuals regardless of who their father is.

I'm still disappointed that posters from various boards are still discussing Yazmin and Alexandre.
Could we not leave them alone until they are adults ??

I am discussing Jazmin who is an adult. Secondly, no one is bothering them. It's not as if what we talk about will hit the news stands nor is it new worthy. We are only talking. This is a message board where all things royal are discussed. If you don't like what is being discussed you don't have to post in this thread.

This overreaction is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom