Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella said:
Great links, Iceflower! MC and Pavlos were certainly more smiley back then. Pavlos looks like he's lost weight in recent years as compared to these photos. I can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since the NY gala! Time is flying.

Do you think MC's not as smiley because the novelty of being a princess has worn off? Or because they're no longer in New York where having a social life and being photographed seem very important?

RubyPrincess168 said:
Do you think MC's not as smiley because the novelty of being a princess has worn off? Or because they're no longer in New York where having a social life and being photographed seem very important?

There's no way we can ever really know. It may just be the luck of the photographs that are submitted to the public. I would hope there's no underlying reason, like she is unhappy. With four children now, she just might be preoccupied with her family. Or maybe there are issues in her personal life that we're not privy to that have her distracted. Hopefully the smiles will return.

Yes there are.In Gstaad Konstantinos,Anna Maria and their three children were there.Konstantinos Anna Maria and Nikolaos attended a dinner party held by Greeks.

tara1983 said:
is MC greek like her husband?

No, Crown Princess Marie Chantal is not Greek.
Her father is American (Robert W Miller, who made a fortune in duty-free retail, her mother was born in Ecuador.

Marie Chantal was born in London, raised in Hong Kong. She attended Institut Le Rosey in Switzrland, graduated in New York and studied Arts in New York as well.

I'm glad you liked the last pics i've posted :flowers: Here is another pic I can't remember having seen posted before, it shows Marie Chantal with Leila of Iran in 2001:

Marie Chantal

never seen this pic before : thanks a lot iceflower !

Avalon said:
No, Crown Princess Marie Chantal is not Greek.
Her father is American (Robert W Miller, who made a fortune in duty-free retail, her mother was born in Ecuador.

Marie Chantal was born in London, raised in Hong Kong. She attended Institut Le Rosey in Switzrland, graduated in New York and studied Arts in New York as well.
Did she actually graduate? I've seen that she attended university in New York, but never that she actually completed a degree.

kelly9480 said:
Did she actually graduate? I've seen that she attended university in New York, but never that she actually completed a degree.

The graduated here refers to the fact that she graduated from high school in New York. She attended university in New York but as MC herself said she wasn't overally interested therefore she dropped out.

iceflower said:
You are most welcome, Mon and Sita :flowers: :flowers:

Here is a pic of the couple taken in New York in 2002, I hope it has not been posted before :)

Marie Chantal and Pavlos in 2002

Thanks for the photo, Iceflower. I haven't seen this one before! Funny how in some photos she can look really pretty and in others she can look quite old.

Thanks iceflower. I sure like those pearls of hers, and she knows how to wear them to...

It looks like this couple is a bit hiden these years!

Marengo said:
Thanks iceflower. I sure like those pearls of hers, and she knows how to wear them to...

No kidding, Marengo!! Those are such great pearls and that family has a fortune invested in them! I wonder if that photo is taken in the Plaza Mayor in Madrid before the Spanish wedding -- it almost looks like it.

iceflower said:
You are most welcome as always, Bella :flowers:

I found another pic of the couple, this time from 2004:

Marie Chantal and Pavlos

Great photo, Iceflower! One of the best of the two of them in a long time! Anything more recent? They seem to be keeping an unusual profile lately.

nice!!!!!!!

Bella said:
Great photo, Iceflower! One of the best of the two of them in a long time! Anything more recent? They seem to be keeping an unusual profile lately.
My god this is one of the most beautyfull pictures of M.C. and Pavlos i ever seen .thank's so much miaamor:flowers:

L'univers de Marie-Chantal de Grèce - Royalement Vôtre

Here is a page with pics about MC. I think the portraits of MO, Constantine and Odysseas have never been seen on this board.
The other pics are not new : Olili posted a link about the group photo some weeks ago : apparently Vogue oct 2005. I love MC's make up on this picture ; I think it makes her look at her best. The jacket was worn for Delphine Arnault's wedding in sept 2005, with a matching skirt. Victoria of Sweden wore the same for a Royal Christening shortly afterwards. Probably Valentino.
The pics about MC's house are from House and Garden nov 2006.
OT : thanks to Bella for her friendly comments about my posts, on a related thread.

Great link, Sita780!!! I'd never seen those photos of the kids. MO is growing into a really pretty girl. I love that pic of CA on the soccer ball. He's going to be gorgeous! I really enjoy your posts!!!

great pictures! But who is the second girl with them?

acdc1 said:
great pictures! But who is the second girl with them?
None of the children in the picture with Marie-Chantal are her children. The three individual pictures underneath that one are of her children.

MC looks like her Mother in the first photo. I wonder when those were taken and where? I'm guessing perhaps in Switzerland, what do you think?

those are beautiful pictures of the couple. MC looks very radiant, she doesnt seem to age too, lucky!!

Thank you crisinaki for posting this wonderful pics of MC and Pavlos. Are they new?

You're welcome!:flowers:
The caption says those were taken in 2001, i don't know if that's correct or not:rolleyes:

Ah...those three last photos of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal are gorgeous! Thank you for posting them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom